Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India is all set to release the CAG Recruitment Notification for Latest Job Openings. The organization is looking for talented and eligible candidates who can understand their duties well and have passion to work for CAG.
Candidates who have required qualification for Auditor, Accountant and Clerk Posts can apply for CAG Recruitment 2019 before the end date. The last date for the candidates to apply for CAG Recruitment is updating soon.
CAG Latest Job Openings:
Applicants who want to be part of this organization should not miss this chance. If you are willing to apply for the CAG Recruitment 2019 then you should go through the below stated page which is well stated by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Shortlisting candidates will be called for further CAG selection process that is test followed by Personal Interview taken by the experts of this reputed organization. No, TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the selection process.
Qualification requirement CAG Jobs:
Applying candidates for the CAG Recruitment 2019 must have Passed 10+2 or Degree in concerned subject from recognized University or institutions with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Check Here Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age restrictions for CAG Recruitment:
- The age of aspirants for the CAG Clerk Recruitment as well as Accountant jobs must be more than 18 years and the upper age limit should be less than 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved categories as per norms of Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
Emolument details for CAG Recruitment:
Shortlisted contenders for the Clerk vacancies will receive INR 19900 – 63200/- and those who will appointed for the Auditor jobs will get INR 29200 – 92300/ per month. Recruited aspirants for the Accountant vacancies will receive attractive and sufficient amount of pay scale which is decided by the norms of organization.
Mode of selection:
Recruitment panel will soon organize the Field Trial, Fitness Test and Skill Test to check the knowledge and skills of applicants for CAG Jobs. Contenders who want to get recruited for the CAG Recruitment 2019 must perform well in the selection rounds, organized on scheduled date.
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Steps to fill CAG Application Form:
Aspirants who want to take benefit of the latest career opening in private sector and in this order you want to apply for the CAG Recruitment notifications, so must follow here displayed instructions.
- The primary to apply for the CAG Recruitment is to log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.cag.gov.in
- On the home page, take your cursor towards ‘Working with us and for us’ section and must choose “Recruitment Notices” link.
- From the next page, you should choose the appropriate link for which post you want to apply.
- Applying candidates must read entire details mentioned on the cag.gov.in recruitment notification.
- After ensuring the eligibility requirements you should prepare the application form with required information and attach all the required testimonials
- Before submit the CAG Application Form through proper channel, aspirants must recheck all details mentioned on form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
Last date of Submission of CAG application Form: Updating Soon
Hope you acquire relevant information regarding CAG Recruitment 2019 from this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and you can also press on this Official Link. Aspirants are suggested to book mark our page by using Ctrl+D key for further use.
Stay keeps in touch with us acquiring more information about upcoming job notifications in private sector and government sector.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|