West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has notified a job notification in concern to WBSSC Recruitment. Skilled and qualified job seekers may apply against vacancies of Motor Vehicles Inspector (MVI) post. Interested candidate may apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode till last date is 30.01.2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|WBSSC Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|WBSSC Salary Structure||Mode of selection|
|Important Dates||Procedure of Sending application|
Those, who are possessing bachelor’s degree or Madhyamik Examination are eligible to apply for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. You may check other information that are well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about WBSSC Jobs.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non Technical)||419||bachelor’s degree of a recognized University|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)||418||Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council, diploma with minimum of two years’ experience|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age of applying candidates for WBSSC Job should not be below 18 years and more than 32 years as on 1st January 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for BC-A/ BC-B candidates of West Bengal.
WBSSC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 20/-
- For All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 220/-
- Fee should be submitted through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 7100 – 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4100/- per month as salary from West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Selection of talented candidates will be done according to their performance in test and interview conducted by the selection panel of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply ?
- For WBSSC Jobs, candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.wbssc.gov.in
- Follow ‘RN 25 – Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) MVI(NT) – 16’ or ‘RN 24 – Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) MVI (T)- 16’.
- Select link ‘Detailed Advertisement’ and read complete details.
- After reading the details, go to the home page again and press on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new candidate, then select “No” from the “Already Registered?” section.
- If you are a already registered candidate, then hit on “Yes” option from the “Already Registered?” section and fill your login details.
- Now, fill the online WBSSC Application Form with correct information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit application form – 30.01.2017
Note: To apply against WBSSC Recruitment 2017, please check out the notification that is given above by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|