SSCNR Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has released SSCNR Admit Card. To appear in CHSL (10+2) Written Exam to be held from 04.04.2018 to 26.04.2018, you must carry SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Call Letter.
Those who have enrolled for SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Written Exam may download SSCNR Admit Card 2018. You will need roll number/registration ID/Name & date of birth to view your Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Admit Card.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|01/03/2018||SSCNR Admit Card||SSCNR Released CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Call Letter||Download Admit Card|
SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Call Letter:
In CHSL (10+2) Written Exam, questions will be from General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language & General Awareness. Multiple choice questions will be there in CHSL (10+2) Written Exam.
To fetch more information about SSCNR Written Exam Admit Card 2018 like steps to get SSC Northern Region Call Letter, paper pattern & others, you may scroll down this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSCNR Admit Card
Steps to get SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Admit Card 2018:
For getting Staff Selection Commission Northern Region CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Admit Card, you may follow listed guidelines.
- Visit official website of the organization that is sscnr.net.in to get SSC Northern Region Admit Card
- At mid of page, press on ‘ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017 (TIER-I)’ link.
- Enter asked details like Registration ID & Date of Birth to view your Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Admit Card 2018.
- Hit the “Search Status” to view SSC Northern Region Admit Card
IF YOU KNOW YOUR ROLL NO:
- Enter your roll number & date of birth to view SSC Northern Region Hall Ticket.
- Press on “Search Status” to get your SSCNR 2018 Hall Ticket.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR ROLL NO:
- Put your Complete Name & date of birth for getting SSC Northern Region Admit Card.
- Hit on “Search Status” to view your Staff Selection Commission Northern Region CHSL Hall Ticket
In this way, you will be able to get your SSCNR CHSL Written Exam Admit Card/ SSCNR Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Admit Card.
SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Pattern 2018:
- CHSL (10+2) Written Exam is computer-based test (CBT).
- Tier I of SSC CHSL 2018 will be of 75 minutes (1 hour 15 minutes)
- 200 multiple choice questions will be there in paper divided into 4 sections.
- Each question will be of 2 marks each
- There is Negative Marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
Details on SSCNR Call Letter 2018:
Check listed details on Staff Selection Commission Northern Region CHSL (10+2) Written Exam Call Letter/ SSCNR CHSL Hall Ticket 2018.
- Candidate name on SSCNR 2018 Admit Card
- Mother & Father Name
- Gender of candidate on SSCNR CHSL Admit Card 2018
- Candidate Category on SSCNR CHSL Admit Card
- Exam Name on SSCNR Hall Ticket 2018
- Exam Date and Time on SSC Northern Region Call Letter.
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address on Staff Selection Commission Northern Region CHSL Admit Card
- Signature of the candidates
- Exam counselor Signature
Get Here Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Important Point about SSCNR CHSL (10+2) Written Exam:
Staff Service Commission has issued important guidelines for the CHSL exam. Those who get qualified in Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination will be invited for Tier II exam to be held on 08.07.2018.
Items banned in Exam Hall:
- SSC bans full shirts, shoes inside exam hall.
- Aspirants are prohibited to carry items like watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines and electronic gadgets etc.
- Contenders are also not allowed to wear veil, metal items including ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, badge, brooch, hair pin & others.
- Clothes with full sleeves or big buttons are also not allowed.
Check Out: 8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
Documents Required along with Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Call Letter:
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- CHSL Exam Date(Tier 1): 04.04.2018 to 26.04.2018
- Tier II Exam : 08.07.2018
This is all about SSCNR Admit Card 2018. To gain more details about your SSCNR CHSL Results, stay in touch with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CHSL Preparation Books||SSC Notification|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Final Result|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC Northern Region Result|