AIIMS Nursing Counselling
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 is organizing through online mode by All India Institute of Medical Sciences in order to provide admission into B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses into various AIIMS institutions.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling Dates
Students who have qualified AIIMS Nursing Exam (A National Level Entrance Examination) are eligible to participate in the AIIMS Nursing Admission Process. Check AIIMS Nursing Counselling Schedule/ Dates from here
AIIMS Nursing Online Counselling 2019
In the AIIMS Nursing 2019 Counselling procedure seats will be allotted to eligible students on the basis of written entrance exam score only into B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses. AIIMS Nursing counselling has been commenced from 01-08-2018.
Candidates are advice to go through below stated page which is well furnished regarding AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
Students who are going to participate in AIIMS Nursing counselling can follow the below mentioned guidelines and follow the same –
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Counselling Procedure
- On the basis of entrance exam, those who are shortlisted in merit list will have to get registered and participate in counselling.
- After getting successfully registered for candidates have to make choice filling.
- According to rank, students need to choose the college and courses as per their interest and lock their choices
- Thereafter seats will be allotted to candidates and students will intimated through email/SMS to their registered email Id and Mobile number
- Then candidates have to download the allotment letter through online mode.
- Students have to appear at allotted college for with allotment letter
- At last pay confirmation of seats at institute for finalize the admission.
You can also check here: AIIMS Nursing Result
Documents Required for AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
At the time of AIIMS Nursing Online Counselling 2019, students need to bring the below mentioned documents in original with self-attested photocopies of same.
- Admit Card
- Allotment Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended the candidate.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies
- VIII One set of self-attested copies of all the certificates
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Cut Off
AIIMS Nursing Cut Off will be published by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on the official website. Cut off marks are minimum qualifying marks set by authority for offering admission to eligible conditions.
Cut off marks is one of the eligibility factors which applicants have to satisfy for getting admissions. Candidates who will be able to score minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for admission.
Also Read About: Career in Medical Field
Reservation of Seats
|Reserved Categories||Seat Reserved (%)|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OPH (Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped)||3%|
You Can Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
AIIMS Nursing Counselling Schedule 2019
For M.Sc Nursing Counselling
|1st Counselling Round||01-08-2019|
|2nd Counselling Round||16-08-2019|
For B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing programmes
|Exercising of Choices Mock Round||1st week of July 2019|
|Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||2nd week of July 2019|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices for 1st Round||2nd week of July 2019|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Online|
Active Acceptance/Refusal of
allocated seat in 1st Round
|4th week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||4th week of July 2019|
Applicants, those who want to garb more details about the AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 must go through the official link. For more updates and interesting facts keeps visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Medical Entrance Exam||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|List of Paramedical Courses||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Scholarship in India|