Christ University Admission
Finally, Christ University Admission has been started !! Those students who wish to take admission in UG/PG (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BHM, MBA, M.Tech etc) Courses must submit the application form before the last date.
For Christ University UG Admission, students have to qualify the 12th examination and for Christ University PG Admission, students must have graduate degree from the recognized board/University with good academic records.
Christ University UG/PG Admission 2019:
Candidate’s selection for Christ University Admission 2019 will be made on the basis of Merit & Entrance Test. The candidates have to qualify in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT or CMAT for admission in MBA.
To attain more information in regards to Christ University Admission 2019-20, you need to go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Christ University Admission
Christ University Courses:
- Diploma/ PG Diploma
Must Read About: Present Education System In India
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University 2019 Admission:
|Christ University UG Admission||10+2 or HSC examination from a recognized board of education.|
|Christ University PG Admission||50% marks in the relevant UG degree|
|Christ University M.Phil Admission||55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the relevant Master’s degree|
|Christ University Ph.D. Admission||55% marks in PG degree with an M.Phil degree.|
Check Out: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Christ University Application Fee:
To submit the Christ University Application Form, students need to pay some amount in the form of application fee. The fee can be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Christ University Admission Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for Christ University Admission will be made on the basis of their performance in entrance exam and merit list. So you all are advised to prepare well for the examination.
How to fill Christ University Admission Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of university i.e. www.christuniversity.in
- After reaching the home page follow “Admissions” section which is provided at the menu bar.
- After that select the course and Check the eligibility, fees and other important information about the respective course.
- Now, Hit “Apply Online” option and press “New User Registration” button.
- After this, Fill the required details and hit “Register” option.
- You will receive user ID and password, your Christ University Registration will be done.
- Use the ID and password and fill the Christ University Application Form with correct details.
- Now, Upload scanned copies of important documents and deposits the application fee.
- Make the final submission and take a hard copy of Christ University Application Form.
- At last attach all the self-attested copies essential documents and submit it at the address mentioned in the official notification.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available).
- Provisional Degree Certificate
Christ (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
+91 804012 9100 / 9600,
Important Dates for Christ University BBA Admission:
|Event||Dates for Slot 1||Dates for Slot 2|
|Last date to submit|
the form online
|BBA admit cards||20-04-2019||03-05-2019|
|BBA Exam Date||28-04-2019||11-05-2019|
of Final Selection list
Important Dates for Christ University MBA Admission:
|Applications available from||01-10-2018|
|Last day of submitting|
|Last day for receiving|
|Release of selection process|
admit card for the eligible candidates
|Group Discussion &|
|Written Assessment, Verbal|
Assessment, Personal Interview
|Publishing of Final merit list||01-02-2019|
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
Christ University Important Dates 2019 (Tentative):
|Course Name||Start Date||End Date|
|BA, BBA in Travel|
|B.Ed, MSW, LL.M||28-05-2019|
Undergo the official website link to get more details about Christ University Admission 2019-20. For any query or question you may ask us in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Christ University Admit Card||Christ University Result|
|Christ University Time Table||Christ University Syllabus|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Scholarship in India|