UPSC Geologist Result
UPSC Geologist Result has declared now!!! Union Public Service Commission has conducted written part for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2017 in May 2017. Those candidates who had appeared in the exam can now check their Geo-Scientist Exam Results by going through the direct link which is specified below. Applicants, who will be declared qualified through UPSC Geologist Result 2017, can appear for Personality Test or Personnel Interview.
Vital Points of this page:
|Procedure To get UPSC Geologists Merit List||Address|
|Official link||Important date|
|UPSC Cut Off||Significant Note|
Individuals can also download their UPSC Geologist Results 2017 by moving on its official website that is www.upsc.gov.in via online mode with the help of the below stated guidelines one-by-one. Qualified appliers who get their names in the UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Results are required to fill Detailed Application Form through online mode and submit it from 22.08.2017 to 31.08.2017 till 6.00 P.M. For more details regarding UPSC Geologist Result 2018, you can go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Geologist Result
Procedure to Check UPSC Geologist Exam Result:
Job seekers who are looking for the Union Public Service Commission Result can check it by using the essential steps which are indicated here as below:
- First of all, individuals have to go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “What’s New” section and press on the “Written Result: Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017” Link.
- Then press on the suitable link through which PDF file containing the roll number of selected candidates will be appeared on your system screen.
- Search your roll number and go through the details present in the PDF.
- Download UPSC Result 2017 on your desktop and also take print out of it for further usage.
Contenders who had appeared in the written and get their names in the list and now eligible to appear for the further procedure that is Interviews and Personality Test which are tentatively scheduled to commence from the month of September, 2017. But, before going to appear in personality test, candidates have to submit their DAF (Detailed Application Form).
Must Read: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF):
- First of all, visit to the official website of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then press on the “What’s New” section present at the right side of the homepage.
- Then go through the “DAF – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination” link.
- After that, Login with your ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, fill mandatory details in the Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Lastly press the submit button for final submission and take a print out of it and bring it at the time of interview.
Check Out Pay per Month: Geologist Salary In India
Required documents along with the Commission’s DAF:
- Scanned copy of the certificate of age
- Hard copy of duly filled in and signed proforma
- Hard copy of the certificate in support of claim of age concession
- Hard copy of certificates showing his/her educational qualification
- Hard copy of certificate in support of claim to belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH
- Hard copy of Undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation
Get here Tips to start a career: What’s the Right Way to Become a Geologist
- DAF link will be available from: 22.08.2017 to 31.08.2017
- Date of UPSC Interview: September 2017
Now check your UPSC Geologist Result 2017 by using this Official Link. Bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing cntrl+d for latest updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||UPSC Geologist Exam|
|UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|