Students who have successfully qualified VIT Engineering Entrance Examination need to go for VITEEE Counselling. Candidates who are going to take admission for UG and PG courses may get VITEEE Counselling Procedure or Schedule through this page. The dates for VITEEE Counselling 2017 are mentioned below on this page. You can get Counselling schedule for Phase I and II from this page.
Candidates may attain the entire detail regarding VITEEE Counselling 2017 such as Procedure, Scholarship, and Submission of Documents etc from this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Who can appear for VITEEE Counselling?
Candidates who have qualified entrance exam may appear for VIT Counselling. To go for counseling process you are required to download Counseling Admit Card by following the steps that are mentioned below on this page.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit official website of university that is www.vit.ac.in.
- Then, you need to hit on “VITEEE” link under “Admission” tab which is available at the menu bar of home page.
- Now, you need to press “VITEEE Result and Councelling Admit Card” which is available under “VITEEE RESULTS” tab.
- After that, you have to enter necessary information and download your counseling admit card and go for counseling.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Visit Here
What is the Counselling Procedure?
Allotment of the branches to the selected candidates will be given on the behalf of their rank in All India in VITEEE- 2017:-
- The process of selection and admission would be followed from single window counselling at Vellore and Chennai campus for all B.TECH courses.
- The short listed students need to appear for counseling either in Vellore or Chennai campus.
- You need to keep in mind that no. of qualified candidates will more than seats available in the campus.
- If candidates will be called for counseling is not sure that he / she will be get admission. This would be depended on the candidates All India Rank (AIR) in the VIT Entrance Examination and the availability of seats.
- Candidates will get seat as per the availability.
- There will be no change in date and time. If candidates will not attend counseling at the specify date then its seat will be transfer to next candidate.
- In current year, organization offers several branches in the field of B.Tech. Candidates can choose desired branch as per their interest. At the time of counselling total seats will be allocated to those candidates who are selected in VITEEE Exam. Available seats will be displayed at the counselling centre so that candidates can choose their desired branch from the list of available branches.
- Unfortunately candidates will not appear for counseling then He / she will attend it on a subsequent date / time, after duly intimating the office, regarding this. But at the time candidates will not claim for any other branch whatever the seat is available he / she will be allotted there.
- If aspirant will not get scores statement then he / she will be failed in the examination. In that case candidates need to forget about his / her seat.
Here you can find the list of all Scholarship in India for the year 2017: Visit Here
What are the Documents required for VITEEE Counselling Procedure?
- You should have VITEEE-2017 E- Admit Card, Counselling Admit card and Xerox of VITEEE Result.
- Candidates must have their Xth Board mark sheet as a proof of date of birth or any age proof Certificate.
- They would have Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) or XII board admit card for candidates awaiting for result
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- DD of Rs. 50,000/-(only for Phase-I counselling)
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Is there any scholarship?
Scholarship under “GV School Development Programme” (GVSDP)
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE Rank holders up to 10000||Rs 50,000 Scholarship for all the four years.
[Rs.50000 x 4 years = Rs.200000]
|VITEEE Rank holders of 10001 to 20000||Rs 25,000 Scholarship for all the four years.
[Rs.25000 x 4 years = Rs.100000]
What’s the Fee for Academics Phase-I Counselling?
Candidates who get selected need to deposit fee of Rs. 50000/- through Demand draft in the favor of VIT University which is payable at Vellore.
Candidates may attain further detail through Official Link regarding VITEEE Counselling. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates or notification about VIT University.
You may also like to visit this Section:
|How To Prepare For VITEEE Exam||VITEEE Admit Card|
|VITEEE Syllabus||VITEEE Results|
|VITEEE Previous Year Paper||VITEEE Application Form|
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|