UPSC CMS Notification
The Union Public Service Commission has declared the exam dates for Combined Medical Services Examination. Soon the authorities are also going to release the UPSC CMS Notification on their official web portal i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. At present the authorities have notified about the examination dates and applying dates for CMS Positions. The CMS vacancies in UPSC include various positions like Medical Officer, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates who are interested in applying may read all the details in UPSC CMS Notification 2018 and fill up and submit the Combined Medical Services Application Form before the last date stated.
According to the latest UPSC Schedule the UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination is decided to be held on 22-07-2018. Along with the UPSC CMS Exam date the authorities have also declared that candidates can apply for the UPSC CMS examination till the last date that is 07/05/2018. Furthermore via UPSC CLMS Notification 2018 the authorities also want to clarify those candidates who want to appear in the Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services must have fulfill all the eligibility requirements. To get other details regarding UPSC CMS Exam Notification candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Notification
UPSC CMS Vacancies 2018:
- Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence
- Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
UPSC CMS Salary:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-|
|Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence||Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA|
|Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service||Rs.1,77,500/-+NPA as per govt. orders|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||Rs. 56,100/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination:
- Fascinated candidates should have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for UPSC CMS Exam.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 32 years as on 01/08/2018.
Find Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Method of Appointment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Computer Based Examination and
- Personality Test and Personality Test for UPSC CMS Recruitment.
Check Out: UPSC CMS Syllabus
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will be given a chance to appear in the personal interview/personality test. The maximum weightage given to candidates to complete the interview round will be 100 marks. The decision of recruitment authorities of Union Public Service Commission will be regarded as final for recruiting eligible contenders. Afterwards those who will be considered as qualified for the personal interview round will be considered for the Document Verification Round.
Way to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to fill UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form they must go and logon the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Follow “Examination” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- Select the “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2018” link appeared on the new page.
- Now Appliers should read the instructions carefully before applying online for part-I and part –II registration.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Fill the online application form with all details and attach all required documents.
- After completion of form, submit it successfully within given time period.
- Make a payment of fee and take the printout of online form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Applications can be submitted till||07/05/2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam will be held on||22/07/2018|
Aspirants may get other details about UPSC CMS Notification 2018 from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Study Material|