AP PGECET 2019
AP PGECET 2019 Notification will be issued in the first week of March 2019. Students will be able to fill their AP PGECET Application Form from March to 1st week of April 2019. After due date form will be accepted with late fees.
Apply for AP PGECET Notification
Students who want to get admission in Postgraduate Engineering, Pharmacy and Planning Course must ensure all eligibility norms as prescribed for particular programme. AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test will be schedule to be held in the month of May 2019
Those who are going to apply for AP PGECET Entrance Exam can follow simple step by step instruction to submit the AP PGECET 2019 Online Application Form with all relevant particulars before the last date.
Conducting body of AP PGECET
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level examination, which conducts by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Applicants can get the details regarding AP PGECET Notification 2019 from the beneath segment. Applicants can also apply for the same by following the guidelines provided below on this page, designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP PGECET 2019 Important Dates
|Application release||1st week of March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.2000/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||Last week of April 2019|
|Hall ticket release||Last week of April 2019|
|AP PGECET Exam Date||01-05-2019 to -04-05-2019|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts||June/July 2019|
AP PGECET 2019
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form Instructions
- AP PGECET Application Form 2019 will be available in the 1st week of March 2019
- Candidates have to fill and submit their application form through online mode only.
- To apply for AP PGECET Exam Notification 2019, Aadhaar card will be mandatory
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Candidates must take printout of the AP PGECET Online Form 2019for further use.
AP PGECET Eligibility:
Candidate interested for AP PGECET Notification 2017 should be of Indian Nationality. Applier should belong to states of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. As per the AICTE, the eligibility for admissions into M.E / M.Tech at least 50% marks for OC and BC (45% in case of SC/ ST) in qualify degree examination.
As per the Pharmacy council of India, the eligibility criterion for admission into M. Pharmacy Courses is 55% for OC & BC and 50% for SC & ST. Candidates should qualify either in GATE/GPAT as the case may be. Only eligible candidates who had qualified GATE/GPAT exam are eligible for registration process.
Check Best List: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP PGECET Registration Fee:
Before submitting application fee, candidates are required to pay registration fee through proper mode. The registration fee is Rs.800/- for OC/BC and Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates. By going through online mode, candidates are required to pay application fee.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019:
- The Examination will be done through online mode (Computer Based Mode).
- The examination will be organized in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon
- The time duration of exam will be two hours (120 minutes)
- There will be total 120 questions asked in the examination
- There will be multiple choice questions. Each question will carry four answer options.
- The question paper will be asked only in English language.
- One mark will be given to the candidates for correct answers. The AP PGECET question paper will comprise of total 120 marks.
- There is no negative marking scheme for incorrect answer.
|Computer Science &|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Geo Engineering & Geo|
Check Below Shared Links Of AP PGECET
For the selection propose applicants have to get qualifying marks in AP PGECET 2019. Those, who will declare qualify by entrance exam will be called for counselling, which will be conducted as on the specified dates.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of AP PGECET 2019 exam is prescribed by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam to test the ability of each and every applier. Syllabus is different for all courses offered through AP PGECET exam. One must prepare for exam according to syllabus to score better marks.
AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket:
Applicants can download their AP PGECET Admit card via online process by visiting the official portal. Call letters will be releases on the official portal as on 3rd week of May 2019. No applicants will allow entering in exam hall without hall ticket.
AP PGECET Results 2019:
After successfully conducted the examination, the organization will declare the score card in the 2nd week of June 2019. After declaration of AP PGECET Result applicants can download their score cards after few days.
Also Check: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
AP PGECET 2019 Counselling:
Those candidates, who will secure 25% marks of the total marks, will get the eligibility to attend the AP PGECET counselling. Applicants have to appear in the counsellin galong with the required documents. Candidate has to pay non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) as counselling fee.
Process to Fill AP PGECET Registration Form:
To fill up AP PGECET Online Registration Form applicants may follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “AP PGCET-18” tab, available on home page.
- You are required to hit on an appropriate link for information bulletin.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the entrance exam. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Now, eligible candidates can select suitable link to fill registration form.
- Then, fill online application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Also upload all required document and testimonials with application fee.
- Make fee payment through mode.
- Recheck the details once to remove any error.
- At last take a copy of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Check Top Rank List: M.Tech Colleges in India
Aspirants may check out the Official Link for getting more details regarding AP PGECET 2019 Notification. Candidates are requested to subscribe to our free email service for getting latest updates about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||List Of Top Universities in India|
|AP PGECET Answer Key||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|