Apply Online for 3575 MO / Specialist (Doctor) Vacant Posts against UPPSC Recruitment. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the MO/ Specialist (Doctor) Exam 2017 on planned date and exact date will be intimated soon on official site that is uppsc.up.nic.in against UPPSC Jobs. Contenders are requested to apply online through link given in “Candidate Segment” section of organization’s website.
Willing applicants can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. At the time of online registration, you must have scanned photograph & signature in given dimensions. Clutch more details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MO/Specialist (Doctor): 3575 Vacancies
To apply against Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, applicants must have completed four-year M.D / MBBS Degree Program and Medical Residency, following a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Pre-Medicine from well recognized University / Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Age of candidates applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 must be as per the laws of the Government of India.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Salary Details for UPPSC Specialist Doctors Recruitment:
Those applicants who will be appointed for MO / Specialist (Doctor) Posts will get the consolidated and impressive amount of salary which will be offered by administration of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission against UPPSC Notification.
Mode of Hiring for UPPSC MO Recruitment:
- Assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Firstly applicants will get shortlisted through screening of application forms and then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Examination.
Get Here Topic Wise:
Instructions to fill UPPSC Online Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- up.nic.in is the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, so applicants have to visit this website to fill the online application form.
- Then go to the “CANDIDATE SEGMENT” section and follow “ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION” link.
Step 2: Hit the Candidate Registration Link
- Now select the appropriate link to apply online.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- After that log in the form by using that id and password and then fill online application form properly
- Fill form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Step 4: Final Submission of Form
- After filling the form correctly with all mandatory information press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference
Find Out More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
UPPSC Recruitment Notification
Important Date to Remember:
Closing Date to Fill UPPSC Application Form: Updating Soon
Candidates may visit the Official Link for getting more information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get updated news related to UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC PCS Exam Notification|
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|PSC Question Papers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|