Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released a notification for Assam SLET 2019. Candidates who are going to apply for the Assam SLET Entrance Exam must check their eligibility and other details about Assam State Level Eligibility Test from here.
Assam SLET application form has been released in online mode. Candidates who are having post graduate degree with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply. Last date to fill the Assam SET application form is 31-12-2018.
Assam SLET 2019 Entrance Exam Dates
SLET Commission is going to organize the Assam SLET 2019 Exam on 12-03-2019 (Sunday) to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Lecturers at various institutes/colleges/universities in the state of Assam.
Candidates can know more about the Assam SET Entrance Exam Dates and application form by going through this complete page which is well furnished by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam SLET 2019
Assam SLET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to appear in the Assam State Eligibility Test must have a Masters Degree or equivalent from recognized board with more than 55% marks (for general category) and 50% (for the reserved category).
- Also, applicants who are in the final year of the qualifying degree are also eligible to appear in State Eligibility Test
- There is no age limit to appear for the exam.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
SLET Assam Exam Pattern
There are total of three papers in Assam SET Exam which will be held in two different sessions. The papers will consist of only objective type questions. Detailed Assam SET exam pattern is given in the table below:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam|
|1st||I||100||60 question will be asked 50 of them will be mandatory||75 Minutes|
|II||100||50 mandatory questions will be asked||75 Minutes|
|2nd||III||150||75 Questions will be asked, all of them will be mandatory||150 Minutes|
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
Assam SLET 2019 Exam Center
|Center Codes||Name of Exam Centers|
|06||Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Ita Nagar|
|08||Sikkim Govt. College|
SLET Assam Admit Card
The authorities will release the Assam SET Admit Card the 3rd week of January 2019 on the official website of Assam State Level Eligibility Test. Candidates have to use their Registration ID and password to download their Admit Card. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate through post. Candidates have to bring the hard copy of the admit card along with the id proof with then on the day of exam.
Get Here Rank Wise: List Of Universities In Assam
Assam SLET 2019 Application Fee
Category wise test fees will be as follows:
|Category of Candidates||Test Fee|
|General Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 650 /-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
How to Fill Assam NESLET Application Form?
- Interested entrants can apply online for SLET 2019 Assam by visiting the official site that is www.sletneonline.co.in
- On home page of official site, you will see the “SLET Exam Schedule – 2019” section and follow “Online Application” and hit “Apply Now” link
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen and fill the online application form with all required details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- After two days of completing online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch
Assam SLET 2019 Important Dates
|Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|Opening date for Online registration of Applications||12-11-2018|
|Last date for Completion of online Application||31-12-2018|
|Admit Card||1 week before Exam|
|Date of Examination||12-03-2019|
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
Assam SLET Result
Assam State Level Eligibility Test commission is going to release the Result of Assam SLET on their official website. Candidates have to check their result through online mode. Out of all the candidates participated, only Top 6% of candidates are declared qualified and eligible to be hired for the post of Assistant professor. Check the minimum marks required to clear the Assam State Level EligibilityTest from below table:
Minimum marks ( % ) to be obtained
|General||40 ( 40% )||40 ( 40% )||75 ( 50% )|
|OBC||35 ( 35% )||35 ( 35% )||67.5 ( 45% ) rounded off to 68|
|PH / VH / SC / ST||35 ( 35% )||35 ( 35% )||60 ( 40% )|
Check Out: Tips to Search Best Jobs Using Internet
Candidates, who wish to know more about the Assam State Level Eligibility Test Application Form and other details should visit the above given link. For more information and updates, stay tuned with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Latest Private Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|Part Time Teaching Jobs||Reasons Behind Success And Money|