IAS Application Form
Applicants are informed that Union Public Service Commission is inviting IAS Application Form for the Indian Administrative Services officer preliminary exam which is going to be held on 18/06/027 & main exam will be going to held on 28/10/2017. Contenders who are eligible and desire to make their career in civil services can fill the UPSC IAS Registration Form. Here on this page we are providing the latest information about IAS Application Form 2017.
Check Out IAS Exam Dates 2017:
|End date to submit an online application Fee||17/03/2017 (Friday)|
|Date of IAS Preliminary Exam||18/06/2017 (Sunday)|
|IAS Mains Exam Date||28/10/2017|
Every year UPSC organizes Civil Services Exam to recruit well qualified and willing personnel for various Civil Services of the Government of India. Candidates can send the online application form before the last date that is 17th March 2017. This examination will consist of two stages as prelims exam and Main exam. You may get rest information by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IAS Application Form
Process To Apply For IAS Application Form
Applicants who want to make their career in government organization they need to follow the some prescribed steps that are mentioned below:-
- First of all have to log on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that the home page you are required to hit on the “UPSC Online Application” link that is visible at left side of page.
- By pressing the above link you have to press on the “online application for various examinations of UPSC” link
- Then you have to fill the all the mandatory details like name, father name, qualification, age, experience etc correctly in the application form.
- While filling the application form you have to upload required document in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc and also upload latest passport size photograph.
- After that you need to preview of the IAS UPSC Application Form.
- Then Make the payment of fee.
Check here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Applying aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee can be paid through Cash or net banking.
- The female and reserved category aspirants are not required to pay application fee.
- Modes available for fee payment: Online & Cash mode
Online Payment: Applicants can pay the application fee online through the net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Travancore Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Patiala / or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Cash Payment: Applicants can pay the application fee in cash at any Branch of SBI. To pay fee in cash applicants will have to print the system generated Pay-in-slip after the part II registration and submit the fee at any SBI Branch. “Pay by Cash “mode will be deactivated one day before the closing date.
- After that you have to take a print out of the application form for further reference.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates must have completed graduation degree or its equivalent from recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR State Legislature in India OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 with good academic records.
- Candidates who have appeared final year degree but their result in not declare now they can also apply for IAS UPSC Exam.
Check Here: IAS Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit & No of attempts:
|Category||Upper age limit||No. of attempts|
|General||32 Years||06 Attempts|
|OBC||35 Years||09 Attempts|
|SC/ST||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9 AttemptsSC/ST= No bar|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No bar|
IAS Exam Notification 2017 : Download PDF
Selection Procedure will be made on the basis 3 stages that are follow:-
- Preliminary examination (MCQ type)
- Mains examination (descriptive type)
- Personal interview
Applicants who qualify in preliminary examination will be called for Main examination followed by personal interview.
Read Out: IAS Interview Questions Answers
IAS Exam Pattern:
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
Check Detailed: IAS Exam Pattern
IAS Main Exam Pattern
|Name of the test||Max. marks||Selection parameters|
Type of Test Conventional
Duration: 3 Hrs
|Paper A (one Indian language to be selected from the languages included in eighth schedule of the constitution||300||Papers to be counted for determining merit|
|Paper B English language||300|
|Paper I Essay||250||UPSC will prepare merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance & high marks aggregate scored in Mains & interview.|
|Paper II General Studies I (Indian heritage & culture, History & Geography of world & society)|
|Paper II General studies II (Governance, constitution, polity, social justice & international relations)||250|
|Paper IV General studies III (Technology, economic development, bio-diversity, environment, security & disaster management)||250|
|Paper V General studies IV (Ethnic, integrity & aptitude)||250|
|Paper VI Optional subject Paper I||250|
|paper VII Optional subject Paper II||250|
|Sub-total (written test)||1750|
Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam:
UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam consist two subjects as mentioned below
- General Studies
- General Ability or Aptitude
Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam:
|Paper name||Subject name|
|Paper – A.||Indian Languages.|
|Paper – B.||English.|
|Paper – I.||Essay.|
|Paper – II.||General Studies – I|
|Paper – III.||General Studies – II|
|Paper – IV.||General Studies – III|
|Paper – V.||General Studies – IV|
|Paper – VI.||Optional Subject (Paper – 1).|
|Paper – VII.||Optional Subject (Paper – 2).|
Get Here: IAS Syllabus
IAS Exam Centre:
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||Philosophy|
|Anthropology||Political Science and International Relations|
|Civil Engineering||Public Administration|
|Commerce and Accountancy||Sociology|
|Law||Literature knowledge of languages|
IAS Preliminary Examination Centres:
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Kochi||Jaipur|
|Port Blair||Kozhikode (Calicut)||Jorhat|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Varanasi||Jabalpur|
IAS Main Examination Centres:
You Can Also Check: Best IAS Coaching Centers in India
Applicants may obtain more information about IAS Application Form 2017 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring further significant information regarding UPSC IAS Exam Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Notification||IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions|
|IAS Study Material||IAS Cut Off List|
|IAS Admit Card||IAS Result|
|IAS Success Stories||How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer|
|IAS Answer Key||IAS Officer Salary|