AUCET Online Application
AUCET 2019 Exam will be conducted by Andhra University for providing admission to Post Graduate Courses in various science, engineering, arts and law disciplines. AUCET Online Application will be started in the month of March 2019.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for AUCET Notification 2019 by filling the application form through online procedure. Applicants need to submit the AUCET Online Application Form 2019 in the month of April 2019.
AUCET Exam Date 2019!!!
Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted in the month of May 2019. Those applicants who will qualify the Andhra University Common Entrance Exam may appear for AUCET Counselling 2019.
To get more details regarding AUCET Online Application 2019, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look below for AUCET Exam 2019 details!!!
AUCET Online Application
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders must hold Graduate Degree from the recognized institute or university. There is no age limit to apply for the AUCET Admissions 2019. Candidates who acquired Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G. Courses, subject to submission of residence certificate.
Application Fee for AUCET Exam Notification:
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PHC Category: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates need to pay Application fee through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ SBI-Collect / Andhra bank (Billdesk).
- If any students want to appear in more than one test then they will have to pay a separate registration fee for each test.
AUCET Admission Process:
Admission to Post Graduate Courses will be done through the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET). Admission will be allotted to 85% of seats as reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AUCET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Paper-Pen Based Test (Offline)
- Type: objective type and multiple choice questions
- Of Questions: 100 questions
- Marching Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking : No Negative marking
Must Check: AUCET Syllabus
AUCET Test Centres 2019:
The following will be the test centres for AUCET 2019.
Process to fill AUCET Online Application Form:
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website that is www.audoa.in
- Select “AUCET Entrance Exam 2019” and hit the link.
- After that the Eligible courses list will be appear on your screen and you have to select the courses from the list.
- The Application fee is based on the number of tests you have selected.
- Then the AUCET Registration link will get opened on your digital screen.
- Hit on the AUCET Online Registration link for filling the online application form.
- A subject request page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill the required details in the dialogue box asking for.
- Finally you can press submit button after completion of AUCET Online Registration Form.
- After submitting the AUCET Online Form you will get an alert to your mobile about the status of requested subjects.
- After the verification you can press proceed button to proceed.
- Now you are required to fill the AUCET Application Form.
- Upload all the required essential documents and a recent passport size photograph on AUCET Online Application.
- Candidates you are also required to upload your scanned signature.
- Select you preferred language.
- After the completion of Online Application you have to press hit on preview button.
- Your application form will display on your screen and you need to check all the details.
- Finally you can submit Online Application and then take a print out of the form for the future usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
AUCET Important Dates:
|AUCET Online Application Last Date
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with an extra fee of Rs.1000/-
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with an extra fee of Rs.3000/-
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the Online Applications:-
|Downloading AUCET Admit Card from website
|AUCET 2019 Exam Date
Candidates may check the above provided Official Link to get more details regarding AUCET Online Application 2019. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to acquire latest and updated information.