AP Police Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been released towards AP Police Recruitment. There is requirement of most deserving and capable candidates for filling up the 3137 SI, PC, Fireman, Warder, and other posts.
Job finders, who think themselves eligible for AP Police Jobs can grab this big opportunity by applying through online mode. For AP Police Latest Recruitment, the online application process has been started from 05-11-2018 to 12-11-2018 onwards posts wise.
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Last Date:
For SI Station fire Officer, the online process has been started from 05-11-2018 to 24-11-2018 and for PC Warder and Firemen the application process is done between 12-11-2018 to 07-12-2018. Aspirants must go through the eligibility standards to apply for AP Police Jobs.
Participants, who want more details regarding AP Police Recruitment 2018- 2019, may get complete details from this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Post Name||Constable & SI Posts|
|Total AP Police Vacancies||3137|
|Application Mode of AP State Police Jobs||Online|
|Starting to Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs||Started|
AP Police Recruitment 2018
AP Police Vacancies:
|Post||No. of AP Police Vacancy|
|Station Fire officer||20|
|Dy. Jailor (Men.)||10|
|Dy. Jailor (Women)||04|
|Total AP Police Vacancies||3137|
Educational Qualification for AP Police Constable Recruitment:
Job appliers should have passed in 10th/ 12th and possess Degree of Graduate in relevant field from the recognized university/Institutions with good academic records to apply for AP Police Jobs.
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
AP Police Age Limit:
- Candidates who are going to apply for AP Police Vacancy must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have attained the age of 25 years as per organization norms.
- Relaxation in age limit for the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the guidelines of the Government to apply for AP Police Constable SI Recruitment.
AP Police Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Preliminary Selection Test/Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Examination which is conducted by the organization. Selection of candidates is based on the result of these tests.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- PET (Physical Eligibility Test)
- PST (Physical Standards Test)
- DV Test
Get Here Syllabi With Exam Pattern: AP Police Syllabus
AP Police Recruitment Application Fee:
SI, RSI, Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor:
- 600/- For OC’s/BC’s
- 300/- For SC’s/ST’s
PC, Warder and Firemen:
- 300/- For OC’s/BC’s
- 150/- For SC’s/ST’s
Physical standards for APSLPRB Police Recruitment:
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 centimeters.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 centimeters round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5centimeters.
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimeters.
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to Apply For AP Police Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for AP Police Recruitment, you need to log on to the official website that is www.appolice.gov.in.
- After reaching to homepage, applicants have to follow “Latest News” section for AP Police Notification.
- Select appropriate link regarding Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Now, AP Police Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read the complete details properly from AP Police Advertisement PDF.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link to AP Police Recruitment apply online.
- Fill AP Police Application Form with complete details.
- Upload passport size photo and signature etc and pay application fee as mentioned above.
- Finally submit the filled AP Police Application Form and take print out of it for future use.
AP Police Recruitment Dates:
|Events||AP Police SI Recruitment Dates|
|Online Application available for SI Station fire Officer||05-11-2018 to 24-11-2018|
|Online Application available for PC Warder and Firemen||12-11-2018 to 07-12-2018|
|Date of Exam for SI RSI Fire Officer and Dy Jailor||16-12-2018 (Paper I – 10 AM to 1 PM & Paper II – 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Date of Exam for PC Warder and Firemen||06-01-2018 (10 AM to 1 PM)|
Check More – Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
You can gather more information about AP Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019, by following Official Link given on this page. You can also book mark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the new details about AP Police Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AP Police Hall Ticket||AP Police Results|
|AP Police Answer Key||How to Find a Job Online|
|Defence Current Affairs||More Government Jobs|
|More Defence Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|