Calicut University Syllabus
Download the Latest and Updated Calicut University Syllabus Semester Wise for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses from this page. It is essential for the students to know the Calicut University Exam Syllabus before starting their preparation.
Most importantly Calicut University 2019 Syllabus will give you the direction to crack the exam easily. Calicut University Syllabus PDF is provided on below page. Candidates can make their preparation plan according to latest Syllabus of Calicut University.
Calicut University UG-PG Syllabus 2019!!!
Calicut University provides admission to various Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses such as BA, BSc, MA, BBA, BCA, MBA, M.Phil / Ph.D, Cost Based Courses etc. With help of Calicut University Syllabus, candidates can prepare well for upcoming exam.
You can get detailed information about Calicut University Examination Syllabus 2019 from below section of this page which is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a Glance!!!
Calicut University Syllabus
Calicut University UG Syllabus:
Calicut University BA Syllabus for History
Colonial State In India – Administrative History:
- Foundation of Colonial Administration: Antecedents – Development of Overseas trade in Europe following the discovery of new sea routes – Advent of trading companies – English East India Company – Early English Settlements in Indi
- Consolidation of Colonial Power: Lord Wellesley and subsidiary alliance – Lord Hastings and policy of subordinate isolation – Lord Dalhousie and Doctrine of Lapse etc
- India under the Crown: Impact of the revolt of 1857 – Transfer of power from Company to the Crown – Act of 1858 – Secretary of State for India – Introduction of uniform penal code etc
Get Here Online Test: Indian History Quiz
Emergence Of Modern World (1453- 1776)
- Transition from Medieval to Modern Societies: Beginnings of changes in Europe – scientific and technological progress, Decline of feudalism etc
- Era of Absolutism and Mercantalism: Absolutism in France, England, Prussia and Russia, European colonies in South America and North America – Flow of wealth to Europe – commercial rivalries.
- Age of Reason: Glorious Revolution in England – John Locke, The philosophes – legacy of Aquinas – Bacon, Thomas Hobbs – Decartes – Montesquieu – Rousseau – Diderot – Voltaire etc
Working Class Movement In Modern India
- Formation of Indian working class, Working class movements before the formation of Trade unions – early attempts of social activists – workmen’s club in Bengal – Role of Press, Regional workers association etc
- Formation of AITUC – Role Tilak and Lala Lajpat Rai – Manifesto of AITUC, Trade Unions and Indian National Movement, Gandhiji and Ahmedabad Textile Labour Association
- Influence of Leftist Ideologies
- Developments in the Post Independent Era
Social And Cultural History Of Britain – Ancient And Medieval Period
- Historical Antecedents, Great Britain – Geographical Entity, Early Settler, Roman conquest – impact on society, Advent of Christianity etc.
- Origin of Feudalism-Manorial system – Feudal practices – Laws – Feudal hierarchy – condition of serfs – Chivalry and Romance – Dooms Day Book – Church and Feudalism Magna Carta etc
- Medieval Universities – curriculum – relation with the church – intellectual life – Medieval English Literature – Chaucer Defines of established order – Wycliff and Lollards – John Huss etc
Get Here Complete: Calicut University Study Material
Calicut University B.Sc Syllabus for Psychology
Basic Themes in Psychology-I
- Psychology: A working definition. Origin of Psychology etc
- Attention and Perception, selective and sustained attention; Factors affecting attention; Phenomena associated with attention etc
- Nature of consciousness; Biological rhythms: circadian rhythms; Sleep and waking cycle: stages of sleep
- Concept of learning, Nature of learning, learning curve etc
Get Previous Model Question Papers PDF: Calicut University Question Papers
- Concept of Probability, Meaning, Importance and Characteristics of Normal Probability Curve, Deviations from Normal Probability Curve
- Meaning of Statistical Inferences, Population and Sample, Random Sampling, Sampling Distribution etc
- Purpose and Assumptions of Analysis of Variance, One way and Two way Analysis of Variance
- Nature and Assumptions, Distribution Free Statistics, Chi-square, Contingency Co-efficient, Median and Sign test, Friedman test
- Familiarisation with Software Packages for Statistical Analysis and their Applications.
- Common Course I-English
- Common Course II-English
- Common Course III-Language other than English
- Human Physiology
Calicut University Syllabus Download PDF:
|Name of Course||Calicut University Syllabus|
|B.Tech / B.Arch||Get Details|
|Calicut University PG Syllabus for MA||Get Details|
|Calicut University MA Syllabus Under CUCSS – Faculty Of Language And Literature||Get Details|
|B.COM PROGRAMME||Get Details|
|M.Sc (Affiliated Colleges/Teaching Departments)||Get Details|
|LLB PROGRAMME||Get Details|
|B.PEd Programme||Get Details|
|B.Ed Programme||Get Details|
|M.Ed Programme||Get Details|
|Calicut University BBA Syllabus||Get Details|
Steps to Download Calicut University Syllabus:
- To acquire Calicut University 2019 syllabus and other, you must log on to the official website of the Calicut University that is www.universityofcalicut.info.
- On the home page you have to press “Syllabus” tab given in the menu bar.
- A new page will get opened on your digital screen and you can check the syllabus of the courses available.
- Hit on the suitable course and the syllabus in PDF form will get appear on your digital screen.
- You can download Calicut University Degree syllabus and other syllabus or take a print out of it for the future usage to prepare for the exam.
Dear Candidates, you can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to gather information related to Calicut University Syllabus 2019 for BA, BCOM, B.TECH, MA and other examinations.
Candidates, if you have any doubt regarding this Calicut University Syllabus, then you can ask by leaving comment in below comment box. You can also subscribe on our email service which is completely free.
You May Also Like To Check This Section