If you are searching for Freshers jobs after pursuing your graduation/post-graduation, then here are the great opportunities to get hired through top companies. For AMCAT Registration, candidates must enter AMCAT Login details such as User ID & Password with the help of this page.
Candidates who wish to apply for largest Employability Assessment Test in order to get connected over 40,000 entry level jobs must visit the official portal www.myamcat.com or simply hit on the below direct link.
Apply Here For AMCAT Assessment And Jobs!!!
Fresher’s candidates can easily connect with 2000+ companies as AMCAT exam considered to be a compulsory testing mechanism by leading job search providers like LinkedIn and Monster.com. They accept it as an employability certification.
To get rest details on AMCAT Login or stepwise process to register yourself for AMCAT jobs through AMCAT logion page, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well designed by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AMCAT Login Procedure:
- Candidates need to visit the AMCAT official website that is www.myamcat.com for AMCAT Login.
- If you are a new user then you have to register yourself to apply for AMCAT exam.
- Go to “Registration” tab given on the home page of the official portal.
- After hitting the registration tab, you will be redirected to new page.
- You are required to fill all the details carefully and hit the “Submit” tab.
- After successful registration you will get your User Id and password through mail on the email address provided in the registration form.
- Then, hit on “Login” tab and fill the asked details while AMCAT Login such as log in ID and password provided after registration as shown below.
- After filling all the detail press the “Login” tab and then you are able to apply for AMCAT assessment and jobs.
Press Here To Register For AMCAT
Press Here For AMCAT Official Website Link
About AMCAT Examination:
Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test evaluates your skills through relevant subjects such as aptitude, reasoning, technical and mental ability. The Organization provides 4 attempts to qualify AMCAT exam and make sure; there is a gap of 3 months while applying for AMCAT Assessment.
AMCAT consists of 4 sections from which 3 sections include compulsory subjects that are English Comprehension, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability and one includes optional subjects. (Check Topic Wise: AMCAT Syllabus)
Candidates who are Graduated or Post Graduated or are still pursuing their final exams are eligible to apply for AMCAT. The test is to be conducted in every month in 30+ cities with different time slots on Saturdays and Sundays.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.1168/- as their examination fee to get successfully registered for AMCAT Exam.
Get Here Apply Online Link Of: AMCAT Registration
For more information about AMCAT Login process, candidates are suggested to hit on the above official link of the organization.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Prepare For AMCAT Exam||AMCAT Sample Question Papers|
|AMCAT Results||AMCAT Exam Pattern|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|