CG PPT is a Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test, administered every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) for admission purpose. CG PPT 2019 is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state polytechnic government/non-government colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Through Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test, candidates will get admission to Engineering Diploma courses. Candidates can get more information on CG PPT 2019, Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic & MCA Date etc from this article. So, appliers need to submit their application form till the closing date that is 14-04-2019.
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Date:
Shortlisting candidates will be called for further selection process that is CG PPT 2019 to be scheduled in 26 cities on 09-05-2019 in online mode. CG PPT 2019 examination will be conducted in English language. There is no negative marking and duration of exam is 3 hours. The CG PPT Admit Card downloading facility will be enabled from 03-05-2019.
We have given complete information about the CG PPT 2019 on this page; candidates can scroll down this page which is well maintained by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the exam||CG PPT 2019|
|Full Form||Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PPT Exam Mode||Online|
Check Out: List Of Universities In Chhattisgarh
|Events||CG PPT Exam Dates|
|CG PPT Online Application|
Form starts from
|Last date to submit CG PPT|
|Availability of CG PPT admit card||03-05-2019|
|CG PPT Exam Date||09-05-2019|
|Releasing of CG PPT answer key||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of CG PPT result||2nd week of June 2019|
|CG PPT Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2019|
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can check here the CG PPT eligibility to appear in the exam.
- Candidates must hold the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- The upper age limit is 30 years for all categories.
- Candidates pass the 10th Board examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must secure minimum 35% marks in the matric.
- Students must have the mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019:
Here candidates can check the exam pattern of CG PPT 2019:
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consisting of objective type questions.
- There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- No provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for general, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST /PH candidates.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode like net banking, debit card and credit card.
CG PPT Syllabus:
The authority has provided the complete syllabus for the convenience of the candidates. The syllabus includes the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. The CG PPT syllabus is comprised of the subjects of class 10th. Candidates can study as per the prescribed syllabus by the authority to score well in the exam.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Way to fill CG PPT application Form:
Step 1: Visit to Official website
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board that is
- Then press on “Pre-Polytechnic Entrance Examination (PPT) – 2019” from home page given under “Important Information” section.
- Choose suitable link from new window to read CG PPT Notification.
Step 2: Registration
- After reading CG PPT Advertisement carefully go back to previous page and press on “Online Application Form- PPT19”
- Register yourself by filling in all the personal details. Few mandatory fields are listed below:
- Name of the Student
- Student’s DOB (dd/mm/ yyyy)
- Student’s personal Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar Number
Step 3: Filling up of Application Form
- After completion of registration process, fill CG PPT Online Application Form with essential details.
- Enter all the details as per asked in CG PPT Application Form
Step 4: Uploading images and Documents
Scan all the following documents:
- Passport size photograph.
- 10th standard Marksheet and passing certificate.
- Students need to upload all the mentioned documents in the instructed format and resolution as per CG PPT 2019 guidelines.
- No CG PPT Online Form will be accepted System if the resolution is not at par.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fees
- CG PPT 2019 application fees will be accepted in any of the below-mentioned modes:
- Debit card.
- Credit card.
- Net banking.
- The application fee for general category is INR 200 and for OBC students, it will be INR 150. Student who belongs to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay INR 100.
- Students must keep a proof of all the payment details by taking a print copy of the receipt.
CG PPT 2019 Exam Centers:
CG PPT 2019 Cut off:
The minimum marks that students need to score to qualify for counselling and admissions in the desired course are known as CG PPT 2019 cut off score. There are various factors bulleted below on which CG PPT 2019 cut off depends on: Cut- off marks for CG PPT 2019 is declared along with the results. The category wise division is tabulated below: –
- Availability of seats
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the questions
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
Check Here: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Essential Documents for Counselling:
- All 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Identity proof (Voter id card, PAN card, smart card or driving license).
- Filled application form
- Chhattisgarh domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
CG PPT 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria:
If in case 2 or more candidates score equal marks in the CG PPT 2019, then following tie-breaking criteria is adopted:-
- Students who have secured more marks in 10+2 exam will be preferred.
- If still tie doesn’t break, student older in age will be given preference.
Applicants are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding CG PPT 2019. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates. You may ask your queries or problems by write in comment box; we’ll try to solve your problems as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|