Candidates preparing for the AFCAT examination that is going to be organized for (EKT, Tech, GD, and Flying Branch) can download AFCAT Syllabus from this page. The organization will conduct the online exam on 16-02-2019 and 17-02-2019.
The AFCAT 1 syllabus topic wise is specified below as per the different subjects that must be studied by the exam aspirants to get qualify in AFCAT examination. Download AFCAT 1 syllabus PDF and start preparing for your exam accordingly.
Download AFCAT Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidates must prepare strategy to prepare for the AFCAT upcoming examinations that will be held in month of February so as to score better. Please check the Air Force Common Admission Test syllabus and exam pattern that is properly presented below.
Candidates can check the AFCAT 1 Syllabus 2019 for (EKT, Tech, GD, and Flying Branches) and appropriate exam pattern from this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Syllabus Of AFCAT-Verbal Ability (English)
|3||Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word|
|5||Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary|
|6||Idioms and Phrases|
AFCAT General Awareness Syllabus
AFCAT Maths Syllabus (Numerical Ability)
|2||Time and Work|
|3||Profit & Loss|
|5||Percentage, Ratio & Proportion|
|7||Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams|
Reasoning Topics under AFCAT EKT Syllabus
|2||Military Aptitude Test|
AFCAT Exam Pattern
With the help of Air Force Common Admission Test Exam Pattern 2019, applicants can understand the proper format of exam for better preparation of the test.
- Duration of exam is of 2 hours
- Each question carry 3 marks each
- There are total 100 questions carrying 300 marks.
- Duration Of EKT Exam id of 45 minutes.
- Exam will be held separately for males and females.
- 01 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer from the total.
- No negative marking for the questions left unanswered.
|Subject||Total marks & Time|
|AFCAT(no of Ques: 100)|
|General knowledge||300 MARKS|
45 Minutes for EKT
(Only for Ground Duty
(Technical) Branch )
02 Hour for AFCAT
|EKT(For Ground Duty Technical Branch only) (no of ques:50)|
|Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||150 marks|
Download Here: AFCAT Sample Paper
Stages after qualifying AFCAT:
Aspirants whose name appears under Air Force Common Admission Test need to undergo further process.
- Air Force Common Admission Test Syllabus is separated into three important stages.
- In Stage I, you need to undergo screening procedure. Stage I consists of Intelligence Test and other examination.
- Contenders whose name appears in Phase I will undergo additional Testing.
- Those who get qualified under AFCAT Examination will undergo Document verification.
Get List Of: Top 10 Books for AFCAT
- It consists of Psychological, Group Tests and Interview.
- Five days are taken to conduct this test successfully.
- Those who get shortlisted under Stage I become qualified to appear in Stage II of Air Force Common Admission Test 2018.
For Flying Branch:
- Here, you will undergo Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) Test.
- Remember, you can appear ion Computerized Pilot Selection System test only once in your whole expedition of Commission Officer (CO).
Also Know Here: How To Join Indian Air Force
AFCAT 2019 Exam Centers
|Nal (Bikaner)||Ojhar (Nashik)|
Get Online Air Force Common Admission Test Series – Free: AFCAT Mock Test
All above placed information about AFCAT Syllabus 2019 will assist you in preparing for exam. To gain more upcoming facts about AFCAT Exam Syllabus, keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Prepare For AFCAT||AFCAT Login|
|AFCAT Previous Year Papers||AFCAT Answer Key|
|AFCAT Eligibility Criteria||AFCAT Result|
|AFCAT Admit Card||AFCAT Cut Off Marks|