IAS Application Form
Apply online for Civil Services Main Examination till 06 August 2018 ! UPSC has invited IAS Application Form (DAF) for Civil Services Main Examination (CSE). Link to enroll for UPSC IAS Mains Exam is available on this page.
Process to accept Detailed Application Form (DAF) for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam has begun from 23-07-2018. Keen applicants may apply for it by filling IAS Application Form 2018 prior 06-08-2018.
UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination Dates:
After closure for filling application form for Civil Services Main Exam, UPSC IAS Mains Exam will be organized from 28-09-2018. Get all details concerning UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination 2018 from this page
For more details about IAS Application Form 2018-19, take a look of below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Get process to fill Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination from here.
IAS Application Form
How to fill IAS Application Form 2018?
- To fill application form for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam, follow these listed guidelines.
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Hit on ‘DAF-Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018’ link accessible at mid of page.
- Now, read all details as listed in IAS Main Exam Notification.
- After this, press on ‘Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018’ link.
- Login with User Id & password.
- Hit on Login tab.
- At next step after filling IAS Registration Form for Mains, download IAS Online Application Form 2018.
- Fill the IAS 2018 Application Form with correct details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of your signature and photograph.
- Deposit the application fees through online mode.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the IAS online Application form for further use.
IAS Application Fee:
- Candidates who are filling IAS Application Form 2018 are required to pay sum of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPayCredit/Debit card.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Exempted from paying fee
IAS Eligibility Criteria 2018:
It is compulsory for all UPSC IAS exams that the applicants must be an Indian citizen. A citizen of Nepal, a citizen of Bhutan or a refugee from any other country can apply for the IAS 2018 exam.
Applying applicants must have completed graduate degree in relevant field from a government recognized college or university or its equivalent.
IAS Age Limit:
The age limit of applying candidates should be between 21 years to 32 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
Check Now: IAS Eligibility Criteria
Number of Attempts for UPSC Civil Services/ IAS Exam:
|Category||No. of Attempts|
|Open Category||6 times|
IAS Selection Procedure:
The selection for Indian Administrative Services will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in pre exam, mains exam and personal interview. Individuals need to come along with their original documents at the time of personal interview round.
IAS 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of the paper||No. of questions||Max. marks|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200|
|General Studies paper II||80||200|
Check IAS Preparation Material Here:
IAS 2018 Mains Exam Pattern:
- Paper I- (one Indian language to be selected from the languages included in eighth schedule of the constitution) 300 marks
- Paper II- (English Language) 300 marks
Papers to be counted on merits
|Paper-A.||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|Paper-B.||English Language skills||300|
|Paper-6.||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|Paper-7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
Main Examination Centres:
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru
- Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack
- Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati)
- Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow
- Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla
- Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
To crack Union Public Service Commission IAS 2018 exam, one should need to prepare from previous year question papers and syllabus. You are required to hit on the available link to download IAS Syllabus.
IAS CSE Mains Dates 2018:
|IAS/ Civil Services||Main Exam Dates|
|Initial date to fill IAS Application Form for Mains||23-07-2018|
|Last date to pay fee by “Pay by Cash” mode option||05-08-2018|
|Closing date to pay fee||06-08-2018|
|Closing date for submission of Civil Services (Main) Examination Form/ IAS Application Form||06-08-2018|
|IAS/ Civil Services Mains Exam||28-09-2018|
If you find the above information about IAS 2018- 2019 Application Form helpful, then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by writing it in the comment box which is framed below, our experts will try their best to solve it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC IAS Answer Key||IAS Cut Off|
|IAS Officer Salary||How to Become IAS Officer|
|IAS Success Stories||IAS Topper|
|IAS Interview Questions Answers||UPSC IAS Result|