Students who want to get admission through Xavier Aptitude Test may apply for XAT 2018. Interested candidates may apply through online mode via its official website that is xatonline.in before the last date that is 30-11-2017. Xavier Labour Relations Institute conducts XAT exam on the behalf of XAMI. XAT application forms are updated on main website of the institute and XAT 2018 test date has been fixed that is in the month of Jan (07-01-2018). You may collect more information regarding XAT 2018 from this page.
The content of this page:
|Xavier Aptitude Test Eligibility||Xavier Aptitude Test registration fee|
|Xavier Aptitude Test Application Fee||XAT exam pattern 2018|
|XLRI admission procedure||Way to apply for XAT 2018|
|Exam centers||Cut off|
|Xavier Aptitude Test last dates||Note|
Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level exam through which students become able to get admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. It pays role like a gateway for admission in management courses. Applying contenders are required to deposit application fee as well as XAT registration fee also. Individual who have wish to get more details related XAT 2018, they may go through the content given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Applying candidates for Xavier Aptitude Test must completed graduation degree of minimum three years duration in any stream with good academics record from a recognized university or institute.
- All Indian aspirants may apply for XAT 2018.
- Contenders who are pursuing their graduation may also apply by 10-06-2018.
- Foreign aspirants and NRI can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 examination).
Read in detail way: XAT Eligibility Criteria
XAT Registration 2018:
- Registration process is the primary key to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test.
- Aspirants have to log in official website and then have to create account for register.
- A XAT mail ID and password will be generate on your screen which should be noted down.
- After that, fill all required details in such as personal, contact, qualification, etc.
- Below after, upload scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Now, make fee payment either through online mode or offline mode.
- At last, you may take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
XAT Application Fee:
- Submission of application fee for Xavier Aptitude Test is the second step.
- For submit fee, you need to pay Rs. 1650/- only.
- Students who are submitting late fee, they have to pay Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
- Applicants who are interested in XLRI are required to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode by using debit/credit card or net banking.
- Aspirants interested in cash payment have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- Students who want to make payment in the form of DD, they are informed that DD will be made in the favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
XAT Exam Pattern:
- Xavier Aptitude Test is a completely pen and paper based exam which is organized at different cities of the country.
- The exam is divided into two sections these are Paper I and Paper II.
- The total questions consist in Paper I are 75 questions and in Paper II will be 25 questions and one easy topic.
- The total time will be allotted to students or Paper I is 70 minutes and for Paper II is 35 minutes.
Here, we have given Xavier Aptitude Test exam pattern for those students who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 and have little bit confusion about exam pattern. Candidates are advised to prepare according to below given exam pattern through which they will became to score well marks according to minimum Xavier Aptitude Test cut off.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
Download From here:
XAT Admission Process:
Xavier Labour Relations Institute offers admission in management courses to eligible candidates based on XAT cut off. After successful completion of Xavier Aptitude Test, the institute will declared cut off. Students who obtain minimum marks according to Xavier Aptitude Test cut off will be invited for further process which includes group discussion and interview. Contenders who qualify group discussion round will be called for personal interview organized by the universities.
Apart Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 score, GD and personal interview performance will also play a vital role in admission. Lots of colleges and universities also consider students’s academic records and other important factors to shortlist the candidates that include the past academic record and work experience. In some of the institutes, work experience can provide a good opportunity to get admission in such a reputed university in management course.
Get here Best Tips: How to Prepare for XAT
How To Apply For XAT?
- Interested aspirants have to visit firstly official website of Xavier Labour Relations Institute that is xatonline.net.in.
- Now, hit on “Log in” tab present at top of the home page at right side.
- After that, again hit on “log in” tab available at last of the page.
- Enter XAT ID and password for log in otherwise new candidates has to register them before fill application form.
- Below after, tap on “login” tab as shown in below image.
- This will move you to next page where XAT application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill Xavier Aptitude Test application form with all your suitable details in proper manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button.
- Now, download application form by follow a suitable link given on that page.
- At last, aspirants are advised to take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
XAT 2018 – Registration from Here
XAT Exam Centers:
|Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar|
|Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar|
|Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack|
|Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati|
|Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur|
|Nagpur, Nasik, Noida|
|Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela|
|Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
Check Top Ranked Institutes: XAT Colleges in India
XAT Cut off for BM and HR Programmes:
Check Here: Top MBA Colleges in India
XAT Cut off for GMP Programme:
|DM||5 and above|
|VA||5 and above|
|QA||6 and above|
|Total||22 and above|
XAT Exam Dates:
|Application date starts||16-08-2017|
|Application date ends||30-11-2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16-08-2017 to 30-11-2017|
|Editing of application details||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||20-12-2017|
|Date of Exam||07-01-2018|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
|1.||Notification Released On||Last week of July 2017|
|2.||Application form released from||Third week of August 2017|
|3.||Last date to apply||Last week of November 2017|
|4.||Date Of Issuing Admit Card||Third week of December 2017|
|5.||XAT 2018 To Be Held On||January 07, 2018|
|6.||Declaration of Official Answer Key||Third week of January 2018|
|7.||Release Of OMR Sheet & Score Card||Third week of January 2018|
|8.||Result to be declared on||Last week of January 2018|
You may fetch more information about XAT Exam 2018 from the official link. If, you have any query related to this post then please comment in below provided comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Result|
|Best Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|