Official notification has been published by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited to hire well equipped candidates for BMRCL Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for the current Director vacancy through offline mode.
To make sure that they are eligible for the current vacant posts of Directors it is necessary for the contenders to go through the official notification of BMRCL Recruitment 2019 which is advertised on its official portal.
Apply Now for Bangalore Metro Rail Director Posts!!!
Engineering students from Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic branch can register for selection process of BMRCL Vacancies of Directors by sending their bio-data along with important documents at respective address before 22-12-2018.
Job seekers can get more important information regarding BMRCL Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BMRCL Post Details:
|Post Name||No. of BMRCL Vacancies|
|Director (Project & Planning)||01|
|Director (Rolling Stock, S & T, Electrical)||01|
Those applicants who are willing to apply for BMRCL Jobs of Director Post are necessarily required to have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per the requirements of the vacant position they have to apply for.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limit of the contenders has been decided by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited according to the norms of the government. Minimum age limit for the BMRCL Vacant Posts is 45 years whereas maximum age limit is till 57 years as at the time of appointment.
Aspirants who will get selected according to their qualifications and requirement of the association will be paid Rs.3.00 lakhs (Three lakhs) per month (i.e.Rs.2.75 lakhs pay and Rs.25, 000 HRA) + other allowances.
Hiring committee of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to recruit eligible and dedicated candidates on the basis of their performance in personal interview for which the schedule will be announced officially.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
Procedure to Apply Online for BCPL Recruitment:
- The very first step for the contenders is to visit the official site of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is bmrc.co.in or they may also visit the direct link provided below in this page.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the menu bar on the top of the page.
- On hitting the above said tab you will be navigated to a new page where you will get various links for different types of BMRCL Recruitment Notification.
- Search the suitable link for “No. BMRCL/81/ADM/PRJ/2018 APPOINTMENT OF FUNCTIONAL DIRECTORS” and press the same.
- Go through the official notification properly and if you are eligible as per all the requirements of the authority then send your bio-data with necessary educational and professional documents to the below mentioned address.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor,
BMTC Complex, K H Road,
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru-560 027
Find Here: More Bangalore Jobs
Last date to submit Bio-data and documents for BMRCL Recruitment: 22-12-2018
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are eager to work as a Director under BMRCL Recruitment 2019 official notification. For more details, stay tuned with us on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|BMRCL Result||BMRCL Admit Card|
|BMRC Syllabus||Indian Railway Notification|
|Railway Current Affairs||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Selection Procedure|