AFCAT Application Form
Indian Air force is looking for deserving and fittest candidates for the vacant positions in the flying branch and ground duty. To fill the vacant vacancies, organization has invited the AFCAT Application Form through online mode.
Interested candidates can submit their AFCAT 2018 application form from the extended dates 14-01-2018 to 23-01-2018. The organization will conduct the AFCAT exam 1 on fixed dates that will announce later on the official website.
How Will You Select for AFCAT Jobs?
Indian Air force will conduct the written examination or personal Interview to select the candidates. The organization may conduct the Physical standard examination to measure their physical fitness.
To know the other information related to AFCAT Application Form 2018-19, candidates should go through the below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AFCAT Application Form
|Ground Duty (Technical)|
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying|
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non-technical) 2|
Candidates applying for AFCAT 1 application form, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria that has fixed by the Indian Air Force.
You Can Also Check: AFCAT 1 Notification
|Branch Name||Age (as on 01 Jan 2019)|
|Flying Branch||20 to 24 years|
|Technical Branch||20 to 26 years|
|Ground Duty Branches|
Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 250/- while filling the IAF application form.
Salary Offered of IAF Recruitment:
Shortlisted candidates for the Flying branch officer will get pay scale of Rs. Rs. 56100/ – 110700/- from the organization.
Get Complete Detailed AFCAT Syllabus Here
|Branch||Height and Weight|
|Flying||Minimum 162.5 cms,|
Leg Length: Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.
Thigh Length Max – 64 cms
Sitting Height: Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms.
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Male candidates – 157.5 cms.|
Women candidates-152 cms.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applying for AFCAT Recruitment will have to go through the written examination or personal Interview that will organize by the authority of the organization. Candidates should face the PET test.
Read Now: How To Prepare For AFCAT
How to Apply for AFCAT Application Form 2018:
To apply for the AFCAT vacancies, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that you need to hit the “Career” tab which is mentioned in the right side of the home page.
- Then you are required to move your cursor to the “What’s New” section and hit the appropriate link related to AFCAT recruitment notification.
- Now you should read the PDF file and check the eligibility criteria.
- After that you have to hit the link of “Apply Online” and fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Now you should check the filled details and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you should press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place for future use.
Application form can be submitted till 23-01-2018
Candidates can fill the AFCAT Application Form 2018-19 after getting all the details from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AFCAT Admit Card||AFCAT Result|
|AFCAT Sample Paper||AFCAT Previous Year Papers|
|Career for Women in Defence Services||Defence Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|