UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Latest Update!!! UPSC Civil Services Admit Card for Mains Exam Released Now!!! All those aspirants who have appeared and successfully qualified the UPSC Civil Services prelims Exam are hereby informed that UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card is available now.
Appearing contenders must bring print out of UPSC Civil Services e-Admit card, along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the call letter, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. UPSC Civil Services E-Admit Card must be preserved till the announcement of the final results.
UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Date:
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam, Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III are scheduled to be held on 28.09.2018 and 29.09.2018 respectively. Aspirants who will participate in exam may view their Union Public Service Commission CS Admit Card from here.
To know more about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018- 2019 such as steps to get hall ticket & others, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Steps To Get UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2018:
- For UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018, Logon to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Secondly, you have to follow “What’s New” section from right side of home page and press on “View All” for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
- After that press on “e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018” link to get print out of UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card.
- Choose “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018” and press on “Hit Here” link.
- On new page you need to follow “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018” and press on “To Download e-Admit Card” link for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
- Read the entire details and hit on ‘yes’ link.
- Subsequently you need to choose appropriate option either “By Registration Id” or “By Roll No” option button for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
If Choose “By Registration ID” Option:
- To download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018, if you will choose “By registration ID”, then enter the Registration ID and Select date of Birth.
- After entering correct details you need to hit on “Submit” tab and your UPSC Civil Services Admit Card will open on your system.
If Choose “By Roll No” Option:
- If you will choose “By Roll No”, entre correct roll number and date of birth to get UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2018.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ and your UPSC Civil Services hall ticket will display on your system for UPSC Civil Services Call Letter.
- In the last step retain a hard copy of UPSC Examination Hall Ticket for examination purpose.
- Keep UPSC Civil Services Admit Card safe for future use and bring it time of exam.
UPSC CS (Mains) Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper A||(One of the Indian languages listed below, to be selected by the candidate (from the languages listed in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India) (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General Studies I (Indian heritage and culture, history and geography of the world and society)||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II (Governance, constitution, polity, social justice, and international relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies III (Technology, economic development, biodiversity, environment, security and disaster management)||250|
|Paper V||General Studies-IV(ethics, integrity, and aptitude)||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Two papers on subjects to be selected by the candidate from the list of optional subjects below (250 marks for each paper)||500|
Get 10 Ultimate Tricks to Crack UPSC IAS: Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
UPSC CS (Mains) Hall Ticket:
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card will be available soon. Contenders who will appear in Mains Exam to be organizing on 28.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 and 06.10.2018 to 07.10.2018 may view their UPSC CS Hall Ticket from here.
When official will issue Union Public Service Commission Admit Card, we will update you. We will provide direct link to get UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket on this page.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Centres:
Get Here Detailed: Civil Services Syllabus
Information on UPSC Civil Services Call Letter:
- Name of the Contender
- Parents/Guardian name
- Date of Exam
- Name of Examination
- Venue and the address of exam center
- Photograph and Signature of candidate
- Exam instructions
Get Here Complete: UPSC Study Material
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Dates:
|Forenoon Session 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon||Afternoon Session 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Paper-I Essay||No Paper||28.09.2018|
|Paper-II General Studies-I||Paper-III General Studies-II||29.09.2018|
|Paper-IV General Studies-III||Paper-V General Studies-IV||30.09.2018|
|Paper-A Indian Language||Paper-B English||06.10.2018|
|Paper-VI Optional Paper-I||Paper-VII Optional Paper-II||07.10.2018|
Get List Of: UPSC Coaching Institutes
This is all about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018- 2019. To view your Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Mains Admit Card, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Civil Services Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Syllabus|