UKPSC Admit Card
Get UKPSC Hall Ticket now!!!! Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has successfully released UKPSC Admit Card for those candidates, who had applied for Type B Screening Exam on 22-01-2017. Keen contenders, who are going to attend this examination against Advt No. 05/2015-16 for the post of Senior Analyst – Pharmaceutical they can download their UKPSC Admit Card 2017 through online mode directly from official site.
What You Can Get From Here?
Status of Call Letter
Way to download Hall Ticket
Some Important Documents Needed at the time of Exam
Without Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Haridwar Admit Card applicants are not allowed to enter in the examination hall so candidates it’s important to get it soon. You can obtain your UKPSC Call Letter by following some simple steps provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on this page.
Step to download UKPSC Group B Admit Card
Candidates, who are looking for UKPSC Haridwar Admit Card for attending Senior Analyst – Pharmaceutical Type B Screening Exam they can download it by following these common steps –
- First of all candidates have to go through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Haridwar which is ukpsc.gov.in
- After that, you need to select the appropriate link of “04-01-2017 – Entry Forms Download: senior analyst Pharmaceutical (Health and Family Welfare Department) (Under Section / Module: Candidate Corner)” which is available under “Recent Updates”.
- Then hit on “here to sign letters” link which is at the top on this new page.
- Now you need to download ukpsc.gov.in Admit Card.
- Candidates must press the link of “Here To Download The Admit Card For Group B (Screening) Exam 2016”.
- Enter Registration No, Date of Birth and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Your call letter will be shown at the screen of your system.
- Candidates need to download it and take a print out for further process.
UKPSC Admit Card
Some points mentioned on Call Letter
Candidates, who are going to appear in examination for the post of Senior Analyst – Pharmaceutical they must know some common things which are necessary to be mentioned on call letter.
- Personal Information such as your name, Address, age and other.
- Center of examination
- Most important thing which is your roll no.
- Important time, venue and date of exam
- And others Do’s and Don’ts
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Some Documents need to carry
Applicants must bring some relevant documents along with UKPSC Group-B Senior Analyst Screening Test Admit Card at the time of examination which will be held on 22-01-2017, so please check below –
- PAN Card,
- Voter ID,
- Aadhar Card
- UID card,
- Driver’s license,
- Employer’s identification card,
- College ID (this must be supported with a valid Credit/Debit Card with your name).
Get Complete Details On: UKPSC Syllabus
Amazing Facts about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is the state organization which conducted so many civil services examination to recruit candidates for the various posts in the state of Uttarakhand. This organization conducts exams time to time and this year also a notification has been circulated to hire contenders for Group-B post of Senior Analyst – Pharmaceutical.
Date of Type B Screening Exam: 22-01-2017
Note: Candidates can download UKPSC Admit Card 2017 through Official site or with the help of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
If candidates have any query or suggestion regarding this page you may comment on below given comment box. We are trying to solve your queries as soon as possible and try to give you satisfactory answer.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: