SSC CGL Answer Key
SSC CGL Answer Key Released Officially!!! Aspirants who were appeared in Re-exam of Combined Graduate Level Examination, (Tier-I) that was schedule in Computer Based Examination mode on 27th October 2016 can check answer sheet. Contenders who are impatiently waiting for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam answer Key can get it through this page. Along with SSC CGL Answer Key 2017, contender’s response sheet is also available. So, candidates who evaluate their performance by matching their solutions with answer key through online mode.
This Page Includes:
Status Of SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Key
Easy Steps To Get Answer Key Online
Formulae Of Evaluating SSC CGL Solution Sheet
Expected SSC CGL Cutoff
SSC CGL Answer key (Tier 2) Analysis:
Direct Link To Download Answer Key For SSC CGL
As candidate’s response sheets along with the correct answers are available. So, aspirants can login it by entering allotted User Id as well as Password which they have used at the time of Examination. If any contender wants to submit Representations against the answers, then they can do so by submitting it online between 5.00 pm on 28.10.2016 and 5.00 P.M. on 31.10.2016 only on payment of Rs.100/- per answer. To get more details you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Instructions to Download SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Answer Key
We have made you provide step by step procedure so that candidates can download Staff Selection Commission CGL Re-Exam Answer Key via online mode in few seconds:
- First of all, candidates have to reach the web portal of organization which is www.nic.in.
- Once you reach the homepage of official site, press on “Combined Graduate Level Re-examination (Tier-I), 2016 held on 27.10.2016 – Notice for candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations” link which is available at middle of homepage.
- A new page will appear in front of you showing some info and a link.
- Go through the appeared information carefully. After reading appeared information, hit on “Link For candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations” link that is available at that page itself.
- On pressing the link that is provided above again a new window will open in front of you.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Press here” link.
- Again, a new page will open up asking some details such as Roll Number and Password.
- Input asked details in the text boxes that are provided at that page.
- After entering asked details, press on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds, answer key will appear facing you.
- At last, evaluate your marks and take a print out of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Answer Key or save it somewhere for future use.
Read Out: Steps To Check Result Using Internet
Did you know the formulae of evaluating SSC CGL Answer Key?
Candidates for your ease we are providing you a formulae for calculating marks of Combined Graduate Level Examination, (Tier-I):
Marks Gained: (Number correct answers x 1) – (Number of incorrect answers x 0.5)
SSC CGL Re-exam Answer key Available!!
Staff Selection Commission CGL Re-Exam Answer key has issued now those applicants who had appeared in this examination which was conducted on 27th October 2016 can match their answers. You can check it through online mode by following all the vital steps as given above.
Expected SSC CGL Cutoff (Tier 1):
On the basis of several consequences such as difficulty level of examination, number of vacancies, number of participated candidates, we have make you provide Expected Cut Off Marks for Combined Graduate Level Examination, (Tier-I):
|Categories||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Check Here: SSC CGL Result
SSC CGL Exam (Tier 2):
Second Tier examination will consist of 600 marks and the question paper will include 400 questions in all. The question paper will be based on questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Commerce and English Language as well as Comprehension.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Marks allotted in the section|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Commerce||100||200|
Also Check: SSC CGL Notification
SSC CGL Answer key (Tier 2) Analysis:
- Under quantitative Aptitude and Mathematics sections, 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer whereas and 1/4marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- In case of English section, 1 mark will be given for correct response and 1/4marks will get deducted.
- In order to analysis, sum up all the marks of every section and reduce the deducted marks.
- Count the total marks and match it with the cutoff score.
***Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) may be tentatively schedule in the month of November 2016. On the basis of marks acquired in Tier 1 and 2 together, aspirants will be announced qualified for Tier 3 exam.
Get Detailed Information On: SSC Online Notification
Dates to be remembered:
|Re-Exam of SSC CGL Tier 1||27 October 2016|
|Exam of SSC CGL Tier 2||November 2016|
|Release of SSC CGL Tier 2||To be notified later|
Candidates can get their answer sheet by going through Official Notification as given below. Stay tuned with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining latest updates and information.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2017: Download Now
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Selection Procedure||SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||SSC CGL Preparation Strategy|
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||SSC Salary Structure|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Online Mock Test Paper Series|