UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card for Pre Exam Available Now! Those who have registered for preliminary Exam till 18-03-2019 may access their Civil Services Pre Exam Hall Ticket via roll number or Registration Id.
Get UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Hall Ticket for 02nd June Paper:
Civil Services Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held on 02nd June 2019 at various test cities across India. To attend paper, you must have Call Letter along with one Id proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, etc. and two passport size photographs.
UPSC Civil Services Dates 2019:
|Notification Released on||19-02-2019|
|Civil Services Application Form availability||19-02-2019|
|Civil Services Application Form Last Date||18-03-2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||02-06-2019 (1 Day)|
|Prelims Exam Result||August 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date||20-09-2019 (5 Days)|
|Announcement of Results||January 2020|
You need to bring the Original of Photo Identity Card as prescribed in your Prelims Application:
Bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the hall ticket. Also, team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has listed direct link for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 download.
UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card Status: Available
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Instructions for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card Download 2019:
- Foremost stage is to navigate through official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Hence, move under ‘What’s News’ section from right side & hit on ‘E-Admit Card Civil Service (Preliminary Examination) 2019’ link.
- From new window, tap on Hit Here’ link given under “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019”.
- Moreover, instructions will display at your system, say “Yes” to it for UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket for prelims.
- Choose any one options as:
Get UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card (By Registration ID):
- In case, you have chosen above option, then give your Registration Id & date of birth details & Confirm Random Image.
- On hitting ‘Submit’ option, UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Admit Card or Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Admit Card will be visible.
- Now, save your call letter.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card Download (By Roll Number):
- Enter Roll No, Date Of Birth and Random Image for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Prelims Admit Card.
- Hit “Submit” button and finally Download Services Pre Exam hall ticket.
- It is essential to carry hall ticket during examination time.
Structure of UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019:
|Exam Pattern for Prelims|
|Number of Papers||2- General Ability test (GAT) and Civil|
Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
|Number of Questions||Paper 1- 80; Paper 2-100|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|IAS Prelims Total Marks||400|
|Nature of Exam||Qualifying|
|Exam Duration||2 hours each, +20 minutes for|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
Get 10 Ultimate Tricks to Crack UPSC IAS: Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
Marking Scheme for Prelims Exam 2019:
- Each question in General Studies paper carries 2 marks.
- Each question in Civil Service Aptitude Test paper carries 2.5 marks.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- In case, you attempts more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and the penalty will be the same as mentioned above for that question.
- Candidates will have to score a minimum of33 % to qualify for the exam.
What Details Are There On UPSC Civil Services Call Letter For Prelims 2019?
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s father
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date and timing of exam
- Venue of the test center
- General Instructions for exam
Get Here: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
Items Barred at IAS Exam Center:
- Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
Also Know Here: Best Optional Subject For UPSC IAS Mains Exam
Civil Services Exam Day Instructions 2019:
- The IAS Admit card must be preserved till the IAS Recruitment is over.
- Aspirants must reach IAS Test Center well before the specified time to avoid any trouble.
- The candidate must not possess mobile phones, electronic gadgets, digital watches, calculators and any other such devices, while inside the IAS exam hall.
- Use of unfair means inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
Get Here List of: IAS Preparation Books
Candidates can get more information about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 by following above prescribed link. For knowing marks in prelims exam, stay connected with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Civil Services Mains Result||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Cut Off List||Best IAS Coaching Centers in India|
|IAS Study Material||How To Prepare For IAS Exam|
|How to Become IAS Officer||IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions|