XAT 2018 Registration
Aspirants are informed that XAT 2018 Registration has commenced now. XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) has organized the university level entrance exam on behalf of XAMI. The institute provides opportunities to the students to get admission in XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR, IMT, BIMTECH, TAPMI, and XIMB in various management courses. So candidates can register here for admission as the XAT registration has already started and the last date for XAT registration is 30.11.2017. You are suggested to get XAT 2018 Registration by following the online procedure that is by visiting the official website.
XAT Exam is scheduled to be held on 07.01.2018. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to appear for the process of counselling on the basis of merit list prepared. Aspirants who will clarify the counselling process will be able to get admission in the reputed colleges. Candidates you can get detailed information about eligibility criteria and selection procedure along with XAT 2018 Registration on the below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
XAT 2018 Registration
Eligibility Criteria for XAT registration 2018:
- Indian candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any concerned discipline can fill the registration form.
- Aspirants who are going to complete their final examination by June 2018 are also eligible for XAT exam registration.
- NRI and foreign aspirants are also eligible to apply through their GMAT score.
Check Here: XAT Eligibility Criteria
XAT 2018 registration fee:
- Interested candidates who want to get registered for XAT have to pay Rs 1650/-as a registration fee.
- If any candidate is interested in XLRI programmes then those candidates need to pay Rs 300/- as an additional fee.
Mode of Payment of Registration fee:
Candidates can pay the XAT registration fee through the following modes:
- Through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- For the payment through cash, you have to visit the nearby IDBI bank and pay the application fee. For the same you have to take a print out of XAT Pay-In-Slip.
- You can also pay application fee in the form of Demand draft (DD) in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” to be payable at Jamshedpur in any branch.
XAT Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
- The examination will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The questions paper will be divided into two sections that are section I and section II.
- Section I consist of 72 questions and section II consist of 25 questions and one topic is to be written in essay form.
- Timings for the exam are 10:00 am to 1:35 am which means that aspirants have to complete their examination within this duration.
Check Simple Tricks To Qualify The Exam:
Documents to be kept ready at the time of XAT online registration:
These are documents which the candidates have to keep ready with them at the time of XAT 2018 online registration:
- Educational record
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work experience, if any
- Documents or Certificates to upload
- Scanned images of your recent passport size photo and signature(it should have white background)
Process of XAT 2018 registration:
For XAT online registration 2018, you must follow the below stated simple guidelines:
- First of all visit the official website that is www.xatonline.in
- On the home page you have to tap on “Register online” and then you will be able to appear on the new page.
- Now the candidates who are already registered can log in using the XAI ID and password.
- If you are new then you have to tap on “Hit here for new Registration”.
- You can read the details given regarding the eligibility criteria and then press “continue” button.
- On the new page you are required to fill all the basic information, select the test city, upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and then save it.
- Provide all the essential details related to the education.
- Take a review of the form and make correction if anything is found wrong.
- After wards you can pay the XAT registration fees through any of the mode applicable to you.
- Finally you can submit the form and XAT registration number, XAT ID and password will be generated which you can use later on got login to get the admit card and result.
XAT 2018 Registration>>> Hit Here
XAT Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their XAT Admit Card from 20.12.2017 by visiting the official website of the organization.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their call letters at the time of examination otherwise they may not be permitted to appear in the exams.
- You are suggested to enter date of birth, registration number and then submit it.
- You must check all the personal details in the admit card and then take a print out of it.
XMAT Result 2018:
XLRI Jamshedpur will release the XAT Result on 31.01.2018. The institute is going to declare the result that is overall score and percentiles according to the sections. All the candidates can download the results and take its printouts. XLRI is going to send the admit card to the candidate’s respective address. You all are suggested to keep the hall tickets in a safe mode till the admission process continues.
XAT cut off:
Cut off will be prepared on the basis of the number of candidates appeared in the exam. Aspirants have to score minimum qualifying marks to get admission in the reputed institutions or colleges. The candidates will be shortlisted according to the cut off released by the institute. Following is the expected cut off maintained. You can have a glance.
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT 2018 Admission:
- Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of score card will be eligible to appear in the counseling.
- In this process of admission the candidates have to appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- After the group discussion and interview round, the candidates will be shortlisted to appear to get admission.
XAT Exam Dates:
Here are some XAT registration dates, candidates can have a look on the important dates and go for XAT registration. Candidates must make sure that they must get registered before the last date for XAT registration 2018.
|Application date starts||16.08.2017|
|XAT registration last date||30.11.2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16.08.2017– 30.11.2017|
|Editing of application details||16.08.2017– 30.11.2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||20.12.2017|
|Exam Dates||07.01.2018 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||31.01.2018|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
Aspirants you can attain more information about XAT 2018 Registration by going through the Official Link. You can also get the important information such as XAT last date for registration 2018 on this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Colleges in India|
|XAT Previous Year Question Paper||Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India|
|MBA Entrance Exam In India||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|