CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
Download the CMAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF from here. The CMAT Solved Previous Year Question Papers are like real paper that assists applicant to get an idea of CMAT Exam Pattern, weightage of topics, types of questions asked in exam.
By solving CMAT Last 4 Years Question Papers, applicants will get to know that how to select the least time-consuming questions and solve maximum number of questions. Applicants can start preparation with help of below provided CMAT Model Question Papers.
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF-Available!!!
The links to download CMAT Sample Papers are given in table below. Download the CMAT Question Papers as per subject and year from below table. Besides, CMAT Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions will help candidates to improve their speed and accuracy.
You can check the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details regarding CMAT Previous Year Question Papers Solved. Must have a look for CMAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download!!!
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
CMAT Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF:
|Previous Year CMAT Papers||CMAT Previous Year|
Question Papers PDF
|CMAT Previous Year Question Papers Papers 1||Download PDF|
|CMAT Previous Year Papers 2||Download PDF|
|CMAT Previous Year Papers 3||Download PDF|
|CMAT Previous Year Papers 4||Download PDF|
|CMAT Previous Year Question Papers Papers 5||Download PDF|
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
Question 1: If one-third of one-fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is:
Question 2: Two students appeared at an examination. One of them secured 9 marks more than the other and his marks was 56% of the sum of their marks. The marks obtained by them are:
- 39, 30
- 41, 32
- 42, 33
- 43, 34
Read Out: Aptitude Questions And Answers
Question 3: Study the following table and answer the questions based on it.
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years
|Year||Item of Expenditure|
|Salary||Fuel and Transport||Bonus||Interest on Loans||Taxes|
What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period?
- 32.43 lakhs
- 33.72 lakhs
- 34.18 lakhs
- 36.66 lakhs
Question 4: Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
Question 5: FAG, GAF, HAI, IAH, ____
Question 6: Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit was
- a German Physicist
- developed the mercury thermometer in 1714
- devised temperature scale
- All of the above
Question 7: How many Wi-Fi Choupals are launched by the Govt in Villages and Delivery of Rail Tickets through Common Service Centres?
Question 8: With which country India have decided to set up a new “people to people mechanism” to build on the momentum in bilateral ties from the Wuhan Summit?
- South Korea
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Question 9: The theme of the 2018 World Day against Child Labour is;
- End Child labour In supply Chains
- Generation Safe & Healthy
- In conflicts and disasters, protect children from child labour
- No to child labour – YES to quality education!
Question 10: India and ___________ join hands to celebrate the 4th International Day of Yoga.
CMAT Previous Year Question & Answers
Question 1: The following pie-chart shows the percentage distribution of the expenditure incurred in publishing a book. Study the pie-chart and the answer the questions based on it.
Various Expenditures (in percentage) Incurred in Publishing a Book
If for a certain quantity of books, the publisher has to pay Rs. 30,600 as printing cost, then what will be amount of royalty to be paid for these books?
Question 2: What is the central angle of the sector corresponding to the expenditure incurred on Royalty?
Question 3: If 5500 copies are published and the transportation cost on them amounts to Rs. 82500, then what should be the selling price of the book so that the publisher can earn a profit of 25%?
Question 4: In each series, look for the degree and direction of change between the numbers. In other words, do the numbers increase or decrease, and by how much
Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
Know Marking Scheme Here: CMAT Exam Pattern
Question 5: Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Question 6: Eileen is planning a special birthday dinner for her husband’s 35th birthday. She wants the evening to be memorable, but her husband is a simple man who would rather be in jeans at a baseball game than in a suit at a fancy restaurant. Which restaurant below should Eileen choose?
- Alfredo’s offers fine Italian cuisine and an elegant Tuscan decor. Patrons will feel as though they’ve spent the evening in a luxurious Italian villa.
- Pancho’s Mexican Buffet is an all-you-can-eat family style smorgasbord with the best tacos in town.
- The Parisian Bistro is a four-star French restaurant where guests are treated like royalty. Chef Dilbert Olay is famous for his beef bourguignon.
- Marty’s serves delicious, hearty meals in a charming setting reminiscent of a baseball clubhouse in honor of the owner,Marty Lester, a former major league baseball all-star.
Question 7: I felt the wall of the tunnel shiver. The master alarm squealed through my earphones. Almost simultaneously, Jack yelled down to me that there was a warning light on. Fleeting but spectacular sights snapped into ans out of view, the snow, the shower of debris, the moon, looming close and big, the dazzling sunshine for once unfiltered by layers of air. The last twelve hours before re-entry were particular bone-chilling. During this period, I had to go up in to command module. Even after the fiery re-entry splashing down in 81o water in south pacific, we could still see our frosty breath inside the command module.
The word ‘Command Module’ used twice in the given passage indicates perhaps that it deals with
- an alarming journey
- a commanding situation
- a journey into outer space
- a frightful battle.
Question 8: Which one of the following reasons would one consider as more as possible for the warning lights to be on?
- There was a shower of debris.
- Jack was yelling.
- A catastrophe was imminent.
- The moon was looming close and big.
Get here topic wise: CMAT Syllabus
Question 9: The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
- Sutlej and Beas
- Jhelum and Chenab
- Ravi and Chenab
- Ganga and Yamuna
Question 10: Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after
- military affairs
- the state treasury
- the royal household
- the land revenue system
Download Here with Solutions: CMAT Sample Papers
Importance of Previous Year CMAT Papers
- Applicants should get well-known with the type of questions asked in the CMAT 2018 Exam.
- CMAT Previous Year Question Papers will assist in getting the exam pattern, syllabus topics, marking scheme, etc which makes it easier for applicants to prepare for the exam.
- When it comes to Entrance Exams, time & speed have a great importance in the preparation.
- While solving HP CMAT Previous Year Question Papers, applicants have to focus on improving the speed and accuracy.
- Applicants have to remember that some questions in QT, DI & LR must be tricky and time-consuming.
- The best way to examine one’s strong & weak areas is through solving CMAT Previous Year Papers with Solutions.
- CMAT Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions PDF will help you to analyze how much time they have to go through each section.
Check Preparation Test Series: CMAT Mock Test
Applicants can download the CMAT Previous Year Papers through this page. Participants can also join us on Facebook or Google plus. We will send you the latest updates regarding CMAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF Free Download on your Facebook wall.
Stay tuned with us for more updated news or updates using Ctrl+D to bookmark this page in your web browser for easy navigation about AICTE CMAT Previous Year Question Papers. Candidates should visit our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to receive fresh updates regarding Cmat Previous Year Papers Book.
Have a look on below links
|CMAT Registration||CMAT Notification|
|CMAT Admit Card||CMAT Result|
|CMAT Login||CMAT Eligibility Criteria|
|CMAT Colleges List||MBA Group Discussion Topics|