AIBE 12 Result
Check your AIBE Result from here. Candidates, who had appeared in AIBE 12 held on 10th June 2018, may download their AIBE XII Exam Result via online process by going through the official link that is allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE XII (12) was successfully conducted by Bar Council of India on 10-06-2018. Candidates, who are qualified by AIBE 12 as per AIBE 12 Result 2018, will get a Certificate of Law Practice (COP) from the respective state bar council.
All India Bar Examination Results Check Now
Candidates can check their All India Bar Examination12 Result by using their roll number and date of birth. Yo9u can go through the direct link to get your All India Bar Examination Result directly from this page.
Applicants are required to check out their AIBE 12 Result 2018 right now with the help of instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of AIBE Result: Declared
How to check AIBE 12 Result 2018?
Candidates may get their AIBE Result by following the steps mentioned below:
- To download AIBE Result, you have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Afterwards you move towards the left side and hit on “Result(AIBE-XII)” while you can follow “Notification for Result AIBE –XII” at the middle of the home page also.
- Hit the link of AIBE Exam 2018 Results and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen asking various details.
- Enter asked information for downloading All India Bar Examination-XII Result 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and All India Bar Examination-XII Results 2018 will be down at your computer screen.
- Download AIBE Results 2018 or take a print out of AIBE Exam Results 2018 for future use.
Qualifying Marks AIBE exam?
The qualifying mark for AIBE exam has been decided 40% since 2012. Along with the qualifying marks the syllabus of exam has also not changed since then. So, to get qualifying in exam, candidates have to score minimum 40% marks.
Get Here List of Latest: LAW Entrance Exam
What after AIBE (12) 2018 Result?
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) conducts for an advocate’s ability to practice law in India. It is necessary for all law candidates to qualify AIBE for practice law in India. Now qualified will get Certificate of Law Practice (COP), so that they will start their AIBE for practice law in India.
Instruction Regarding Rechecking of AIBE 12 Results:
- If any candidate want to recheck their examination result then they can informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- To check answer sheets, candidates will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council of India premises as per the allotted time schedule; which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Candidates have to send the complete rechecking application along with the Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
Find Out More: Law Jobs
Process of Submitting Rechecking Request For AIBE Result:
- Go to official website of All India Bar Examination that is www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Now select “Rechecking Result (AIBE-XII)” link that is visible at left side of page.
- Read entire instructions very carefully to submit rechecking request.
- After that, hit the “Rechecking Request Form for AIBE-XII” link.
- Fill AIBE 11 Rechecking Request Form with required information.
- At last, filled application form must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Candidates may visit the Official Link AIBE 12 Result 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|What After Result||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success||More Government Jobs|
|Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||11 Common Interview Mistakes|