A latest announcement for the applicants, last date for AIBE XIII Registration has been extended to 13-12-2018. Only registered individuals can attend the All India Bar Examination XIII held on 23-12-2018.
Before attending the exam, aspirants need to download the admit card. The Bar Council of India will issue the hall ticket on 19-12-2018 through proper medium. Candidates without hall ticket will not be allowed to attend the AIBE 13 exam.
All India Bar Examination XIII (13):
Those applicants who will be able to clear the All India Bar Examination XIII Exam 2019 become eligible to do practice in the field of law. Match the eligibility criteria before the submission of All India Bar Examination Application Form.
Look at the underneath segment of this web page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grab further information about AIBE 13 (XIII) 2019. Hit the direct link and complete the registration process now.
Eligibility Criteria for AIBE XIII 2019:
- Individuals those who hold 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school are eligible to apply against All India Bar Examination XIII.
- No age bar to appear in AIBE 2019 XIII.
Check Latest Vacancy: LLB/LLM Jobs for Freshers
Candidates need to deposit some amount as application fee through debit/ credit card/ by net banking or in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply for AIBE 2019 XIII?
Follow the mentioned below steps and complete the submission process of AIBE XIII Application Form 2019:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Then check out the left section of the home page and select “Registration (AIBE-XIII)” option.
- Hit “New User” option and fill the required details.
- You will receive user ID and password, enter the same and hit “Login” button.
- After that, you need to fill the All India Bar Examination XIII Application Form.
- Deposit the fees and upload the essential documents.
- At last, press “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
AIBE XIII Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- 100 questions will be asked in AIBE 13.
- All India Bar Examination will be last long for 3 hrs 30 minutes.
- AIBE 2019 Exam will be conducted through offline mode.
Questions per Subject- Distribution:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional|
Misconduct under BCI rules
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents|
and Consumer Protection Law
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief,|
Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
Know Here: How To Find Study Material Online
Check Out: Tricks to Manage Study and Job Together
AIBE XIII Result:
The organization will release the result through online mode in the month of January 2019. Candidates can check their result with the help of their roll number/ registration number/ date of birth.
AIBE XIII Cut Off:
|Other Backward Class||38|
Get Here On Release: AIBE Admit Card
AIBE XIII Exam Centres:
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat|
|Haryana||Chandigarh, Hisar, Gurgaon|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|Tamil nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Lucknow, Noida|
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
|AIBE XIII Registration Closes||13-12-2018|
|Last date for payment||14-12-2018|
|Last date for completion of form||15-12-2018|
|Online release of admit cards||19-12-2018|
|AIBE XIII Exam Date||23-12-2018|
You can go through the Official Link of the organization or follows the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media to get latest updates on AIBE XIII 2019. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D for time to time updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIBE Result||LAW Entrance Exam|
|Jobs after Graduation||Top Law Colleges In India|
|Check Out Importance Of Master Degree||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Employment News- New Updates|