UPSC Geologist Result
Want to go one steps near to become Geologist and Geo-Scientist ? Get online link to check UPSC Geologist Result directly from this page. Check complete information in concern to UPSC Geologist Result 2017 by going through this page. Applicants, who will be declared qualified through Geo-Scientist Exam Results, can appear for Personality Test or Personnel Interview.
All candidates may also download their UPSC Geologist Exam Result from the official site of Union Public Service Commission by following below mentioned steps. Also qualified appliers are required to fill Detailed Application Form through online mode. You can go through this page, which is furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more details regarding UPSC Geo-Scientist Result.
Process To Check UPSC Geologist Exam Result:
Candidates need to follow easy steps, which we are describing here in order to check result.
- Candidates first go to official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit link to download your outcome of exam.
- As you press on that link, A PDF file containing the roll number of selected candidates will open your system screen.
- Search your roll number and ensure their selection.
- Download it on your desktop or take print out of it for further process.
Read Here: Steps to Check Result Online Using Internet
UPSC Geologist Result
- UPSC stand for Union Public Service Commission and this commission conducts Civil Services Exams in three stages which include Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personality test (interview). It conducts various recruitments, departmental and competitive exams in a year.
- It is the central organization certified to conduct exams like Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS 1&2), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Foreign Service (IFS), National Defense Academy (NDA) Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA),
Check Here: UPSC Notification
Those candidates, who qualify written exam, may appear for Personality Test. The aspirants would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claim relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. Interviews of candidates, who qualify the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled in the month of August, 2017.
Must Read: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Process to fill UPSC DAF Form:
- All qualified candidates need to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which is available on official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit link to fill Detailed Application Form.
- After that select the appropriate link to apply online.
- After filling the form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of interview.
- Date of Geologist Exam: 12th May 2017 – 3 Days
- UPSC Geologist Results will available: July 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online DAF Form: July 2017
Candidates may download their UPSC Geologist Result 2017 in the form of PDF through this Official Link. We will update this page soon with latest information as soon as your score card will be declared.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||UPSC Geologist Exam|
|UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Results||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|