UPSC IAS Result
Union Public Service Commission has Declared UPSC IAS Result on its official website. Appeared aspirants in Indian Administrative Service Recruitment Exam held on September-October, 2018 and the interviews for Personality Test held in February-March, 2019, can check their UPSC IAS Final Results/ Cutoff Marks with the help of this page.
Check UPSC IAS Result @upsc.gov.in
Aspirants can also download their UPSC IAS Results through online mode by visiting official web portal of the organization. Every year organization conducts examination to hire willing and proficient aspirants for the vacant positions in Union Public Service Commission under various departments such as Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and others.
Those aspirants who had appeared in examination and eagerly waiting to see their UPSC IAS Result 2019 are need to visit to go through this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC IAS Result
Steps to Download UPSC IAS Exam Result:
To obtain Union public service commission IAS Result aspirants need to follow some simple steps which are given below:-
- Candidates, curiously wants to download UPSC IAS Exam Cut Off should visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now move the cursor towards the “What’s New” section which is available at right side of home page.
- A list will appear “Final Result: Civil Services Examination, 2018” link hit it.
- A PDF file of roll number of selected candidates, will display on your computer screen as UPSC Indian administrative services result.
- Match your roll number with the UPSC IAS Exam merit list of roll numbers and lastly take print out of UPSC Civil Services Exam Result for future use.
Numbers of attempts for Civil Services Exam
- Candidates who belong to OBC category are allowed to attempt 9 times.
- And contenders belonging to general category can attempt 6 times
- Whereas SC/ST Candidates have no limit for attempting.
Civil Services Vacancies:
The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled is as under:
Also Read Out: IAS Interview Questions Answers
Read Out: IAS Interview Questions In Hindi
UPSC IAS 2019 Cut off Marks (Expected):
UPSC IAS Final Cut Off refers to minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to be eligible for appointment. However, cut off varies for all different categories.
|Serial Category||UPSC IAS Final Cut Off Marks|
|General||850 – 889|
|OBC||810 – 845|
|SC||815 – 835|
|ST||800 – 815|
|PH‐1||800 – 820|
|PH 2||780 – 835|
|PH‐3||690 – 726|
Know Here: How to Become IAS Officer
Previous Year UPSC IAS Cut Off Marks:
|Category||UPSC IAS Cutoff Marks (Out Of 2025)|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||968|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||944|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||939|
Hit on its Official Link for receiving more details about UPSC IAS Result 2019. You may bookmark our web portal for instant updates for its score card.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Application Form||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Study Material||IAS Exam Pattern|
|IAS Admit Card||How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer|
|IAS Exam Syllabus||IAS Preparation Tips|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|