IAS Cut Off
Expected IAS Cut Off 2019 for Prelims and Mains Examination is available on this page!! You may check Previous Year UPSC IAS Cut Off Marks for SC/ST/OBC/Gen categories also directly from this page.
Given UPSC IAS 2019 Cut Off Marks can help you to know about the marking scheme as well as selection criteria details. Those candidates who are going to appear in the examination on 02.06.2019 can download IAS Expected Cut Off Marks from here.
UPSC IAS 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Civil Services Examination, 2019|
|UPSC IAS Notification Date||19.02.2019|
|Last Date To Apply For UPSC IAS 2019||18.03.2019|
|Civil Services (Preliminary)|
Examination, 2019 Date
|Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019||20.09.2019|
To grab more details regarding IAS Cut Off 2019 you need to go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so please have a glance as soon as possible.
IAS Cut Off
IAS 2019 Expected Cut Off
Expected UPSC IAS 2018 Cutoff:
|General||150 – 200||665 – 679||850 – 889|
|OBC||140 – 201||602 – 631||810 – 845|
|SC||101 – 185||615 – 633||815 – 835|
|ST||103 – 180||610 – 620||800 – 815|
|PH‐1||101 – 170||550 – 615||800 – 820|
|PH 2||80 – 120||550 – 630||780 – 835|
|PH‐3||60 – 125||450 – 515||690 – 726|
Read This: How to Become IAS Officer
IAS Cut Off 2017:
|Category||Prelims Exam||Mains Exam Cutoff|
|General||110 +||109 +|
|OBC||107 +||106 +|
|ST||97 +||95 +|
|PH 1||92 +||90 +|
|PH 2||90 +||76 +|
|PH 3||77 +||40 +|
IAS Cut off 2016:
|CS (Prelims)||105- 115||105-115||95-105||90- 100|
|CS (Main)||675- 685||630-640||620- 630||615-625|
|CS (Final)||875- 885||835- 845||810-820||800-810|
|CS (Prelims)||90- 100||75-85||40- 50|
|CS (Main)||580-600||625-635||505- 515|
|CS (Final)||800-810||830- 840||695-700|
Check Out: IAS Topper
IAS Cut Off 2015
IAS Cut Off 2014:
IAS Cut Off 2013
How to download IAS Exam Cut Off 2019?
Contenders who are looking for IAS Cut Off List may download it by following the below mentioned instructions:-
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official web portal of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then on the home page you need to press on “Examination” tab which is visible at the top section of menu bar.
- After that you are required to press “Cut-off Marks” link under “Examinations” section.
- The next step is to choose a suitable link which hit to download cut off for the exam.
- This will navigate you to the new page where you will see the display of UPSC IAS cut off marks
- Lastly you can download Cut Off Marks for UPSC Civil Services Exam and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Get Here Pre Exam Merit List, Cutoff: IAS Result
UPSC IAS Cut Off Stages:
Candidates who apply for civil services to get recruited for the post IAS officers have to undergo all the stages of recruitment process that are Preliminary, Main & Personal Interview. The cut-off marks will be declared for all the three stages under the selection process of UPSC IAS 2019.
It is to notify that candidates who are declared qualified must have scored equal marks or more than required cut off. Candidates who will be meeting the cut-off criteria will only be qualified to sit in the next level of the examination.
- UPSC IAS prelim cut off: Those applicants who will qualify in preliminary cut-off criteria will eligible to participate in mains examination.
- UPSC IAS Mains cut-off: Applicants qualifying the mains cut-off criteria they will be called for the interview stage of the examination.
- UPSC IAS 20189cut off for interview round: The candidates who will be qualifying the cut-off marks in the interviewstage will be appointed for various Indian Administrative Services posts
Must Read: IAS Interview Questions and Answers In Hindi
Role of Cut off marks in Selection Process
Candidates who will score less than released cut off will not be eligible to appear for further selection process. It is therefore very essential for the candidates to score marks equal to more than cut off, so that you will able to undergo complete assortment procedure. Of the score of candidates are higher in difference from released cut off, the chances for final selection is greater.
Know Here: IAS Success Stories
Factors Influencing IAS Cut Off Marks:
Cut off marks is not decided by the commission itself, in fact it is decided after mutual agreements based on the various factors. The following factors are responsible for declared cut off.
- Number of aspirants appeared in the exam.
- Number of available posts
- Level of difficulty in exam
- Number of candidates recruited previous year.
- Marking scheme of the question paper.
- Reservation norms
Check Pay Scale Here: IAS Officer Salary
Candidates are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to entire detail regarding IAS Cut Off 2019. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall. If you have any query regarding this page, you may leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|IAS 2018 Notification||UPSC IAS Answer Key|
|IAS Study Material||IAS Preparation Tips for Beginners|
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Coaching Centers|