Central Food Technological Research Institute has released an employment notice regarding 25 Technical Assistant Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for CFTRI Recruitment must apply online before the application form process ends.
To apply against CFTRI Advertisement No.Rec.36/2018,the last date to fill CFTRI application form through online mode is 03-01-2019. Aspirants are suggested to go through all the eligibility conditions and other important instructions here on this page.
For CFTRI Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019: Apply Now !!!
The hard copy of online submitted Application form along with all supporting documents /certificates must reach the below mentioned address latest by 18-01-2019. To check all the eligibility conditions such as essential qualification, age limit etc. he/she must hit on the detailed CFTRI notification link indicated below.
To collect more updates on CFTRI Recruitment 2019 or other related information, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CFTRI Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Food Technology/ Food science||07|
|Food science/Bio-Technology/Food Technology||01|
|B.Sc (Any subject)||01|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||01|
Candidates must have acquired first class B.Sc./Diploma in relevant field from recognized university in order to get eligible for CFTRI job vacancy.
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for CFTRI jobs must be 28 years as on the last date of submission of online application form.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years shall be provided to SC/ST Candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST) and others as per Govt rules.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- has to be paid by candidates through SBI collect who wants to participate in CFTRI Recruitment process.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Regular CSIR Employees are exempted from fee.
CFTRI Recruitment Process:
- The Screening Committee is going to shortlist candidates for Trade Test and those who qualify in the Trade Test will be called for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance in competitive written examination.
CFTRI Written Examination Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50||100|
Get Here Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
CFTRI Recruitment Salary Details:
Selected candidates shall be offered starting pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) as per the recruitment authority norms.
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2019?
To apply for Central Food Technological Research Institute recruitment, candidates must follow the below provided steps:
- Visit the official website of organization i.e. www.cftri.com to apply for CFTRI openings 2019.
- You are advised to hit on “Recruitments” tab which is available at the top opf the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 36/2018” link and press on “For More Details: Hit here” link.
- A detailed CFTRI Advertisement will be displayed in PDF form.
- Read the complete information given in CFTRI Notification.
- Eligible candidates must hit on the online application link to fill all the required details.
- Then fill CFTRI Application Form with correct and complete information.
- Upload all scanned documents/certificates along with application form.
- In the final step, send the hard copy of the online submitted form to the below postal address.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute Cheluvamba Mansion
Mysuru – 570020, Karnataka
- Last date to submit online application form: 03-01-2019
- Closing date of receipt of hard copy of application form: 18-01-2019
Check More Job Updates From: Maharojgar Recruitment
Candidates are advised to hit on the above official link of the website if they want more information about CFTRI Recruitment 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|