Career for Women in Defence Services
Today’s the prospective of Women and women empowerment is also revolutionized. Here we are talking about the Females Entry in Armed Forces; if you are searching Career for Women in Defence Services then you should read out the basic information given here.
There are many things like Education Required, Scope, Salary, etc are necessary to make career in defense services. As we know, nowadays many female are working in many fields like medical, technical, IT etc but there is mindset of the people who thinks that women is not suitable for the defense services.
Female Entry in Armed Forces:
Women interested to set up their career in Defence Services and armed forces, it’s verifies that ladies are not less strong than men in terms of physical fitness. It’s a matter of respect for women who are looking forward to seek such opportunities, to work for the country.
This is a godsend that Indian women are interested to set their career in Defence Services and armed forces. Get the other information about Career for Women in Defence Services from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Career for Women in Defence Services
We all know that the toughest job to perform is in Defence as there’s lots of responsibilities therefore lots of risks are being faced in these defence jobs. There are only two ways for setting up career in defence forces and that are through the NDA or CDSE (Combined Defence Services) Exams. In the present scenario, women have various options but they join defence only and this is all because due to courage, spirit of dedication towards country.
Huge Job Options For Women in Defence: Grab Now
So, let’s start over the trip to know more in detail about Career for Women in Defence Services. Here’s a complete guide for your search.
Job Prospectus; If you too feel that you are also fit for Defence forces then according to your choice you can select any one of them as your career and live your life, because job in Defence is not just a job its way of life. In case of remuneration there’s an attractive amount of salary along with all other benefits; allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent, etc.
Must Check: List of Coaching Classes for Police/ Defence
The Indian Armed/ Defence Forces of India consist of following professional services:
- Indian Navy
- Indian Military
- Indian Air force
For the CDSE
- Naval Architecture cadre
Indian Air force
- Flying Branch
- Ground Duty
Know More About: How To Prepare For BSF Exam
Women are also capable in defense services such as wars, deaths, etc. Women in the medical field can also serve as Permanent Commissioned (PC) officers (being a doctor or nurse) and they also have the option to serve as Short Service Commissioned officers.
Check out Career Opportunities in Indian Air force for girls are Transport pilot, navigator, technical officer, ground duty officer. Similarly, if we talk about Indian Army, there Girls can serve as a technical officer or a non- technical officer and in Indian Navy, jobs options available are education officer, Law or naval architect officer.
Check Here: Defence Current Affairs
Females Entry In Armed Forces
Below you’ll read on career options within Defence Sector in reference to various posts. Below are professional uniformed services of Defence Sector;
#Indian Army opens its arms for everyone, whether a women or a man, anyone can join Indian army. It is easy through various entries as follows;
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) – Union Public Service Commission conducts written exams and those who successfully clear are called for SSB Interview. For Women, having a Degree of Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline is applicable.
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) – this one is quite different way to entry in Indian Army; female cadets who are graduated or having minimum B grade in C certificate exam are Eligible and may directly apply with above requirements.
- SSC (Short Service Commission) – is a sort of technical way. Yes! If you have engineering degree in any discipline then you’re eligible and female candidates can also apply after completing their Degree / Final year of Degree.
- JAG (Judge Advocate General) – through this Entry is candidates with Graduate Degree in Law are applicable and can easily apply.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview Of Indian Army:
# Indian Air Force is a great platform to set a sky high career for Women. for more check below;
AFCAT Entry is through clearing or passing (Air Force Common Admission Test) examination, below are the options one can adopt as career option;
- Flying branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branches
To Know More About Indian Air Force, Must Check Below Shared Links:
|IAF Recruitment Rally||Indian Airforce Recruitment|
|Indian Airforce Recruitment||AirForce Station Recruitment|
|IAF Admit Card||AIR Force Record Office Recruitment|
|Indian Airforce Syllabus|
Non-AFCAT Entry is generally for those who’re holding Post Graduate Degree in any science stream.
#Indian Navy gives lots of options and we have listed below are;
|Executive Branch||Engineering branch|
|SSC- Air Traffic Controller||UES SSC (Naval Architecture)|
|SSC- Observer||SSC Naval Architecture|
|SC- Law||Education Branch|
Must Read Below Shared Links:
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
#Paramilitary Services are actually related to manage and control civil discipline. For your convenience below we have asserted its categories of Paramilitary Services, which act as supplements to our Defence sector.
- Assam Rifles, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Border Securities Force (BSF),
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- State Police Forces and Home-Guards,
- Railway Protection Forces, Fire Services
#Indian Coast Guard generally as a women offers you an opportunity to be a General duty (Pilot / Navigation) / (CPL Holders, Short Service entry) officers.
Get Complete Details About Indian Coast Guard From Below Given Links:
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Result
- Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Advantages Of Defence Jobs:
- Free and completely-furnished lodging with subsidized electricity and water supply.
- Reasonable working hours
- Inexpensive schooling for children
- Decent salary with added perks
- 80 days of annual paid leave
- Job Security, Support system from peers and colleagues
- Close-knit community life
Indian Defence forces are military forces of India which includes Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard along with that various Paramilitary forces are there. Candidates, pursuing in the 10th / 12th class / graduate / post graduate and looking for Defence Jobs can have lots of career options in field Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy.
If we actually concern our social equity, the chances to women and men must be equal. SSC officers are released with gratuity and can avail some benefits as ex-service person, but they are not offered with pension. We hope that this article will help you to know and get an idea all about it. And a career in defence forces is treated as one of the most prestigious and respected positions in the country.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|