SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key
Contenders are informed that SSC CGL Answer Key Link of Tier II Examination is available now!! In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key.
Final Tier-II Exam Solution along with Question Paper(s) has been published at the website of the Commission on 21.06.2018. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Paper(s) along with the SSC CGL Final Answer Keys for a period of one month i.e. upto 20.07.2018
Procedure After SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Solution
Candidates are informed that Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II) on 06.06.2018 and qualified contenders have to participate in Tier-III Examination which is scheduled to be held on 08-07-2018.
Final selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in Tier I + Tier-II + Tier-III and Tier-IV i.e. Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification. For more details SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2018, check this page, designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CGL Answer Key
Procedure To Download SSC CGL Tier II Final Answer Key 2018:
Candidates can download their SSC CGL Answer Key of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II) by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “Latest News” section of the home page.
- Hit the link of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II), Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s) reg”.
- Now contenders are suggested to read the complete details in appropriate manner and hit given link.
“Final Answer Key – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II)”
- A new page will be shown at your computer screen asking various details for downloading SSC CGL Answer Key.
- Enter your roll number, password and exam date for downloading SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2018.
- Recheck the complete details and hit “Submit” tab.
- Finally Question Paper(s) along with the Final Answer Keys of SSC CGL Tier II will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Check your answers with SSC CGL Tier II 2018 Answer Key and download Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II Answer Key.
- Contenders have to take a print out of SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Sheet 2018 and keep Staff Selection commission Answer Key safely for future use.
Procedure After SSC CG Answer Key 2018:
Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II) on 06.06.2018. In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded CGL Answer Key of Tier II Exam.
Now qualified contenders have to participate in Tier-III Examination which is scheduled to be held on 08-07-2018. Final selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in Tier I + Tier-II + Tier-III and Tier-IV i.e. Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Tier-II Cut-Off 2017-18
List-1: Candidates qualified for appearing in CGLE 2017 (Tier-III) for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer:
|Cut-off Marks Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I+II+IV)||500.50||479.00||538.00||458.00||348.25||573.00||–|
List-2: Candidates qualified for appearing in CGLE 2017 (Tier-III) for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO):
|Cut-off Marks Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I+II+III)||200.00||200.00||240.00||200.00||200.00||280.00||–|
List-3: Candidates qualified for appearing in CGLE 2017 (Tier-III) for posts other than Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Statistical Officer:
|Cut-off Marks Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper I+II)||338.25||311.25||379.75||263.50||294.00||191.00||311.00||415.50||–|
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern
- Tier III will be a descriptive type paper carrying 100 marks.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode
- 60 minutes i.e. 1 hour will be provided to the contenders for solving question paper.
- There will be questions of Essay Writing (250 Words)/ Precis Writing/ Letter Writing
- This exam will be of qualifying nature but marks are included in the preparation of final merit
- The paper will be bilingual i.e. you can write answer either in Hindi or English Language.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2018 Date:
SSC Tier-II Exam Solution Availability: 20.07.2018
SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2018 can be downloaded by the contenders with the help of above provided direct Official Link. In order to grab more details related to SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 or others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
SSC CGL Answer Key
Check SSC CGL Answer Key PDF of Combined Graduate Level Tier I Examination which is scheduled to be conducted from 25th July-20th Aug 2018. Contenders are suggested to check given SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 Link to get estimated idea of their marks.
Candidates can download Set Wise SSC CGL Exam Response Sheet of Tier I Examination by going through the official website also. In order to guide contenders we have provided direct link of SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key as well as some guidelines to check SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Answer Key.
Procedure To raise Objection Against SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key Tier 1
Individuals are informed that they have opportunity to raise objection against SSC CGL Aug Exam Sheet 2018. To raise action against SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key, you have to submit an application and make the payment of required charges.
Aspirants can collect more information regarding SSC Answer Key 2018 CGL and download SSC CGL Previous Papers With Answer Key for all shifts by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CGL Answer Key
Procedure To Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2018:
Aspirants can download SSC CGL July – Aug Exam Answer Key 2018 with the help of below mentioned guidelines.
- To download SSC CGL Exam Answer Key, you need to visit to the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in
- After that you are required to move your cursor towards the “Answer Key” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “CGL” and follow appropriate link of SSC CGL Answer Key 2018.
- Aspirants can download SSC CGL Exam 2018 Answer Key by going through “Latest News” section on the home page.
- Now SSC CGL Tier I 2018 Answer Key will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Match answers with SSC CGL Tier I Answer Sheet 2018 and download SSC CGL Exam Answer Sheet 2018.
- Contenders can take a print out of SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key or save SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 Tier I for future use.
Check Declaration Date Here: SSC CGL Result
Procedure To Calculate Scores Through Answer Keys for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam
After the declaration of SSC CGL Answer Key 2018, candidates will have to cross check their answers with SSC CGL Answer Key for Tier-1. As per the marking scheme every correct answer will secure 2 marks while there is 0.5 marks of negative marking for wrong answers. You can calculate your scores this way:
Total Marks Obtain= (Number of correct answer × 2) – (Number of incorrect answer × 0.5)
Check Post Wise Pay Scale: SSC CGL Salary
Procedure To Raise Objection Against SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key:
Candidates who have any doubts in answers raised by the commission or find any answer wrong then he/she can file a representation against the same. Yes! Aspirants can have an option to raise abjection against answer key provided by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can file a representation through online mode.
It may be noted candidates have to pay a fee to raise an objection and objection must be raised during a specific period of time as specified by the commission. Candidates have also need to submit the proof for the challenging candidate can raise an objection to any question by paying Rs. 100 for per question.
The Commission’s provides the facility to appeared candidates to maintain transparency in the examination system. It may be noted that candidates have to submit an objection during a said period, as no abjection will be entertain after the last date.
Check Expected Marks: SSC CGL Cut Off Marks
How to submit challenges?
Candidate can follow the easy stated steps to raise an objection against SSC answer key CGL 2018-
- Open the official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Now go to the notification regarding to the challenges for SSC CGL Tier I’ and log in using your User ID and Password.
- Select the question for which you submit representation.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Finally, submit the form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Procedure After SSC CGL 2018 Response Sheet:
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CGL 2018 Results after Original SSC CGL Answer Key 2018. Qualified contenders as per the SSC Combined Graduate Level Cut Off and SSC CGL Merit List will participate in Combined Graduate Level Mains Examination on Scheduled date as per SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
Highlights Of SSC answer key CGL 2018:
- The commission will publish phase wise Answer Key of SSC CGL.
- SSC CGL 2018 official answer key will be released online only.
- SSC CGL answer key 2018 tier 1 and SSC CGL tier 2 answer key 2018 will be released separately.
- If any candidate finds any answer wrong in answer key of SSC CGL 2018 then he/she can raise an objection within specific time.
Get Here Complete: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 Dates:
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||25.07.2018-20.08.2018|
|SSC CGL Answer Key Date 2018||In the month of August 2018|
|Date of Tier-II||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)||To be notified later|
Aspirants can download SSC CGL Answer Key 2018-19 with the help of above mentioned link. To grab more details in this regard, you need to press CTRL + D to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and connecting with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CGL Job Profile||How to Start Preparation for SSC CGL|
|How To Prepare For SSC CGL||SSC CGL Important Dates|
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||SSC CGL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL Preparation Books||SSC CGL Age Limit|
|SSC CGL Mock Test||SSC CGL Notification|