AIIMS Exam Pattern
Check here the updated AIIMS Exam Pattern to know about the Online CBT Test Format, number & types of questions, Marking Scheme, Exam Duration, Negative Marking, Syllabus, and other vital details regarding the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2022.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is going to conduct the entrance examination soon. Candidates looking forward to getting admission to the MBBS program in the prestigious Institute must check AIIMS Exam Pattern 2022 and prepare accordingly.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Entrance Exam Format
AIIMS MBBS CBT Online Entrance Test will consist of 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, and Aptitude & Logical Thinking. One can download AIIMS MBBS Test Pattern through the online mode
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details of AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2022. Concerned aspirants are advised to scroll and explore this page to get AIIMS MBBS Exam Format.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Highlights:
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2022
|Computer Based Test i.e. Online Mode
|Number of Exam Session
|Two Session – Morning and Afternoon
|English and Hindi
|Multiple-choice, reason-assertion based
|3 hours and 30 minutes
|Primarily the CBSE syllabus taught in Class 10+2 and common
syllabus as notified by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Location of Examination Centres
|Tentatively 153 cities in India
AIIMS Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The AIIMS Entrance Exam will be conducted through CBT (computer-based test) in various cities. AIIMS MBBS 2022 is organized to offer admissions to MBBS programs seats offered by AIIMS institutions. Check all the details about AIIMS MBBS Exam Structure in the below table.
- Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Language: The question paper will be provided in English as well as Hindi medium.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Reason-Assertion type Questions.
- Number of Questions: A total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of 01 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will get deducted for each incorrectly answered question.
The detailed AIIMS MBBS 2022 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
|Number of Questions
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking
Get Here: AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Qualifying Marks
All India Institute of Medical Sciences sets minimum qualifying marks criteria which each participant has to secure to take admission in medical courses
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2022 Tie-Breaker
The tie-breaker rules are explained below:
- The candidate with a higher percentile in Biology will be placed higher on the AIIMS MBBS merit list.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with a high percentile in Chemistry will be placed higher on the merit list.
- If still there exists a tie, the candidate with a high percentile in Physics will be placed higher on the merit list. Merit
- In case of a further tie, the candidate older in age will be given priority.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2022 FAQs
Ques1. How many marks are there in AIIMS Entrance Exam 2022?
Ans. The AIIMS MBBS 2022 entrance exam is conducted for 200 marks.
Ques2. How many marks are required in AIIMS for MBBS?
Ans. The Qualifying Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Exam are tabulated below:
|Other Backward Classes
|UR Orthopedically Physically
Ques3. What language is AIIMS Entrance Exam?
Ans. The question paper of the AIIMS entrance exam is set in two languages – English and Hindi.
Ques4. What are the subjects in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2022?
Ans. The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam consists of 05 subjects or sections. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology have 60 questions each while the other two subjects are General Knowledge and Aptitude & Logical Thinking containing 10 questions each.
Ques5. Is syllabus for NEET and AIIMS same?
Ans. The Syllabus for NEET and AIIMS entrance exams is the same for three main subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The difference is that the AIIMS syllabus also contains Aptitude and General Knowledge which is missing in the NEET syllabus.
Ques6. Which is better AIIMS or NEET?
Ans. Students who have a special interest in Biology will surely prefer NEET over AIIMS since NEET contains more number of questions from this section. Speaking of the difficulty level, AIIMS definitely sits higher than NEET.
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2022
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus is comprised of the 12th standard as per the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. Candidates are advised to go through the 12th class complete syllabus. Follow the NCERT Books and some other reference books. Candidates can also refer to some reference books available in the market. Check the complete AIIMS Exam Pattern from here.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For AIIMS
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Preparation Books
A list of certain most recommended books is given below. The medical aspirants preparing for AIIMS can refer to them for their preparation:
- Physics: Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, Objective Physics by DC Pandey, Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Biology: Biology Volume 1 and 2 by Trueman, Pradeep Guide on Biology, Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2022
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is going to conduct AIIMS MBBS 2022 entrance exam which is a national level entrance test and the perfect gateway to get admission into MBBS programs in nine AIIMS Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur & Bhubaneshwar.
Applicants can hit the above provided Official Link to get complete details regarding AIIMS Exam Pattern 2022. If you have any queries about AIIMS Exam Pattern, then you can leave a comment in the below provided comment box.
Candidates can book the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing the Ctrl+D option and you can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get the latest updates directly on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Registration
|AIIMS Admit Card
|AIIMS MBBS Result
|Medical Entrance Exam
|AIIMS MBBS Counselling