AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Are you an AFCAT 2022 aspirants? If so, then you must check the latest AFCAT Eligibility Criteria to avoid any sort of confusion during the recruitment process. Here we have thoroughly discussed all important eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled while appearing for the AFCAT 2022 Exam. Only those candidates who fulfill the complete criteria are eligible to apply.
The Air Force Common Entrance Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force two times in a year. Air Force Common Admission Test is a gateway in 3 branches i.e. Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty. The eligibility criteria for AFCAT include certain Educational qualification, prescribed Age Limit and Physical Standards.
AFCAT 2022 Eligibility:
Among them only flying branch is considered as Short Service commission and remaining two are considered as permanent service commission as well as short service commission.
More details about AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and then you can fill the application form.
AFCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Highlights
|Exam Name||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Conducting body||Indian Air Force|
|Age Limit||20 years to 24 years|
|Gender||Men and Women|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria for Technical Branch:
- Individuals must have done four year of degree in engineering stream from any recognized university with 60% aggregate score.
- Those contenders who lie in between 20-26 years of age (born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998 including both dates) are eligible for Air Force Common Admission Test.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria for Flying Branch:
- Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age required is fixed to 24 years for both men and women (born between 02.01.1994 to 01.01.1998 including both dates).
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria for Ground Duty:
- Candidate must possess graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Aspirants should obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Only those applicants are eligible whose age is in between 20-26 years (born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998 including both dates).
- Minimum height required in Flying Branch is 162.5 cms
- Minimum height required in Technical branch and Ground duty is 157.5 cms for men and 152 cms for women.
- 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
AFCAT 2022 Age Limit:
The Age criteria for all three departments are mentioned in the below table.
|Flying Branch||20-26 years|
|Technical Branch||20-24 years|
|Ground Duty||20-26 years|
Note: In Flying Branch, upper age relaxation will be 2 years for aspirants with a valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India).
It is compulsory for all the aspirants to match the required eligibility criteria then they can apply against Air Force Common Admission Test.
AFCAT 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be done in two rounds i.e. written exam and SSB interview.
- Written exam will be conducted into 2 parts i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Questions from General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test will be asked in Air Force Common Admission Test.
- For each correct answer you will get 3 marks and for every wrong answer will bet -1 mark.
- Those contenders who will able to crack AFCAT 2022 examinations will go through SSB interview.
- After that, the final selection will be done by the authorities.
If you find the above information about AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Facebook to get latest updates on eligibility criteria.