UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission has successfully conducted UPSC NDA NA 1 Examination on 23rd April 2017, appeared candidates may check their UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key from this page. UPSC organized this Exam to provide admission to the candidates in Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defense Academy for the 138th Course. Candidates who dream to get admission through this exam have appeared for it and they must be keenly waiting for the answer key. Aspirants are thereby informed that they may check all sets of solutions from the official key. To get more details about UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key 2017–2018 you may go through the entire page.
Aspirants are therefore desperate to see NDA 1 Answer key for matching Solutions from UPSC NDA NA 1 answer sheet provided on the official website of UPSC. To check UPSC NDA NA 1 Exam Answer Key, candidates just need to follow the below stated steps, which are well modified by the dedicated and hardworking team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com You can get more details like Exam Solution and marking scheme by going through the complete post. Candidates may scroll down the page to have a look on the detailed information.
UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key
Steps to download UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key:
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that follow “What’s New” section which is visible at the right side of the homepage.
- After that you need to search for answer key link and then hit on “UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key 2017-2018”
- A new page will open where you are required to enter the details such as registration number and password.
- Fill the details carefully and then hit the submit button.
- You will see the display of your answer key on your screen in pdf format.
- After that you can match your answers to analyze your performance.
- At last candidate can take a hard copy of answer sheet for future use.
Use of Solution Sheet:
- The solution will help the candidates to get the estimated idea for their score in the exam. With the available answers contender can know whether the answers marked by them are correct or not.
- The answer sheet to the aspirants will be provided for all sets such as A, B, C and D and candidates can check their scores accordingly.
- Candidates are suggested to go through the below given marking scheme to analyze their performance.
Quick Link for Interview:
Calculation of marks through NDA Answer Key 2017
- Candidates must be aware about the exam pattern which is givn below:
|Subject Name||Maximum marks|
|General Ability Test||600|
- After knowing the marking scheme candidate can have complete knowledge of marks for every question.
- Then aspirant can match their answers from the available answer key.
- For every correct answer, candidates are required to add marks accordingly.
- And for each wrong answer, contender has to deduct marks as there is negative marking.
- At the end the aspirants can examine the estimates of marks scored and analyze the performance.
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
UPSC NDA 1 Cut Off (Official):
|Year||NDA-1 (Max Marks:900)||NDA-2 (Max Marks:900)|
|2015||306 (With at least 30% marks in each Subject) Marks secured by candidate finally (out of 1800 marks) 674||269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject) Marks secured by last candidates (Out of 1800 marks) 637|
|2016||288 (With at least 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by candidate finally (Out of 1800 marks) 656||315|
|2017||340 – Expected||–|
- Candidates will be selected for the three services that are Army, Navy and Air Force.
- They will be given preliminary training for both academic as well as physical for duration of 3 years at the National Defence Academy.
- For first two and half years the training will be common to the cadets of three wings and will allotted with the degrees from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi as under the following :-
- Army Cadets. B.Sc./B.Sc. (Computer)/BA degrees.
- Naval Cadets. All the Naval Cadets will be awarded B.Tech degree only on completion of their training at NDA and Pre-Commissioning Training Academy.
- Air Force Cadets. B.Sc./B.Sc (Computer). *B.Tech., as applicable, will be awarded on completion of training at PreCommissioning Training Academy.
- On passing out from the National Defence Academy Army Cadets will move to the Indian Military Academy, Dehra Dun, Naval Cadets to Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and Air Force cadets to Afa, Hyderabad.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
For more details about UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key 2017–2018, you may go through the Official Website of UPSC. To get regular updates for your career related information you are required to stay with this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) regularly. And if you wish to get all the related information directly in your mail box then you can also subscribe our free mail services or you may follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||NDA Application Form|
|NDA Syllabus||NDA Admit Card|
|NDA Exam Pattern||NDA Question Paper|
|How To Prepare For NDA Written Exam||NDA 2 Result|