Assam Public Service Commission is recruiting contenders for 65 Assistant Engineer posts. In this regard, APSC Recruitment Notification is released. All details for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs is available at apsc.nic.in
Aspirants who are permanent resident of Assam & possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government may enroll for Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Last Date:
Closing date to apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment is 02-02-2019. Contenders may go through detailed instructions prior submission of application form. By following below guidelines, you may apply for latest job openings.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details for APSC Recruitment 2019 on this page. Go through it carefully.
|Category wise||Number of vacancies|
|Reserved for OBC/MOBC||26|
|Reserved for SC||02|
|Reserved for STP||04|
|Reserved for STH||04|
Assam PSC Recruitment Eligibility:
Job appliers for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment or APSC Vacancy must have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e recognized by A.I.C.T.E.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Norms for Job Openings:
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Engineer Recruitment.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates: 3 years
Applicants applying for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment or Assam PSC Vacancies are required to pay fee through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC.
- General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: NIL
Salary details for APSC Engineer Recruitment:
Aspirants hired for Assam Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment will get Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances.
Selection Process for APSC Jobs:
To appoint contenders for Assam PSC Engineer Recruitment or Assam Public Service Commission Vacancies, multiple choices OMR based Screening test or written examination followed by Interview will be held.
Get Here Post Wise: APSC Syllabus
How to submit APSC Application Form 2019?
- Log on to official portal of Assam Public Service Commission i.e. apsc.nic.in
- Hit on “Notices>> Recruitment Advertisement” tab from top menu bar.
- Then, press on ‘Advertisement No. 13/2018: Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. dtd 21-12-2018’ link.
- Go through detailed APSC Notification for engineer posts.
- Afterwards, you may download application form for Assam PSC Vacancy.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form, put all details in form.
- After attaching relevant documents with it, forward your form at below address.
Address to forward form:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar,
Find More Latest: Assam Jobs
Assam PSC Recruitment Last Date:
Closing date to apply: 02-02-2019
Hit on its Official Link for more details about APSC Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned with us for more updates for latest job notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSC Exam Calendar||PSC Notification|
|APSC Result||APSC Prelims Question Paper|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||APSC Admit Card|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|