VITEEE Application Form
Do you want Admission In B.TECH/B.E Programmes in Vellore Institute of Technology?? Then, submit your VITEEE Application Form now. Institute is all ready to conduct VITEEE 2017 Exam on scheduled date i.e. 05/04/2017 to 16/04/2017. Candidates, who meet all the framed Eligibility conditions may send their VITEEE Application Form 2017 through online or offline mode. Before sending application, please check out the complete VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Notification from below.
What this Page Contains:
Status of VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form
Procedure of sending VITEEE Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for Admission In Bachelor Courses
What will be the Selection Procedure?
Application Fee charges and Payment Method
Examination Pattern Details
Examination Shifts Details
Entrance Examination Cities
Details for Getting Admit Card
VITEEE Entrance exam is conducted to shortlist the brilliant candidates for admission in engineering courses. It is a national level examination and applicants from all over country can apply for this course by sending their application before the last date that is 15/03/2017. Further details such as eligibility criteria, last date, procedure to apply etc are well represented below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look below.
VITEEE Application Form
How To Fill VITEEE 2017 Application Form?
Contenders who are fulfilling the above eligibility standard may apply through any of the mode either online or offline mode:
Logon Official Portal:
- Aspirants may apply online through the official website of VIT University i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Press tab ‘VITEEE – 2017 – Apply Now/ Appl.Status’ from right side of home page.
- Move your cursor to the ‘How to Apply’ section and choose link ‘Online Application’.
- Press link that is given in front of ‘Online Application’.
VITEEE 2017 Registration:
- Read given instructions and press tab ‘New Applicants’.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully and a password will be send to you at your registered mobile no. and email id.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Login your Account:
- You need to login with your email id and password received from VIT.
- Now fill the VITEEE Application Form with required information properly.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- For Online Application:
Interested candidates are required to pay Rs.970/- as application fee through (NET Banking / Debit / Credit Card). NRI candidates can pay fee of 50 USD through DD drawn in favour of VIT University.
- For Offline Application:
Application Cost is Rs.990/- Available from Designated Post Offices.
Photo & Signature Upload:
- Applicants are required to upload Photograph between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Upload a signature, size between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
Check Here: Top Engineering Colleges In India
- Contender may obtain the application forms from head post offices or candidates can purchase application at the university counter.
- Applicants have to fill application form very carefully with all relevant details.
- Please attach the Xerox copies of the testimonials and certificates along with application and send it to the below represented address:
The Director – UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore- 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
Fill VITEEE Application Form– Press Here
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.
- Students must have passed 12th Examination with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology from recognized board or school.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
What will Be the Application Fee?
The candidates who are appearing in VIT Engineering Exam they have to pay an application fee as….
|OMR Application Form||Rs. 900/-|
|Online Application Form||Rs. 970/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
VITEEE selection Procedure:
Candidates will be provided admission in to suitable programme on the basis of their marks in VITEEE. Students, who will be shortlisted, will be called for VITEEE Counselling.
Read Also: How To Prepare For VITEEE Exam
VITEEE Exam Pattern:
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam will contain 125 questions and duration of exam will be 2:30 Hours. There is no Negative marking for wrong answers.
|PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English)||120 questions (Each 40 questions)|
Check Here: VITEEE Syllabus
|PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English)||120 questions ( Each 40 questions)|
Exam Timings (Shifts) Details:
I session – 9.00 am – 11.30 am
II session – 12.30 pm – 3 .00 pm
III session – 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm
Test Cities Details:
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Andhra Pradesh|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jharkhand|
Check Out: VITEEE Previous Year Paper
VITEEE Admit Card 2017:
Candidates can download e-Admit Card from official site. Your call letter contains e-Admit card number, photograph of applier, test center details, date and time of test.
Candidates should carry School or college Photo ID card / Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) VITEEE Admit Card bearing photo / Passport/ Driving License / Voter ID card / IT Pan card at time of exam along with admit card.
VITEEE Result 2017:
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result can be downloaded from official portal. Rank of appliers will be also sent through SMS, if the mobile number of the applicant is provided. You may also go through link given here to get more details about your result.
VITEEE Counselling 2017:
Candidates need to attend VITEEE Counselling for admission in to B.Tech. Programmes. The selected candidates will have to submit the DD for 50,000 /- in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat. Counseling fee is Rs. 10000/-, which is included in above stated fee. Seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates on basis of performance in exam.
Read VITEEE Exam Notice – Press Here
VITEEE Important Dates:
|Last date of apply online||15/03/2017|
|Last date to edit application form||28/02/2017|
|Admit Card Can Be downloaded||Third week Of March 2017|
|VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE2017)||05/04/2017 to 16/04/2017|
|Declaration of Results (Tentative)||24/04/2017|
|Counseling Started From||Second Week of May 2017|
You may get other information about VITEEE Application Form 2017 through official link that is given below. Visitors are advised to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the pupations about VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
You may also like to visit this Section:
|Best Colleges in India||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Career After 12th In India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Golden Rules of Career Success||Strategies of Personality Development|