IAS Application Form
Union Public Service Commission will release IAS Preliminary Examination Notification on 19-02-2019. Interested and willing candidates can fill IAS Application Form for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam till last date that is 18-03-2019.
IAS Registration will be started in Third Week of February 2019. The application procedure of Civil services examination is divided into 2 Parts- Part I & Part II. To confirm candidature, applicants must have completed both parts of application procedure successfully.
UPSC Civil Service Exam Dates!!!
IAS Prelims Exam will be conducted on 02-06-2019 and Main Exam will be conducted on 20-09-2019. Read all the instructions carefully before applying against UPSC IAS Preliminary Examination 2019.
For more details about IAS Application Form 2019-2020, take a look of below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Get process to fill UPSC Civil Service Online Application Form from here.
IAS Application Form
How to Fill UPSC IAS Online Application Form?
Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria. If they fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to follow the given instructions to fill IAS Prelims Application Form:
- To IAS Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site that is upsconline.nic.in
- Then on home page, select and hit “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link to fill IAS Application Form.
- Then choose the appropriate link and hit on “Part I Registration” link to fill IAS Application Form.
UPSC IAS Part I Registration:
- Now applicants will have to fill basic information in IAS Online Registration Form.
- On submission of details, applicants will be prompted to check the details provided in IAS Application Form and make correction.
- Before going to UPSC IAS Registration, applicants must have scanned photograph.
- Then fill IAS Online Form with all required details.
- Then pay UPSC IAS Online Form fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan or through credit card/debit card.
- Submit the UPSC IAS Application Form fee and then again revisit the site for part two registration.
UPSC IAS Part II Registration:
- Complete the Part-II registration by filling the other details in IAS Application Form.
- On successful completion of your complete UPSC Civil Service Online Form, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II IAS Application Form has been made by you.
- Upload the scan copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature along with IAS Online Application Form.
- Check UPSC Civil Service Application Form at once and press on “Submit” button for final confirmation.
- At last, take a print out of system generated UPSC IAS Application Form for further references.
IAS Application Fee:
- Candidates who are filling IAS Application Form 2019 are required to pay sum of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPayCredit/Debit card.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Exempted from paying fee
IAS Eligibility Criteria 2019:
It is compulsory for all UPSC IAS exams that the applicants must be an Indian citizen. A citizen of Nepal, a citizen of Bhutan or a refugee from any other country can apply for the IAS Jobs.
Applying applicants must have completed graduate degree in relevant field from a government recognized college or university or its equivalent against IAS Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
IAS Age Limit:
The age limit of applying candidates against UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019 should be between 21 years to 32 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
|Category||Upper Age Limit Against IAS Vacancy|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
Check Now: IAS Eligibility Criteria
Number of Attempts for UPSC Civil Services/ IAS Exam:
|Category||No. of Attempts against IAS Vacancies|
|Open Category||6 times|
IAS Selection Procedure:
The selection for Indian Administrative Services will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in pre exam, mains exam and personal interview. Individuals need to come along with their original documents at the time of personal interview round.
IAS 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of the paper||No. of questions||Max. marks|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200|
|General Studies paper II||80||200|
Check IAS Preparation Material Here:
IAS 2019 Mains Exam Pattern:
- Paper I- (one Indian language to be selected from the languages included in eighth schedule of the constitution) 300 marks
- Paper II- (English Language) 300 marks
Papers to be counted on merits
|Paper-A.||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|Paper-B.||English Language skills||300|
|Paper-6.||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|Paper-7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
Main Examination Centres:
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru
- Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack
- Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati)
- Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow
- Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla
- Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
To crack Union Public Service Commission IAS 2019 exam, one should need to prepare from previous year question papers and syllabus. You are required to hit on the available link to download IAS Syllabus.
IAS Important Dates:
|IAS Recruitment Advertisement Releasing Date||19-02-2019|
|UPSC IAS Examination Online Registration Starting Date||Third Week of February 2019|
|Last Date to Fill IAS Application Form||18-03-2019|
|IAS Pre Exam Date||02-06-2019|
|IAS Mains Exam Date||20-09-2019|
If you find the above information about IAS Application Form 2019 helpful, then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) regarding IAS Application Form by writing it in the comment box which is framed below, our experts will try their best to solve it. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest details about IAS Application Form.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC IAS Answer Key||IAS Cut Off|
|IAS Officer Salary||How to Become IAS Officer|
|IAS Success Stories||IAS Topper|
|IAS Interview Questions Answers||UPSC IAS Result|