UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card has been issued by Union Public Service Commission on its official website. Candidates who had applied for IAS/IFS/IPS Pre Exam conducting on 03-06-2018 may download the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card from here.
You can easily download the Civil Services Admit Card 2018 by hitting the below provided direct official link. Candidates can only download UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Admit Card till 03-06-2018.
UPSC IAS/IFS/IPS Pre Exam Admit Card-Last Date!!!
No Civil Services Pre Admit Card will be issued after 03-06-2018. So, applicants can download Civil Services Hall Ticket now without any delay. UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2018 which will be held on 01-10-2018.
Contenders are advised to go through all the details and easy steps to download their UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018- 2019 provided in this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Civil Services Admit Card
Steps for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 Download Process:
- The first and the foremost step that you have to follow is to log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- On this new page you have to go through the “What’s new” section.
- After that you need to select “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 >> E Admit Card” to get your hall tickets.
- Now you have to follow the link provided in the page you are navigated.
- Now you can acquire UPSC Civil Services Admit Card directly by hitting the link “To Download e-Admit Card”.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of their UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 and keep it safely for future use.
Documents Required With UPSC Admit Card:
Appearing aspirants in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 have to bring following documents along with Union Public Service Commission Admit Card 2018.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
10 Ultimate Tricks to Crack UPSC IAS: Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2018:
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of objective type (multiple choice questions) comprising 200 marks each.
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33% as per Civil Services Syllabus.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- 2 hours will be provided to the contenders for each paper.
|UPSC Prelims Exam Papers||Duration||Questions||Marks|
General Studies: It is qualifying
Aptitude: This paper is of
Get Here Complete: UPSC Study Material
Centres of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2018:
Get List of: UPSC Coaching Institutes
|Date of Commencement of Civil|
Services Exam Prelims
|Duration of Civil Services Exam Notification||One Day|
|UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 Download||June 2018|
|Prelims exam result||August 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||September 2018|
|UPSC Main Exam Date||01/10/2018|
|Declaration of final result||January 2019|
Contenders are now able to download their UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 easily through this page. Candidates can visit UPSC official portal so that you may not miss any update regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Civil Services Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Syllabus|