As according to the Recruitment Notice No. 1-6/2015 Estt. (RCT), All India Institutes of Medical Sciences is inviting online application forms from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Hindi Translator.
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility norms needed for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies as per the advt, available @ www.aiims.edu, can apply for the same through online mode. The last date to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 is 13-12-2018.
Apply Online for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
As you know that All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a well-known organization as there are various jobs opportunities, so candidates want to get jobs in AIIMS, can grab this opportunity.
Apply now for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 by going through the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Junior Hindi Translator
- Number of Vacancies: 03
Applicants, who want to apply for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment, they should have Master’s Degree of a recognized university in Hindi/ English with English and Hindi as a main/ elective subject at the degree level.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirants, willing to enroll for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Jobs, their age should not be exceeding 30 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms of authority.
Salary Scale for AIIMS Job:
Aspirants, who will be selected for appointment on AIIMS Vacancies, will get level-6 in the pay matrix (pre-revised pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-)
AIIMS 2018 Recruitment Process:
Recruitment of candidates for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in written test. Candidates declared by written test will be called for personal interview, which would be final selection round.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Process to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment, Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiims.edu
- You are required to move your cursor towards “Notices” tab available at the top of the menu bar on the home page
- Hit on “AIIMS Recruitment” link under “Recruitment” section from the drop down list appeared.
- Now, press on the suitable link regarding AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment.
- A PDF file of AIIMS Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details regarding AIIMS Jobs.
- You need to go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if you satisfy the entire eligibility criteria required for AIIMS Jobs then hit on an app link for AIIMS Apply Online.
- Fill AIIMS Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled in application form for future use.
Check Out: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
- Starting date to apply online: 14-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 13-12-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official website to get rest details about AIIMS Recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to the content available on this page then you can drop your comment in comment box; our experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|