AIIMS Nursing Result 2018
AIIMS Nursing Result is releasing today 29-06-2018 at www.aiims.edu!! Students, who had participated in the B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Entrance Exam on scheduled dates, must check their AIIMS Nursing Result 2018 through official site via online mode.
AIIMS Nursing Result Release Today
Students can also download their AIIMS Nursing Exam Result by taking help below mentioned appropriate steps. One can easily access their outcome by login their valid credential such as Roll Number or Date of Birth.
Check AIIMS Nursing Result 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has conducted AIIMS Nursing exam which is National Level Entrance Exam to provide admission to students in B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing programmes offered by various affiliated medical institutes/colleges.
Candidates should check their AIIMS Nursing Result 2018–2019 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Also Read About: Career in Medical Field
AIIMS Nursing Result
How to check AIIMS Nursing Result 2018?
Candidates can get their All India Institute of Medical Sciences Result by following the steps mentioned below:
- Students willing to check AIIMS Nursing Result 2018 are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.aiims.edu.
- Select All India Institute of Medical Sciences B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Result link, from the home page
- Now AIIMS Nursing online Result login page will be displayed asking some details
- Students have to enter their roll number or date of birth in required space.
- Then, press on “submit” tab and within a minute your AIIMS Nursing Rank Card will be displayed
- Download AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Exam Result and check
- At last take out printed copy of same for future use.
Follow these steps: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam Result is releasing today 29-06-2018. Students who will be qualified are eligible to participate in the counselling round. On the basis marks secured by applicants in the B.Sc. (Hons) nursing entrance exam candidates will be shortlisted for counseling procedure.
Shortlisted students have to appear for admission procedure along with roll number and all relevant documents/ certificate. One needs to bring original documents with one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates.
Seats will be allotted to students on the basis rank of candidates, choices filled in and availability of seats.
Get List of: Medical Entrance Exam
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped||3%|
AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Result Release Date: 29-06-2018
Candidates are required to visit the above highlighted Official Link to get their AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2018–2019. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section