UPSC CMS Notification
Recently Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS Notification 2017 for those candidates who wish to job in government sector. Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services Examination as a Combined Competitive Exam on 13/08/2017 for filling various posts such as Medical Officer, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates can apply for these latest government openings through online mode and keen candidates are advised to grab newest news and essential dates concerning UPSC CMS Notification 2018.
Highlighted Content Of This Page:
UPSC CMS Jobs Details
Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit Information
Application Fee Charges
Selection Method For www.upsc.gov.in Combined Medical Services Examination
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern Structure
How to Fill UPSC CMS Application Form?
Direct Link For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification
UPSC CMS Exam Centres List
Vital Dates To Be Noted
UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination will be held on 13/08/2017 so candidates are required to fill t UPSC CMS application form through online process and submit it on or before the last date that is 19/05/2017. To get other details regarding UPSC CMS Exam Notification candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Notification
UPSC CMS Vacancies 2017 and Details of Salary:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-|
|Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence||Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA|
|Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service||Rs.1,77,500/-+NPA as per govt. orders|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||Rs. 56,100/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination:
- Fascinated candidates should have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for UPSC CMS Exam.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 32 years as on 01/08/2017.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI etc. Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Method of Appointment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination and Personality Test and Personality Test for UPSC CMS Recruitment.
Check Out: UPSC CMS Syllabus
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Personality Test: (100 Marks)
Way to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to fill UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form they must go and logon the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Follow “Examination” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- Select the “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2017” link appeared on the new page.
- Now Appliers should read the instructions carefully before applying online for part-I and part –II registration.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Fill the online application form with all details and attach all required documents.
- After completion of form, submit it successfully within given time period.
- Make a payment of fee and take the printout of online form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Download PDF: UPSC CMS Notification
|End Date for Receipt of Online Application||19/05/2017|
|Date for Commencement of UPSC CMS Exam||13/08/2017|
Aspirants may get other details about UPSC CMS Notification 2017from this Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|