UPSSSC Admit Card
Excited to participate in UPSSSC JE Interview? Then Get your UPSSSC Admit Card from here!!! Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released UPSSSC JE Interview Call Letter for those candidates who have qualified the written examination of Junior Engineer in the disciplines of Agriculture, Mechanical/ Water and Civil. Aspirants can download their call letters through online mode by following the simple steps provided on this page. Candidates may also check other information regarding UPSSSC Admit Card2017 from the beneath segment of this page.
|Post Name||Interview Date|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3rd & 5th December 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Water)||6th, 7th & 8th December 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Agriculture)||9th, 10th & 12th December 2016|
Candidates who have applied for 478 vacancies of Junior Engineer and now declared as qualified in the competitive examination they can go now get the hall ticket for further selection process which include personal interview. The downloading process for UPSSSC Hall Ticket has been started from 17th November 2016 and will be activated till the date of interview. To get further details please have a look on the below section of this page provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Simple Steps to Download UPSSSC JE Admit Card
- The first and foremost steps for obtaining admit card is to visit the official website of organization i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Thereafter, go to the “Results / Impt. Declarashans” section given on the right side of home page.
- Then choose the appropriate link as per your post given as:
- “Click here to download the letter for the interview were posted OF Junior Engineer (Agriculture) under 06-examination Adwt No / 2016”
- “Click here download the interview letter for the post OF Junior Engineer Mechanical and Water Under Adwt No 06-exams / 2016.”
- “Click here to download the letter for the interview were posted OF Adwt No 06-under junior civil engineer exams / 2016.”
- Now a window will be appeared on your screen asking for some details:
- Candidates are required to enter their Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in the relevant space.
- Now press on “Download Interview Letter” button and your hall ticket will be generated on your display.
- Save it and take a hard copy of call letter to carry with you in examination hall.
Download UPSSSC Admit Card: Hit Here To Get Direct Link
UPSSSC Admit Card
Facts You Should Know:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is a government organization that works under the directives of Uttar Pradesh Government. This organization was set up in November 1988 and conducts various recruitment examinations time to time to fill up the vacant position in different departments. This time Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced JE Posts to be filled and a huge number of candidates participated in its competitive examination. Now only those candidates are called for the interviews who have qualified the examination with satisfactory marks.
Check Here: UPSSSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates can get their UPSSSC Call Letter to get successful entrance in the interview round. Candidates must check their details mentioned on the admit card. It is necessary for all the participants to carry this hall ticket with them at the time of interview because in the absence of this no candidates will allow to enter in the interview room.
Get Sure Success Through These Tricks:
Applicants can get their admit card directly by visiting the official link given above. All the candidates can get latest information about UPSSSC Admit Card 2017 time to time by keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPSSSC Result||UPSSSC Recruitment|
|UPSSSC Answer Key||Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers|
|Never Say These Things in Interview||How to Crack Interview|
|How To Dress For an Interview||5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks In Candidate At Interview|