To apply for Air Force Common Admission Test, check AFCAT 2019 Exam Date! AFCAT Exam is conducted twice a year in February and August to join Indian Air Force. Here is detailed process about How to Apply Air Force Common Admission Test.
AFCAT 2019 is organized for appointing aspirants for 3 branches i.e. Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical branch (Permanent & Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent & Short Service Commission).
AFCAT 2019 Exam Date:
AFCAT 1 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held on 16.02.2019 and 17.02.2019 while AFCAT 2 will be held in Last week of August 2019. Applicants may apply for AFCAT 2 Exam from 1st week of June 2019.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about AFCAT 2019 including applying process for Air Force Common Admission Test 2019, eligibility norms, selection criteria, application fee & others.
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who want to appear in AFCAT 2019 must check basic minimum eligibility requirements prior applying. The eligibility requirements may differ as per the branch. We are listing AFCAT Eligibility norms here.
AFCAT 1 Eligibility 2019:
To apply against AFCAT 1 Notification, you must possess graduate degree in any discipline or B.E/B. Tech with at least 60% marks.
Ground Duty (Technical):
You may possess graduation degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics with at least 60% marks. OR 4 years graduation or integration Post graduation in Engineering/Technology or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers
Ground Duty (Non-Technical):
Aspirants must possess graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and scored 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India)
AFCAT 2 Eligibility 2019:
Here is detailed Air Force Common Admission Test 2 Eligibility Norms. Go through it!
Aspirants applying for AFCAT 2 Exam may possess Graduation (Minimum three year degree course) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a well recognized University. Also, he/ she must passed10+2 standard (Math and Physics) along with BE / B Tech degree from a recognized university or board.
You must pass Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with at least 60% marks along with four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from a recognized board/institute.
Ground Duty Branches:
Administration & Logistics:
Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
B.Com Degree (three year degree course) with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a well recognized university/institute.
MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation.
Read in detailed way: AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Age criteria for AFCAT 2019Exam:
Those applying for AFCAT 1 Exam 2019/ AFCAT 2 Exam 2019 must check age norms as listed here. Here are age criteria for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch.
- For Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years
- For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch – 20-26 Years
Physical Standards for AFCAT 2019:
The physical appearance of contenders applying against AFCAT 1/2 Notification is well prescribed here.
For Flying Branch:
|Minimum height||162.5 cms,|
|Leg Length||Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms|
For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch:
|Height(Male aspirants)||157.5 cms|
|Height(Female aspirants)||152 cms|
Get Tips & Tricks: How To Prepare For AFCAT Exam In 2 Months
Fee Structure for AFCAT 2019 Examination:
Candidates registering for AFCAT entry are required to pay amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, those registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount of fee.
Remuneration details for AFCAT 1:
Those who get placed for India Air Force Recruitment 2019 will get Rs. 56100 – 110700/- as pay scale along with other allowances, Privileges, Insurance, Sports and Adventure.
Remuneration details for AFCAT 2:
Aspirants recruited for Flying Officer Positions will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 per month in addition to Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness, and Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance. Have a look on table to know more about it.
|Category||Pay Amount (including allowances)|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 85,372/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech) Branch||Rs.74,872/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch||Rs. 71,872/-|
Read About: Career for Women in Defence Services
AFCAT 2019 Selection Criteria:
For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch:
- Those who have submitted their AFCAT Online Application Form 2019 will be invited for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) i.e. Written Test.
- It is compulsory for the aspirants applying for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT.
- Those who get shortlisted will be called for SSB interview having interview session for consecutive five days viz. Psychological, Group Tests and Interview
For Flying Branch Candidates:
- For Flying Branch Computerized Pilot Selection System would be administered.
- It is essential for contenders who are opting Flying Branch to pass (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt, otherwise they will be suspended and not be eligible for it.
Download Here: AFCAT Previous Year Papers
AFCAT 2019 Syllabus:
Aspirants may refer AFCAT Syllabus 2019 for best preparation for AFCAT 1/AFCAT 2 Exam. As per Air Force Common Admission Test Syllabus, questions are asked from Verbal Ability (English), Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Awareness.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- As per AFCAT Exam Pattern, objective type questions are asked in paper. There will be a total of 150 questions in paper. Time duration of paper is of 2 hours. Each question will carry 3 marks for each correct answer.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to avoid making guess in exam.
AFCAT Exam Centers:
How to Apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2019?
In order to fill AFCAT Application Form, you may follow listed ways.
- Visit official site of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Hit on “CAREER” tab accessible right side of home page.
- You will be moved to new page, you are required to scroll down under “Whats New” section.
- Choose link concerning AFCAT 1 Notification/ AFCAT 2 Notification 2019.
- After this, you may go through all details as listed in AFCAT 1 Notification or AFCAT 2 2019 Notification.
- Applicants need to go back to the previous page and press on “Candidates Login” that is given at the top right corner.
- Choose ‘AFCAT Entry’ from it.
- Skip the video, enter details like email/user name, password, notification, security code.
- Hit on ‘Proceed’ option.
- After filling AFCAT 1 Registration/ AFCAT 2 Registration Form as per your preference, you may download AFCAT Online Application Form 2019.
- Fill the online application form with correct details as asked.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as required.
- Make payment of fee, take a preview of form & hit on “Submit” option for submission of form.
- At last step, you may carry hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
AFCAT Answer Key 2019:
Air Force Common Admission Test Answer Key comprises correct solutions of questions asked in paper. Those who will appear in AFCAT 1 Exam or AFCAT 2 Exam 2019 may get their AFCAT Answer Key from here.
AFCAT Admit Card 2019:
Candidates who will appear in Air Force Common Admission Test 2019 Exam may download their AFCAT Admit Card from here. With the help of roll number/registration number, you will be able to download AFCAT 1 Admit Card/ AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2019.
AFCAT Result 2019:
After successful organization of AFCAT Exam 2019, AFCAT Result will be announced. Those who get qualified in exam will be invited for next stage of selection. You may download your AFCAT Cut Off Marks as well as score card from here.
AFCAT 2019 Dates:
AFCAT 1 2019 Dates:
|AFCAT 01 2019 Admit Card||31.01.2019|
|AFCAT 2019 (1) Exam Date||16.02.2019 & 17.02.2019|
|AFCAT 01 2019 Result Declaration||1st week of April 2019|
AFCAT 2 2019 Dates:
|Release of official Notification for AFCAT 02 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Submission of AFCAT 02 2019 Online Application||1st week – last week of June 2019|
|Publication of Admit Cards||Last week of July 2019|
|Exam Date of AFCAT 02 2019||Last week of August 2019|
|AFCAT 02 2019 Result Declaration||1st week of October 2019|
This is all about AFCAT 2019 Exam Date. To attain more details about it, you may check its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 10 Books for AFCAT||AFCAT Mock Test|
|AFCAT Sample Paper||What Is SSB Interview?|
|More Defence Jobs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Latest Police Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|