AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has released 1st Round Merit List for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018. Candidate can check 1st Round Merit List and AIIMS Counselling (2nd, 3rd Round) Schedule from here.
Check AIIMS 1ST Round Merit List from here!!
AIIMS 1st Counselling will start from 3rd July 2018 till 6th July 2018. All the candidates who had participated in the AIIMS Counselling 1st round and were not allocated any seat will automatically be eligible for the next round.
AIIMS (2nd, 3rd Round) Counselling Schedule
AIIMS 2nd Counselling will start from 2nd August 2018 and AIIMS 3rd round counselling will began from 4th September, 2018. For the allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person for AIIMS MBBS Counselling.
There will be a common AIIMS Counselling for all Institutes of AIIMS which will commence from 27th September, 2018. For more information about AIIMS MBBS Counselling, go through this page which is designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS MBBS Counselling
Number of seats
|AIIMS New Delhi||50||27||15||8||100 (+7 Foreign)|
|Total seats category-wise||400||215||121||64||800 (+7 Foreign)|
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
AIIMS MBBS Online Counselling Procedure
After qualifying AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination, shortlisted candidates will be able to participate in AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling by going through the steps given below:
Step 1: Counselling Registration
Steps to Fill AIIMS Registration Form:
- Candidates must visit the official website of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org
- After that you should press the link of “Academic Courses” tab given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the new page you need to hit on “MBBS” link given under “Undergraduate” section.
- After this choose the instruction option given for “AIIMS Counselling schedule”
- You can hit “Proceed” option after having a look on the guidelines.
- Now you may Login with “Candidate ID, Password and Captcha”.
- Thereafter, candidates need to hit on “Login” option.
- After that, you can fill all the asked details.
- Now fill the course of your choice for which you are going to fill vacant seats.
- At last you may hit on submit option and take out the registration slip for future reference.
Step 2: Exercising the choice preferences
After successful registration, candidates have to hit on “Make Choice” option and then tap on a particular AIIMS Institute from the drop-down menu and tap to Add choice’. The candidates can save the choices each time they make changes.
Step 3: Mock Allotment Results
After exercising the choice preferences, the institute has released Online mock allotment results on June 27, 2018. By doing this, candidates will get rough idea about which college will be allotted to them as per their present preferences
Step 4: Editing and Final Submission of Choices
Now after checking Mock Allotment Results candidates will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences if needed. The choices cannot be edited after the final submission.
Step 5: Seat Allotment Result
Seats will now be allotted as per candidates preferences and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2018. The result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be published here as well.
Step 6: Acceptance or Rejection of Allotted seat
After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they will then need to express whether or not they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat.
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Significant Documents For All Indian Institute Of Medical Sciences Counselling 2018
- Marks sheet of class 10th and 12th classes.
- Certificate of migration issued by qualifying institute.
- Certificate of category.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Certificate/mark sheet of passing Qualifying Examination
- Certificate of medical condition for Physically Handicapped candidates. Certificate should state the extent of disability.
- Identity proof Allotments of colleges are according to performance in exams.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Course fees in AIIMS for MBBS programme
|Registration Fee||25.00||Hostel Rent||990.00|
|Tuition Fee||1350.00||Pot Fund||1320.00|
You Can Also Check: Top MBBS Colleges in India
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Counselling Procedure:
First of all the candidates will be called as per their merit for UR seats thereafter candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category will be called as per their merit as done in the first round of counseling.
Candidates who have got admission in AIIMS are eligible to participate in the second round of counselling. For counseling, the candidates need to bring all their original certificates/statement of certificate from the concerned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Must Check, List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend this process without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open selection at the time of online registration.
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open Counseling.
- Please note that the candidates without original certificates will not be allowed to attend the open counseling.
- The candidates who are pursuing P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their Resignation letter/seat surrender in original in the Open Counseling otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the Open Counseling.
- The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
Start Now: AIIMS MBBS Mock Test
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule
The Schedule for MBBS-2018 1st Round of AIIMS Counselling is given in the below table:
|Entrance Examination||27th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|1st Counselling||03rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July, 2018(Tuesday-Friday)|
|2nd Counselling||2nd August, 2018 (Thursday)|
|3rd Counselling||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Open Counselling [If required]||27th September, 2018 (Thursday)|
Candidate can get more information about AIIMS Counselling 2018- 2019 from the above links. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for interesting facts and information like this. Subscribe to our free mail service to get updates and facts directly in your mailbox. If you have any query about AIIMS Counselling, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern|
|AIIMS Candidate Login||How To Prepare For AIIMS|
|AIIMS PG Application Form||AIIMS Recruitment|
|AIIMS Syllabus||AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers|