|Post Name||End Date|
Looking for Government jobs in UP??? If yes then pay attention!!! Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has pronounced a latest career advertisement entitled as UPPSC Recruitment. The organization invites online application forms form eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of UPPSC assistant forest conservator and Range Forest Officer. There are 137 vacancies are available for the vacant posts. Candidates, interested for UPPSC ACF/RO Recruitment must apply though online mode on or before the last date that is 05/06/2017. Aspirants must go through this page to get entire details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018.
Candidates, who filled online application forms for UPPSC Recruitment till 05/06/2017 for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer are, informed that UPPSC Preliminary examination date has been postponed by the organization. It has declared that preliminary exam will be organized on 11/06/2017 but now as according to the latest notification exam date has been delayed. The new date of examination will be update soon on this page. Candidates must get prepared for examination to get qualifying marks in examination to grab the job on suitable posts. Aspirants may get more information by scrolling down the page.
|Official Notice >> UPPSC Recruitment|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has all set to hire candidates on the vacant posts through preliminary examination, main examination and interview. Aspirants need to pay examination fee before the closing date (01/06/2017). Candidates, who wish to apply against UPPSC Vacancies, must read detailed information and applying process on this single page, which is well indicated by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Highlight of this Page:
|uppsc.up.nic.in Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Application Charges||Mode of Selection|
|Further Procedure||Steps to apply for UPPSC Recruitment|
uppsc.up.nic.in Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||17|
|Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment)||48|
|Range Forest Officer (Special Recruitment )||72|
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility:
Candidates, who are applying for this post, must have A Bachelor’s degree with Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Forestry/ Statistics OR Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Aspirants, applying for jobs in UPPSC, their age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be crossed 40 years as on 01/07/2017. Relaxation will be given to the candidates with reserved categories as according to organization norms.
UPPSC jobs Salary Details:
|Post||Remuneration (Per Month)||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Range Forest Officer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
Applicants have to pay a particular amount as application charges. Amount should be as follow:
|Category||Exam fee||Online Processing Fee|
|Unreserved/Other Backward Class||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-|
Application fee should be pay in bank.
Selection of candidates for UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator and Range Forest Officer, will be done in three stages as following:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main exam
Get Here Topic Wise:
Further Process for uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment:
Candidates are required to send hard copy of their application form and enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the online application at the stage of main examination. If they do not send the hard copy of the application form along with self attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
Find Out More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment??
Candidates, who are looking for the way to applying against Uttar Pradesh PSC notification, may follow these steps stated below:
- First of all you need to go though the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now you will get some information related to this recruitment on the home page, you must hit on “Press Here to Apply Online” link, visible in the mid of page.
- On the next page you are required to tap on “View Advertisement” link mention in table at the front of post name.
- The page you will get you need to tap suitable link to read the advertisement as according to you as “Press Here for English PDF File” or “Press Here for Hindi PDF File”.
- PDF file will be appeared on your computer screen, contains all the information related to the recruitment.
- You must read all the information carefully before applying.
- After reading the advertisement if you satisfy all the abilities required for recruitment then you must tap on “Apply” link at the previous page.
- Now fill the required details in application form and tap “SUBMIT” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filed application form for future references.
|Last Date for Examination Fee in the Bank||01/06/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application form||05/06/2017|
Download PDF (HINDI): UPPSC Recruitment Notification
Download PDF (ENGLISH): UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment, are suggested to visit the official website to get rest details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with this web portal to get updated news related to UPPSC vacancies. If any candidate has any query related to this page, they must ask in comment box, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
529 vacancies are available in Uttar Pradesh!!! An employment notification about UPPSC Recruitment has been published by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Talented individuals are invited against job openings of Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar and Scientific Officer Posts. Interested candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through online and offline mode.
This Page Includes:
|UPPSC Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Pay for all Posts||Process Of Selection|
|Last date to submit Application||Last date to Submit UPPSC Application Form|
Online application should be submitted on or before the last date that is 18/04/2017 and please send the hard copy at given address till 09/05/2017. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other details about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 below, so please read completely and apply as soon as possible.
Department, Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Name of Department||Name of Post||UPPSC Vacancies|
|Forest And Wild Life Department U.P||Statistical Officer||02|
|Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh||Lecturer||53|
|Department Of Higher Education, U.P||Registrar||12|
|Forensic Science Laboratory, U.P||Scientific Officer||54|
<<Download PDF - UPPSC Recruitment Notice>>
Job hunters, who want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy, must possess Degree of Graduation / Post Graduation from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get More Job Options Here:
|Name of Post||Salary Details|
|Statistical Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Rs. 5400/-|
|Lecturer under U.P. Special subordinate educational service||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Rs. 4800/-|
|Registrar||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Rs. 7600/-|
|Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Rs. 6000/-|
|Scientific Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Rs. 5400/-|
Those, who are applying for the post of Registrar, must not be below 35 years and more than 45 years. For all other posts, age should not be below 21 years and exceed from 40 years.
- (Unreserved) General: Rs. 80/- (Exam Fee) + Rs. 25/- (Online Processing Fee) =105/-
- (OBC) Other Backward Class, SC and ST: : Rs. 40/- (Exam Fee) + Rs. 25/- (Online Processing Fee) =65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Online Processing Fee)
- For Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017, fee should be paid through net banking / card or by e-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India by the candidate according to his category.
Commission will conduct Screening Test to shortlist the candidates for Interview. Job hunters, who will be able to impress employer may grab this chance to work for UPPSC Jobs.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for UPPSC Job?
Job seekers, who want to apply for UPPSC Recruitment, must follow the steps as describe below-
- Please visit the official website of the commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now you have to select link “All Notifications/ Advertisements” that is available at the left side of page.
- Select link “View Advertisement”, which is given in front of the advertisement number for which you want to apply.
- And then on next page choose any of the link as per your choice, like “Hit here for English PDF File”.
- And then detailed notification in PDF form will appear, read it carefully.
- After that on the previous page hit “Apply” link given in front of advertisement number you want to apply.
- And then online application form will appear you have to fill all required details in it.
- Fill application form with required information and pay application fee through proper channle.
- Now re-check the application form once after completion of all steps and then press “Submit” button.
- Finally take the print out of application and submit it to the address that is given below along with copies of all essential documents and certificates in concern to qualification and age etc.
The office of the Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Allahabad – 211001
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 13/04/2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 18/04/2017
- Last Date To Submit Hardcopy of Filled Application: 09/05/2017
Note: To get other details about UPPSC Recruitment 2017 please go through the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh, so apply fast…… Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated a vacancy notification as UPPSC Recruitment. To fill up 251 jobs of Combined State and Upper Subordinate Services, applications are invited through online mode. To grab this UP PSC Jobs, candidates must follow the online process as structured below. You can also take the advantage of this UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
Want To Know the Highlighted Content of this page?
|Job Title for UP PSC Vacancy||Qualifications Required For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy|
|Age Required and Age Restrictions||What will be the Salary Offered?|
|Mode of Enrollment For UPPSC Vacancy||How to Fill UP PSC Application form|
|Vital dates To be Considered||Important Note To Keep In Mind|
Candidates seeking for uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment they must submit their online application form before the last date that is 27/03/2017. Visitors are advised to just scroll the entire page and get all the vital details about Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment as this page is well furnished by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Deputy Collector||Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)|
|Block Development Officer||Area Rationing Officer|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)||District Saving Officer|
|District Commandent Homeguards||District Panchayat Raj Officer|
|Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)||District Social Welfare Officer|
|Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner||Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries)||Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)||District Supply Officer Grade-2|
|Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Nagar Ayukta||Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)|
|District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts||Passenger/Goods Tax Officer|
|Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)||District Handicapped Welfare Officer|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Assistant Employment Officer|
|Senior Lecturer DIET||Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)|
|Designated Officer||Regional Employment Officer|
|Assistant Commissioner Industries||Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)|
|Statistical Officer||Sub Registrar|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)||Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
|Commercial Tax Officer||District Probation Officer|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||District Horticulture Officer Grade-2|
|District Food Marketing Officer||District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt|
|Garden, District Horticulture Officer||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
|District Cane Officer||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)|
|U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)||District Programme Officer|
|District Administrative Officer||District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF File
Educational Qualifications Required For UPPSC Jobs:
To get recruited for vacancies in government sector job appliers must hold Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in relevant disciplines with good marks accredited from a well recognized Board / University / Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Restrictions On Age as on 01/07/2017:
- The minimum and maximum age of applying contenders must be 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2017 that is candidates should not be born before 02-07-1977 and not after 01-07-1996.
- Reserved category candidates such as SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories will get upper age relaxation up to 5 years, sports persons and Ex-Servicemen up to 3 years.
What You will Pay For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment?
|Categories||Exam fee + On-line processing fee||Total|
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + Rs. 25/-||Rs.125/-|
|Other Backward Class||Rs. 100/- + Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
What would be Salary Offered For UPPSC Vacancies?
Applicants that get scrutinized for the above mentioned posts will get salary of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400 per month from the recruiting organization.
Performance of candidates appeared in written test and interview will be evaluated. Those candidates will be recruited for jobs in government sector who will give flawless presentation.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How I Can Recruited for UPPSC Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates who wish to appoint for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs they must log on the official website of organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now on the home page aspirants must hit on “Notifications/Advertisements” tab as located on the left side of the page.
- This will take you to the new page which consist of various government vacancies and you need to select “A-2/E-1/2017, 22/02/2017” link.
- After this contender must fill an UPPSC online application form with all the correct and accurate details as asked in the form.
- Upload all the digital certificates/documents/testimonials etc as prescribed in the form.
- Finally aspirants must press on “submit” button after completing the application form in all respect.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for the payment of application fee||22/03/2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||27/03/2017|
Aspirants must read the Official Notification very carefully to gain all the essential details about UPPSC Recruitment 2017. All the candidates are advised to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the latest jobs in government sector.
3390 Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, Grab Now!! An Online advertisement has professed as UPPSC Recruitment. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has planned to enroll skilled and workaholic candidates to fill Staff Nurse Vacancies through written Examination. To apply for these Latest Government openings you can follow UPPSC Recruitment 2017 applying procedure.
Result and career oriented aspirants are required to submit an Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission online application form till the closing date that is 20/03/2017. You can grasp all the important and essential details regarding UPPSC job vacancy by reading the whole page which is well represented by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com so don’t disconnect the connection.
Academic Credential For UPPSC Jobs:
To apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, willing contenders must have passed High School Examination with Science and also passed Intermediate Examination of Board of High School and Intermediate Education which is recognized by the Government.
Contenders must also possess diploma in General nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc. Degree in Nursing/have certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
Check Here About
Do You Know the Age Restriction Criteria?
- The lower and upper age of applying candidates must be 21 years and 40 years as on 01-07-2016 respectively.
- The candidates should not be born before 02-07-1977 and not after 01-07-1996.
Age Relaxation For Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Aspirants who are related to SC/ ST/ OBC and other reserved categories will be granted upper age relaxation up to 5 years as per guidelines of the government. Ex-Servicemen candidates / sports persons will get relaxation in upper age for maximum 3 years.
What Will You Get If Enroll For UPPSC Vacancy?
Contenders who will be recruited for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancy will be offered Rs. 9300-34800/- (PB-2) plus Grade Pay of Rs. Rs.4600/- per month as a consolidated salary.
Application Fee Charges:
Applying contenders for current openings in government sector will have to pay an application fee as mentioned under:
|Unreserved (General)||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs.125/-|
|Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Freedom FightersEx-Serviceman Women||As Per Norms of Government||–|
What Is The Mode Of Payment?
Contenders can paid this application fee through online mode like net banking, credit card, debit card etc.
What Would Be The Appointment Method For UPPSC Vacancies?
To get enroll for latest jobs in Government sector aspirants need to undergo a Written Examination which will be conducted by selection committee of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Performance will be evaluated and then final decision wills be made by the recruitment committee of the organization.
Success Tips To Crack The Examination:
How I Can fill UPPSC Online Application Form?
Candidates, who fulfilled all the eligibility criteria, must go and enhance their career in government sector by following these simple steps as uttered below:
- In the first steps applicants must go and login Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then on the home page aspirants must hit on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link from the left side of the page.
- Then follow “View Advertisement” link presented in front of the “A-1/E-1/2017, 12/01/2017” link.
- Then contenders must read the whole notification with full concentration.
- After reading appliers must move to the forward step of registration.
- Then appliers must press on “Apply” tab and then aspirants must hit on “Registration” option from the drop down list
- Now read full information given in the box and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then aspirants must fill UPPSC application form in prescribed manner with all the true and accurate details.
- Now pres on “Submit” button after completing all the details incorrect manner.
- After successful registration, aspirants must upload scanned certificates as details are given below:
- Passport size colored photograph
- Left hand’s thumb impression
- Signature in digital form
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (High School Marksheet)
- Caste Certificate
- After uploading the documents properly, aspirants can hit on “View Application Form” button.
- Now re-check the details filled in application form.
- Then press on “Submit” button for final submission of filled application form.
- Finally you can take a print out of it for future optimize.
Keep In Mind Important dates of UPPSC Notification:
|Closing Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank||16/03/2017|
|Submission of Online Application Form –End Date||20/03/2017|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Official Link
Vital Points to Be Considered:
- Keen appliers who are looking for government jobs must go through the Official Link for UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
- All the visitors can bookmark this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Crtl+D key and access all the updations news regarding Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies.