UPSC CMS Notification
Union Public Service Commission has planned to invite UPSC CMS Application for those candidates who wish to do job in this organization. Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services Examination as a Combined Competitive Exam for recruitment to various posts. Candidates can apply for the openings by filling UPSC CMS Application 2017 through online mode.
Combined Medical Services Examination will be held from 13th August 2017. Candidates are required to fill the form through online process and submit it on or before the last date that is 19th May 2017. To get other details regarding UPSC CMS Notification candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Notification
- Fascinated candidates should have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for UPSC CMS Exam.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 32 years.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI etc.
- Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Method of Appointment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination and Personality Test / Interview for UPSC CMS Recruitment.
Check Out: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Exam Pattern for Computer Based Examination:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Way to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the link www.upsc.gov.in
- Follow “Recruitment” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- Select the appropriate link related to post.
- Appliers should read the instructions carefully before applying online for part-I and part –II registration.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Then Press on the link of ‘examination’.
- Select the online link of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016.
- Fill the online application form with all details and attach all required documents.
- After completion of form, submit it successfully within given time period.
- Make a payment of fee and take the printout of online form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- End Date for Receipt of Online Application: 19th May 2017
- Date for Commencement of UPSC CMS Exam: 13th August 2017
Aspirants may get other details about UPSC CMS Application from this Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about UPSC CMS Application 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|