AFCAT Answer Key
AFCAT Answer Key for all sets can be downloaded by the candidates for the examination which is scheduled to be held on 16-02-2019 and 17-02-2019 directly from this page. Candidates can download IAF AFCAT 1 Solutions for all sets directly from here.
Those candidates who are appearing in Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT- 01/2019) are informed that IAF AFCAT 1 Answer Key will be released two or three days after the commencement of the examination.
AFCAT Exam Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Test||Air Force Common Admission|
Online Test (AFCAT- 01/2019)
|Purpose of Conducting Test||Flying Branch And Ground Duties|
(Technical And Non-Technical)/
NCC Special Entry For Courses
Commencing In Jan 2020
|Date for submission of|
|01-12-2018 to 30-12-2018|
|Release Date of Admit Card|
for AFCAT 01/2019
|AFCAT 01/2019 Exam date||16-02-2019 and 17-02-2019|
|AFCAT 01/2019 Answer Key Date||February 2019|
To know more about AFCAT Answer Key 01/2019, candidates can go through the official website of the organization while you may check this page also which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AFCAT Answer Key
What Is The Procedure to Download AFCAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates can download AFCAT Solutions Sheet by following the below mentioned guidelines:
- Log on to the official website that is indianairforce.nic.in
- Hit the appropriate link of AFCAT 1 2019 Answer Key.
- Match your answers with AFCAT 1 2019 Ekt Answer Key.
- Download AFCAT Solutions Key while candidates can save AFCAT 01 Exam Answer Key PDF at the desktop also.
Read Out: Steps To Check Result Using Internet
What Is The Marking Scheme of AFCAT 1 Examination?
- Total 100 objective types of questions will be asked in AF Common Admission Test.
- Question paper will be of 300 marks where each question will carry 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted.
Is There Any AFCAT Cut Off?
|Year||AFCAT 1 Cut Off||AFCAT 2 Cut Off|
Get Online link To Check: AFCAT Result
What Will Be The Procedure After Declaration of AFCAT Answer Key?
Indian Air Force will declare the AFCAT 01 Results and qualified candidates will participate in Interview round. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Merit List. 10% of the vacancies are reserved for NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate holders in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches.
Read Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Do You Know About The Documents Required While Attending AFSB Interviews?
- AFCAT Admit Card.
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is required:-
- (aa) Name of the College.
- (ab) Name of the University.
- (ac) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
- (ad) Aggregate Percentage.
- (ae) Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format).
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable.
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Candidates are also advised to bring twenty copies of recent passport size colour photographs taken in light coloured clothes against white background for documentation.
You Can Easily Get Best Govt. Sector Jobs Here, Check: Latest Defence Jobs
What To Do In case Unable to Download AFACT Answer Key 2019?
In case, candidates find any problem while downloading the AFCAT 01/2019 Answer Key, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. Apart from it, they may take help of the following contacts also:
- Phone Numbers: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can get more additional information about AFCAT Answer Key 2019 through Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by using Control + D for acquire latest information time to time.
Contenders may leave their comment in comment box which is visible at below side of webpage of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get up to date information on your time line.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AFCAT 1 Notification||AFCAT Admit Card|
|AFCAT Syllabus||How to Prepare for AFCAT|
|Career for Women in Defence Services||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|AFCAT Previous Year Papers||AFCAT Application Form|