XAT Score Card
XAT Score Card for 6th January 2019 Exam is released! Participants may download Mark Sheet as well as www.xatonline.in score card by tapping on below link. Further, score card carries section-wise and overall percentage and percentiles.
Download XAT 6 January 2019 Score Card Now!
Login with User Id & password to access Xavier Aptitude Test Mark Sheet! To arrive at final scores, 0.25 marks have been deducted for each incorrect response. Also, XLRI Jamshedpur has also shortlisted participants for interview.
Must Check: XAT Score Card Dates:
|Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 (conducted)||06-01-2019|
|Declaration of XAT Result (released)||16-01-2019|
|Score Card Downloading (active)||Till 31-01-2019|
|GD/WAT and PI rounds||April 2019|
XAT GD, PI and or WAT Rounds:
On the basis of Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card, contenders are invited for next round of selection i.e. – Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Essay Writing or Written Ability Test (WAT) in April 2019.
To avail XAT Score Card 2019, hit on below link as provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card: Available
XAT Score Card
How can I access XAT Score Card for 6 January 2019 Exam?
- In order to check Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card, refer official website of Xavier School of Management i.e. www.xlri.ac.in
- Next stage is to move under ‘ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMNETS’ head & hit on ‘XAT 2019 Score Card download link activated’ link.
- To view Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card, tap on ‘LOGIN’ head.
- Those want to avail XAT Mark Sheet may enter details as User Id & password.
- Further, press on ‘Login’ option.
- Similarly, exam result will be displayed, check your result.
- Don’t forget to preserve hard copy of result safe.
What details are printed on XAT Score Card 2019?
- Registration ID
- Date of exam
- Percentage of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentile of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentage of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentile of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentage of Decision Making
- Percentile of Decision Making
- Percentage of General Knowledge
- Percentile of General Knowledge
- Overall Percentage
- Overall Percentile
Get Download Link: XAT Result
Marking Scheme for XAT Result Calculation 2019:
- Each question carries one mark
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks deducted
- Aspirants can leave eight questions unanswered, beyond which 0.10 marks will be deducted for each unattended question.
FAQs related to XAT Score Card 2019
Q: Is it possible to get 100 percentile in XAT?
A: No, it’s not. XLRI does not give exact 100 percentile to aspirants. Maximum 99.9+ percentile can be scored in the exam.
Q: Is it possible to get a negative score and percentile in XAT 2019?
A: Keeping in mind marking scheme, you may get a negative score but it is not possible to secure a percentile in negative.
Get Best MBA Colleges Accepting XAT: Top XAT College List Rank Wise
Q: When will XLRI Jamshedpur and other participating institutes declare shortlisted list?
A: Now, Score Card is released & XLRI Jamshedpur and other participating institutes will declare the shortlist of candidates for GD/WAT and PI rounds soon.
Check List Of More: MBA Entrance Exam
XAT Cut Off 2019:
Xavier Aptitude Test Cut Off list will be released by XLRI Jamshedpur for each programme. Individuals who meet cut off prescribed by the institute are invited for further admission cum selection procedure.
XAT Member Institutes:
- Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai
- Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru
- Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bengaluru
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
Get Here: XAT Percentile / Score Predictor
What after XAT Score Card 2019 of 6 Jan?
- On the basis of XAT Marks Vs Percentile, cutoff will be announced by XLRI and other member institutes. Aspirants are invited for next round of selection process i.e. GD, PI and or WAT rounds in April 2019.
- Around 150 B-schools will accept the score for MBA & PGDM admission.
To know more about XAT Score Card 2019, follow its Official Link. Also, you may bookmark our portal for instant updates concerning latest updates after result & many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Prepare For XAT||XAT Admit Card|
|XAT Exam Pattern||XAT Mock Test|
|Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India||XAT Previous Year Papers|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Syllabus|
|Top Colleges Accepting XAT Score||Top MBA Colleges in India|