CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for AC (Exe) Departmental Exam shall check CISF AC LDCE Syllabus from this page. Union public service commission is going to conduct CISF AC LDCE Examination to recruit candidates to fill the vacant post in Executive Department. So candidates can download Exam Pattern either from this page or by tapping to direct link mentioned below. Candidates can also visit to official website of Union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in to check detailed information. To grab more details regarding CISF AC LDCE Syllabus 2018 candidate may go through below section of this page.
This page includes:
|Exam syllabus||Preparation tips|
|Exam pattern||About LDCE Exam|
Candidates before preparing for exam must check Exam syllabus and paper pattern. This will help candidates to score good marks and to crack exam easily. Through exam pattern candidate will get information regarding weightage of topics, important topics, etc. So candidates, who want to get detailed information regarding CISF AC LDCE Syllabus 2018, keep stay on this page which is well constructed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Exam Date Here: UPSC CISF AC LDCE Notification
CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
PART-A: General Ability and Intelligence: The objective type questions in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
Logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
- General Science
General awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
Topics from Current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, and globalization and interplay among nations.
This test contains questions from history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy. This is so to check candidates knowledge and general awareness.
PART-B: Professional Skill
Professional Skill test will check the professional skills of appeared candidates for operational and administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force. Following are the areas covered under professional skills:
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security;
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting;
- Disaster Management;
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion;
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space;
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety;
- Bomb disposal;
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties. 2. Law
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights.
- Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
- Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Paper II: Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension
- Essay topic
- Arrange them in a coherent
- Orderly, concise, understandable
- Grammatically correct language free from spelling errors.
- Passages for précis-writing
- Skills to summarize the précis passage
- Reply to the short-answered questions.
|I||General Ability and Intelligence|| |
2 hours 30 minutes
|II||Essay, Precise Writing and Comprehension||100 marks||2 hours|
Union Public Service Commission first conducts written examination. It consist of 02 papers that is Paper I and Paper II. Paper I contains two parts that is Part A and part B. Part A comprise of General Ability and Intelligence subject. It is of 150 marks having 75 questions. Part B comprise of Professional Skill subject. It also is of 150 marks having 75 questions. Both parts contain multiple choice questions and are set in both languages that is in English and in Hindi. Paper II contains Essay, Precise Writing and Comprehension subject. It is of 100 marks.
Get Latest UP News: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
About LDC Exam:
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is being conducted by union public service commission to recruit eligible candidate to fill vacant post of Assistant Commandants in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). So candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector shall appear for LDC Examination.
Get Here Best: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Candidate should follow these guidelines while preparing for exam:
- Must check exam syllabus and exam pattern which is available on this page
- Must take thorough revision
- Must take help from any friend/teacher/relative
- Must make notes for difficult/important topics
- Must solve previous year question papers
- Must do online mock test
- Must focus on studies
Candidates may go to this official link to get more details regarding CISF AC LDCE Syllabus 2018. Candidates can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Coaching Institutes|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|More Defence Jobs||UPSC Calendar|