AP POLYCET 2022
All the latest and upcoming updates regarding AP POLYCET 2022 is available on this page. The State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh is going to release the official AP Polytechnic Notification in the month of April 2022. Check the procedure to fill AP POLYCET Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus and other crucial info provided below in the page.
Online Application process for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic 2022 Exam will commence in the 1st week of May 2022. The Exam is organized for admissions in Government Aided and Private Unaided Polytechnic Institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. You can grab more details regarding AP POLYCET 2022 from the following section of this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP POLYCET 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the Exam
|Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
|State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|State Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Application Fee (General)
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|www.sbtetap.gov.in / polycetap.nic.in
AP POLYCET 2022
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed the SSC Examination organized by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana in all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
Domicile: Applicants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
Age Criteria: There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
How to fill AP Polycet Application Form 2022
The step-wise instructions to fill up AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form are discussed as follows:
- Visit the official website – www.sbtetap.gov.in / polycetap.nic.in.
- On the homepage, press the suitable link provided for AP POLYCET 2022 Apply Online.
- You will be directed to the AP Polytechnic Login page. New applicants are first required to register themselves while the existing users can login by entering their Login credentials.
- After logging in successfully, fill up the AP Polytechnic Application Form 2022 carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and other requisite documents.
- Pay the Application fee through APonline Centers/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers.
- Check all the details entered in the AP Polytechnic 2022 Online Form for one last time and then finally press the “Submit” button. Your application has been submitted successfully.
- You may keep a hard copy of your online submitted Application Form for future reference.
AP POLYCET Exam Fee
- Candidates applying for AP Polytechnic 2022 Exam have to pay the requisite Application Fee through online mode.
- Only use the prescribed payment gateways for transaction of fee – Online/Mee Seva/Payment Gateway/Net Banking/Help Line Centers (Polytechnics).
- The Application Fee for every applicant is Rs.350/-.
AP POLYCET Admission 2022 Process
- Admission will be done on basis of Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2022 Exam and Counselling.
- After the announcement of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Result, the schedule and other details for AP Polytechnic Counselling process will be communicated via leading newspapers/website.
- AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling is scheduled to be carried out in the third week of July 2022.
- During counselling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to seek admission.
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The AP Polytechnic 2022 Exam will be conducted in offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- There will be 120 questions in exam and the question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions which will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Each question will carry equal marks. There is no negative marking.
|No. of Questions
AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
The AP Polycet Question Paper 2022 will be designed on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board. Applicants can study their SSC syllabus to score good marks in the examination. The question paper will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can also get the updated Syllabus through this page.
Physics: Units and dimensions Work, Power, and Energy Elements of vectors Heat and Thermodynamics Kinematics and Friction Simple harmonic motion and acoustics Reflection of Light Refraction of Light at Plane Surface Refraction of Light at Curved Surface Modern Physics.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure Chemical Bonding Water Technology Solutions Fuels Electro-Chemistry Acids and Bases Corrosion Polymers Environmental chemistry
Mathematics: Number System Real Numbers Linear Equations Polynomials Algebra Quadratic Equations Trigonometry Progressions Sets Geometry Coordinate Geometry Surface Areas & Volume Mensuration Statistics Mathematical Modelling Probability
AP POLYCET 2022 Admit Card
- Applicants can download the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Admit Card 2022 from the official website.
- To download the Admit Card, students have to enter their roll number.
- Admit card will be issued from the fourth week of June 2022.
- Without valid admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Qualifying Marks for AP POLYCET Exam 2022
The applicant should secure minimum marks to qualify the entrance test is 25% percentage of maximum marks for the AP PolyCET Exam 2022 is considered for ranking. So, for applicant belonging to the Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes, no qualifying marks are prescribed.
- General Candidates – 30 Marks
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
AP Polycet 2022 Counselling:
AP Polycet Counselling will commence in the 03rd week of July, 2022. All sorts of crucial information regarding the Counselling process will be intimated in due course of time through leading newspapers/official website. At this stage, students are required to fill their choices for colleges and course in which they want to seek admission. Admission will be granted to the students based on their preference and rank obtained in the entrance examination.
Documents required during the Counselling Procedure:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- Community certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Hall ticket and Rank Card of AP POLYCET 2022
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- Certificate of residence (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate (from institution last attended)
- Games and sports certificate (if applicable)
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Any other certificate (if applicable)
AP POLYCET Colleges List with Codes
|Name of College
|Govt. Polytechnic, Srikakulam
|Govt Polytechnic, Kancharapalem
|Andhra Polytechnic, KAKINADA
|Govt. Polytechnic for Women, KAKINADA
|S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku
|Govt. Polytechnic, VIJAYAWADA
|M.B.T.S. Govt. Polytechnic, Guntur
|Govt. Polytechnic For Women,Guntur
|Sir C.R.R. Polytechnic, Eluru
|AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic, Gudlavalleru
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates:
|1st week of May 2022
|Last date for registration
|2nd week of June 2022
|Admit Card availability
|4th week of June 2022
|AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Date
|1st week of July 2022
|2nd week of July 2022
|2nd week of July 2022
|3rd week of July 2022
|3rd week of July 2022
|Seat allotment process
|4th week of July 2022
Concerned aspirants are advised to explore these Official Link 1 / Official Link 2 to gather any additional information concerning AP POLYCET 2022. Stay in touch with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark on this page for further updates on Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2022 Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Entrance Exams In India
|Best Colleges in India
|Best Jobs In India
|How To Apply For Education Loan