Don’t forget to apply for WBSSC Recruitment!!! Applications are invited by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission to hire candidates on the 42 posts of Stenographer. Willing candidates can apply online against WBSSC Jobs after obtaining details of notification. Candidates can go through this page to know the details about WBSSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Recruitment Fee|
|Method To Pay Fee||Pay Scale Offered|
|Process Of Selection||Applying Procedure|
It is a great opportunity for the job seekers who are searching for govt jobs in West Bengal. Candidates can apply for this job through online process up to the last date i.e. 20th December, 2016. All the applying candidates are advised to check complete details given on this page which is well structured by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Stenographer – 42 Posts
- Candidates who want to apply for this opening they must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a WB board.
- Candidates should have possessed knowledge in Computer Literacy.
Grab Latest Jobs: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Limitation of Age:
- Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not exceeding by 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Reserved category applicants will get the benefit of upper age relaxation as per the norms of govt.
WBSSC Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Candidates must have to pay the examination –cum processing fee as follows:
- SC/ST Category candidates: Rs. 20/-
- All Other Category Candidates: Rs. 220/-
Mode Of Payment:
Applicants must have to pay the fee through online gateway by using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank.
Monthly Remuneration for WBSSC Vacancies:
Selected candidates will get the salary under Pay Band-3 for Rs. 7100/- – Rs. 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- by the association.
Mode Of Appointment Against West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
The organization will hire the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in written examination. So candidates must have to give their best to qualify the exam with good marks.
Quick Links For Exam:
Process to fill WBSSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.wbssc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “RN 23 – Stenographer – SG 16” section and press on “Detailed Advertisement” link.
- The notification will be generated on your screen and you have to read complete information carefully.
- After reading the details, go to the home page again and press on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new candidate, then select “No” from the “Already Registred?” section.
- After that, select “Stenographer” as post name from the drop down list and hit on “Continue” button.
- If you are a already registered candidate, then hit on “Yes” option from the “Already Registred?” section and fill your login details.
- Now, fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Must Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for submission of online application: 20th December, 2016
For more details, check Official Notification from the above section of this page. To get up to date information regarding WBSSC Recruitment 2017 time to time you can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBSSC Admit Card||WBSSC Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|