SSC CGL Answer Key
Officially Out Now!!! Contenders can download the SSC CGL Answer Key from this page. Staff Selection Commission had conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier I), 2017 from 05th August 2017 to 24th August 2017 in the Computer Based Mode. So, the tentative SSC CGL Official Answer Key for the said Examination has been uploaded on website of Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in. Appeared candidates can download the SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 from official site or with the help of this page. If applicants have any objections regarding SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key, then they can raise the objections against SSC CGL Tier 1 August Answer Key from 07-09-2017 to 12-09-2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|SSC CGL Answer Key Download Steps||Must Know About Exam|
|How to Calculate SSC CGL Scores?||SSC CGL Tier I Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates||Note|
The applicants may login using their same USER ID and Password which were used at the time Examination and submit representations. Staff Selection Commission had conducted SSC Exam for selection to various Positions such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector and various others. So, appeared candidates can check their performances in the exam with the help of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Answer Key. To get more details regarding SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look below for ssc.nic.in CGL Answer Key!!!
Process to Download SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Answer Key:
- First of all, visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in to download the SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Sheet.
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News” section and hit “Tentative answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2017” link.
- Now SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 page will open and hit on “Link for tentative answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2017” link to download Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key.
- A PDF consisting answer of question will be shown on your computer screen.
- Now you can evaluate your performance in exam with the help of SSC CGL Solutions.
- Lastly, save Answer Key of SSC CGL Tier 1 on your desktop & take a printout of Answer Key of SSC CGL for future use.
To Get SSC CGL Answer Key 2017: Hit Here
To Submit Representation: Press Here
SSC CGL Answer Key
Must Know About It:
Staff Selection Commission came into existence before 40 years on 4 November 1975. It is formally known as Subordinate Services Commission. This commission is having reasonability to conduct recruitment for different designation in various Departments of the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL Exam Notification to fill up Different Categories of posts such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector and others. Interested candidates who have applied for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification by filling the online application form on or before the end date that is 16.06.2017. For selection to the Posts, organization had conducted the Tier 1 Examination from 05.08.2017 to 23.08.2017. Applicants who had participated in exam may get the SSC CGL Exam Answer Sheet from this page.
Check Here Cut Off Marks & Result: SSC CGL Result
How to Raise Objection Against SSC CGL Exam Official Key?
- If applicants have any objections regarding the official key, so they can submit the representation from 07.09.2017 (5.00 P.M.) to 12.09.2017 (5.00 P.M.).
- Applicants need to submit the Objections through online mode only by entering USER ID and Password which were used during the Examination.
- Contenders may submit the representation through on-line method only, on payment of Rs.100/- per answer.
- The objections if any will be analyzed and decision of Staff Selection Commission in this regard will be final.
- Representation received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Assortment of applicants for various posts will be based on their qualifying marks in Combined Graduate Level examination followed by interview process. According to the merit list of exam, only selected applicants will be appointed.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Calculate SSC CGL Scores?
Candidates for your ease we are providing you a formula for calculating marks of Combined Graduate Level Examination, (Tier-I):
|Sections||Total number of questions||Total marks||Marks obtained out of 200||Marking scheme|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||2x number of correct responses – 0.50 x number of incorrect responses||Correct answer – +2 Wrong answer – (-) 0.50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||2x number of correct responses – 0.50 x number of incorrect responses||Correct answer – +2 Wrong answer – (-) 0.50|
|General Awareness||25||50||2x number of correct responses – 0.50 x number of incorrect responses||Correct answer – +2 Wrong answer – (-) 0.50|
|English Comprehension||25||50||2x number of correct responses – 0.50 x number of incorrect responses||Correct answer – +2 Wrong answer – (-) 0.50|
Read More on: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
SSC CGL Tier I Cut Off:
|Category||Cut off Marks|
Last Date to Submit Representation: 12.09.2017
Candidates can download the SSC CGL Answer Key 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining latest updates and information. You can also follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC CGL Preparation Strategy|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|How to Find a Job Online||All Govt. Jobs By State|