Vignan Unviersity Engineering Entrance Exam is commonly known as VSAT. Candidates, who want to get admission in B.Tech programs for academic session 2017-2018 they need to qualify VU Engineering Entrance examination. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling application form. Candidates can check last date of VSAT Application Form by scrolling down this page.
Overview of this page:
|About Vignan Unviersity Engineering Entrance Exam||Way to download Application Form|
|Required eligibility for VSAT||Dates keep in mind|
|Syllabus of entrance exam||Admission Procedure|
|Exam Pattern||Fee Structure|
First of all candidates have to fill application form and send it through postal address on or before the last date that is 10 April 2017. After that eligible candidates have to appear in online entrance test which will be held on 23–27 April 2017. Admission to Vignan University for academic session 2017-2018 in B.Tech programs will be on the basis of ranks obtained in result of VSAT 2017 or JEE 2017 or EAMCET 2017.
After that shortlisted candidates will be appeared for Counselling programmes on 10–20 May 2017. For more details about VSAT 2017 candidates have to check this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Candidates born on or after 1 July1996 and passed in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Check Out Upcoming: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Streams for VSAT 2017:
Those candidates will attempt exams (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude) in the V-SAT 2017 are eligible for all the B.Tech., Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
|Programmes||Category – A||Category – B|
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee|
|(1st year)||(Per Year)||(1st Year)||(Per Year)|
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Online Mode
Process to apply for VSAT Application Form:
Directly from the University:
Candidates, who want to get admission in B.Tech programme they can acquire application form by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1000/- in shape of demand draft favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Indian Bank Branches:
Candidates can also get application forms from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
If you want to get application form then candidates must visit to the official website of Vignan’s University i.e www.vignanuniversity.org
Select the link:
- After that candidates have to go through “Admission” section at the left side on the home page.
- Then candidates must press the link of “Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)”.
- After that hit on “here to fill online V-SAT Application” link and download the application form.
- Fill complete details asked in the format of the form and attach all mandatory documents along with the DD for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
After that send it through below given postal address on scheduled date.
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522213 (A.P)
Ph: +91 863 – 2344777/78
Toll free No. 1800-425-2529
VSAT Syllabus 2017:
- Measures of dispersion
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
Read Out Here: How to Prepare For Maths
- Physical World
- Mechanical Properties of solids
- Ray Optics
- Magnetism & Matter
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of matter and radiation
- Temperature and thermal expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Stoichiometry Solutions
- Classification of elements and periodicity in Properties
- States of matter- Gaseous and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Solid State
- Acids & Bases Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Atomic Structures
- S-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- D-and F-Block Elements and Co ordinations Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Hydrocarbons Ethers Organic
- Compounds containing nitrogen.
- Halo alkanes and halo arenes
- Carbonyl Compounds Polymers
- Alcohols and phenols Carboxylic Acids
- Bio – molecules
- Grammar and usage
Read Also: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- Diversity in the living world
- Reproduction in plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Ecology
- Plants, Microbes and Human welfare
- Structural organization in plants-Morphology
- Plant systematic
- Internal organization of plants
- Plant Physiology
- Zoology- Diversity of living world
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Animal Diversity-I; Invertebrate phyla
- Animal Diversity-ii; Phylum-Chordata
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa
- Ecology & environment
- Types study of Periplaneta Americana
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV
- Human Reproduction Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
VSAT 2017 Question Paper Pattern:
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections such as Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude.
- The examination will be based on MCQ (multiple type questions).
- Each question has 4 options and candidates need to select the one right option of them.
- Each correct answer carries one mark and there will be no negative marking.
START: Free Online Test Series
|Section I||Mathematics or Biology||30||30|
Remembering Facts at the time of VSAT 2017 Entrance Exam:
- Candidates are informed that they need to report at centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Live demonstration of on-line test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of test.
- Candidates have to bring their call letter along with relevant documents at the time of examination.
Note: Use of calculators, log tables and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates are exempted to carry any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10 April 2017|
|Online test dates||23–27 April 2017|
Slot 1 – 9:00 am to 12.00 noon
Slot 2 – 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
|Announcement of result||01 May 2017|
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||10–20 May 2017|
VSAT Admit Card 2017:
Candidates, who are going to appear in Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test for getting admission in B.Tech programs they can get their hall ticket through online or offline process. VSAT 2017 Admit Card is dispatched through courier/speed post. Applicants can obtain call letter through online mode one week prior to exam date. You need to check complete information which is mentioned on admit card such as your name, roll no., test centre, test date, signature, etc. you have to carry it while attending counselling and admission process.
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test Result 2017:
Candidates can check their VSAT Result on 1st May 2017. The merit list will be prepared on the bsis of your perfoemnace in entrance test and after that shortlisted candidate will be called for counselling.
Also Check: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
VSAT Counselling 2017:
Counselling will be started from 10 – 20 May 2017 of merit listed candidates for admission. While attending counseling candidates have to carry documents, required by the organization which is given below.
VSAT 2017 Admission Procedure:
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT/EAMCET/JEE-2017.
- Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their merit list and RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2017, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vigna’s University.
- After that, merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance in entrance exam conducted by Vigna’s University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if they do not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Passing certificate
- VSAT 2017 Admit Card
- VSAT 2017 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter
- Documents required at the time of Admission:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Passing certificate
- VSAT 2017 Admit Card
- VSAT 2017 Rank Card
- Admission of Provisional Letter
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
<<<< VSAT 2017 Notification: Check Here>>>>
Note: Candidates, who want to attain more information regarding VSAT 2017 they must go through the official Link which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To collect latest updates candidates need to stay in touch with us by pressing CTRL +D to bookmark our portal.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|