AIIMS MBBS Mock Test
Take subjects Wise AIIMS Mock Test from here. Applicants, who want to qualify the AIIMS MBBS Exam, need to check AIIMS MBBS Mock Test which is covering syllabus of AIIMS 2018 Exam.
AIIMS PG Test Series and AIIMS Free Online Mock Test are also helpful for all other AIIMS Examinations. Therefore, Start Practice through below provided questions and answers, AIIMS Mock Test 2018 and score well in AIIMS Exam.
Why taking the Mock Test For AIIMS 2018?
The AIIMS Exam Mock Test for AIIMS entrance exam is prepared based on new AIIMS Exam Pattern and AIIMS syllabus released by the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
The AIIMS Mock Test Paper Download is provided by our team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants, who want to get a better rank in the examination, they may participate through AIIMS Mock Test Paper.
AIIMS MBBS Mock Test
Candidates can check question answers from AIIMS Mock Test Papers section wise at the beneath section easily which can help you to move forward to crack the entrance examination, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
AIIMS Online Mock Test for Physics
Question1. To obtain a p-type germanium semiconductor, it must be doped with
Question2. Sound waves do not.show the phenomenon of
- (E) Refraction
Question3. The magnifying power of a compound microscope is high If
- Both me objective and the eyepiece has short focal lengths
- Both the objective and the eyepiece have long focal lengths
- The objective has a short focal length and the eyepiece has a long focal length
- The objective has a long focal length and the eyepiece has a short focal length
Check Here: How To Prepare For AIIMS
Question4. The half-life of a radioactive substance is 10 day. This means that
- The substance completely disintegrates in 20 days.
- The substance completely disintegrates in 40 days.
- 1/8 part at the mass of the substance will be left intact at the end of 40 days
- 7/8 part of the mass of the substance disintegrates in 30 days.
Question5. A source and an observer are moving towards each other with a speed equal to υ/2, where υ is the speed of sound. The source is emitting sound of frequency n. The frequency heard by one observer will be
Question6. Velocity of sound waves in air is 330 m/s. For a particular sound in air a path difference of 40 cm is equivalent to phase difference of 1.6π. The frequency of the wave is
- 165 Hz
- 150 Hz
- 660 Hz
- 330 Hz
Question7. The power factor of the circuit shown in figure is
Question8. A particle is executing linear simple harmonic motion amplitude A. What fraction of the total energy is kinetic when the displacement is half the amplitude?
Read Here: AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers
Question9. Two simple harmonic motions are represented by y1=4sin(πt– π/2) and y2=3cos(4πt). The resultant amplitude is
Question10. When 20 J of work was done on gas. 40 J of heat energy was released If the initial energy of the gas was 70 J what is the final internal energy’?
- 50 J
- -150 J
- 90 J
- 110 J
Mock Test For AIIMS 2018 Chemistry
Question1. Aspirin acts as an analgesic because it
- Inhibits The Synthesis Of Prostaglandins Which Stimulates Inflammation Of The Tissue
- Prevents The Release Of HCL In The Stomach
- Prevents The Interaction Of Histamine With Its Receptor
- Inhibit Activities Of Enzymes
START Now: Online Chemistry Quiz
Question2. Starch is a mixture of two components, a water soluble component amylase (15-20%) and a water insoluble component amylopectin (80-85%). The aqueous solution, of amylase gives a blue colour with iodine solution due to the formation of
- Amylose Iodide
- Amylose Iodate
- Inclusion Complex
- Amylase Tetraiodide Complex
Question3. What reagent is used in the Hinsberg test of amines?
- (CH3CO)2O and pyridine
- C6H3SO2CI in aq NaOh
- NaNo2 in aq H2 SO4
- CH3l(excess) followed by AgOH
Question4. Aldol condensation between which of the following two compounds followed by dehydration gives methyl vinyl ketone?
- Formaldehyde And Acetone
- Formaldehyde And Acetaldehyde
- Two Molecules Of Acetone
- Two Molecules Of Acetaldehyde
Question5. Grignard reagents and organolithium compounds on addition to dry ice separately, followed by hydrolysis gives
- Ketones And Carboxylic Acids Respectively
- Carboxylic Acids And Ketones Respectively
- Only Carboxylic Acids
- Onty Ketones
Question6. The strongest acid among the following is
- O-Methoxy Phenol
- P-Methoxy Phenol
- M-Methoxy Phenol
Check Here: AIIMS Syllabus
Question7. The composition of a sample of wustite is Fe0.93O. What percentage of the iron is present in the form of Fe (III)?
- 7 08%
Question8. When acidified K2Cr2O7 solution is added to Sn2+ salts, then Sn2+ changes to
Question9. What would be the expected product of the reaction of propyne with Br2/H2O if the mechanism of this reaction is analogous to that of propene?
Find Here: How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Question10. Which one of the following pairs represents stereoisomerism ?
- Chain isomerism and rotational isomerism
- Structural isomerism and geometrical isomerism
- Linkage isomerism and geometrical isomerism
- Optical isomerism and geometrical isomerism
AIIMS Exam Mock Test of Biology:
Question1. Speciation of sympatric Species is due to
- Geographic Isolation
- Reproductive Isolation
Question2. The application of synthetic plant hormone like IAA, IBA and NAA are best described as
- Prevent Early Fruit Fall Before Harvesting And Ts Used To Produce Parthenocarpic Fruit
- Prevent Early Fruit Tall Only
- To Produce Both Seed Less Fruits And Fruits With Seeds
- To Produce Larger Fruit
Check Out: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Question3. Flame cells and Malpighian tubules are the analogous organ in
- Insects And Arthropods Respectively
- Arthropods And Echinodermates Respectively
- Helminths And Arthropods With Other Insect Respectively
- Arthropods And Other Insect With Helminths Respectively
Question4. Trochlear, trigeminal and glosspharyngeal nerve are respectively
- IX, V and IV
- IV, V and IX
- V, IV and IX
- IV, V and IX
Question5. Who had proposed theory of cohesion and adhesion forces?
- Dixon and Jolly (1894)
- Dixon and Benson (1885)
- Dixon and Jolly (1950)
- Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose (1850)
Read Now: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Question6. Which one of the following useful organisms is not a part in production of curd/yoghurt?
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Acetobactor aceti
- Streptococcus lactis
Question7. The drugs, which do not develop physiological dependence is
- Sedative And Tranqualisers
- Stimulational Cocaine
Question8. Organogenesis or morphogenesis in tissue culture is controlled/regulated by phytohormones the credit of this important discovery goes to
- Skoog and Miller (1957)
- Guha and Maheswan (1964)
- Calvin and Benson (1894)
- Halperin and Wetherell (1964)
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Question9. A man whose father is a colourblind, marry a woman, who is a daughter of colourblind mother. The offspring of this couple will be
- All Daughter And Sons Are Colourblind
- 50% Colourblind And 50% Normal Son
- Carrier Normal Daughter And Colourblind Sons
- Colourblind Sons And Normal Daughter
Question10. In a child of 15 years age, plasma calcium level is diagnosed below optimum level. Which organ is malfunctioning?
- Thyroid gland
- Posterior lobe of pituitary
AIIMS Gk Mock Test:
Question1. The most appropriate measure of a country’s economic growth is its
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Net Domestic Product (NDP)
- Net National Product (NNP)
- Per Capita Product (PCP)
Question2. Who amongst the following is the regulator of Insurance sector in India?
Question3. The Dakshinamurti idol of Shiva depicts him in which form?
Read Here: GK Questions with Answers
Question4. The only Muslim woman to sit on the throne of Delhi was
- Razia Sultan
- Mumtaz Mahal
- Hamida Banu Begum
Question5. Which of the following organizations make ` Business Report’ every year?
- World Bank
Question6. ‘Mahatma Gandhi’ returned to India. Leaving South Africa forever In
Question7. Which one of the following is not a constitutional body?
- Union Public service commission
- State Public Service commission
- Finance commission
- Planning commission
Question8. Article 340 of the Indian Constitution deals with
- Finance Commission
- Backward Classes Commission
- Election Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
Check here: How To Prepare General Knowledge
Question9. The North-South and East-West corridors of the National Highway Development project meet at.
Question10. How many languages are there in the Eight Schedule of the Constitution of India?
AIIMS 2018 Exam Pattern
Through AIIMS Online Mock Test 2018, aspirants will be capable to understand the exam pattern of AIIMS 2018 Exam. The link to access Mock Test For AIIMS is provide below, so go through it and prepare well.
Check Updated: AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
Highlights Of Exam Pattern:
- There will be multiple types of questions asked in the examination.
- Question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge topics.
- Candidates have to answer 200 questions of 200 marks.
- Duration is 210 Minutes in which you have to solve the complete question paper.
- Candidates will be awarded by (+1) mark for correct answer.
- There will be (1/3) negative marking in the examination.
Advantages of the Mock Test For AIIMS 2018:
Here we are providing some advantage related to Online Mock Test For AIIMS 2018 at the beneath section!!
- By doing regular practice of AIIMS MBBS Online Mock Test, candidates can manage time in the examination.
- AIIMS Mock Test Papers For MBBS can help you in accuracy and proper preparation of the examination.
- AIIMS 2018 Mock Test is the best way to increase efficiency level of the candidates.
Other Details About AIIMS Online Mock Test:
- Candidates are required to note scores of the AIIMS Mock Test Papers or AIIMS Online Mock Test Papers For Mbbs as it will not be displayed at the screen.
- Candidates can mark questions in AIIMS CBT Mock Test that they are unsure of under “review” to check and answer them later.
- AIIMS Mock Test Pdf also will display the details of the questions answered, questions under review and questions unanswered before the completion of the test.
- If AIIMS Official Mock Test or Online Mock Test For AIIMS stop once the designated time is over just like in the actual AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam.
In order to get more details about AIIMS Free Mock Test, you need to visit above mentioned Official Link. Stay in touch with us on our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get updated information about AIIMS Mock Test 2018.
If you want to send any feedback regarding Mock Test Of AIIMS, then you can leave their comment in comment box. Those, who want to score well, they must take AIIMS MBBS 2018 Mock Test and prepare well. Thank you for visiting us!!!
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS MBBS 2018|
|AIIMS Candidate Login||AIIMS Counselling|
|AIIMS PG Application Form||AIIMS Recruitment|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Top MBBS Colleges in India|