VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) is an entrance test which is conducted every year by the VIT University. VIT University is going to conduct VIT Engineering Entrance Exam . Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE 2017 can submit application form either online or offline on or before the closing date.
VITEEE Entrance exam is conducted to shortlist the eligible and brilliant candidates for admission in engineering courses at Graduate level, in Vellore Institute of Technology. It is a national level examination. Applicants from all over country apply for this course. Further details such as eligibility criteria, last date, How to apply etc are well represented below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2017.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must have qualified in VITEEE.
- Short listed candidates will be called for counseling.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam:
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- Duration: 2:30 Hours
How to Apply for VITEEE?
Contenders who are fulfilling the above eligibility standard may apply through any of the mode either online or offline mode:
- Aspirants may apply online through the official website of VIT University i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Contenders are required to fill the form all the required details.
- Must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature and submit it
- Make payment online through Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- At last, take a print out of the form for the further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Contender may obtain the application forms from head post offices or candidates can purchase application at the university counter.
- Applicants have to Fill application form very carefully with all relevant details and must attach the Xerox copies of the testimonials and forward it at the below represented address:
The Director – UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore- 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
To get more details about VITEEE 2017, you must check Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|VITEEE Results||VITEEE Admit Card|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||VITEEE Counselling|
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|