COMEDK Exam Pattern
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka have circulated new COMEDK Exam Pattern for those candidates who wish to appear in COMEDK exam 2018. So you all are advised to prepare for UGET and PGET Entrance Exam from updated COMEDK Exam Pattern 2018.
Go through this page for getting complete information about COMEDK PGET / UGET Paper Pattern and Topic Wise Marking Scheme in COMEDK Exam. This Exam Pattern will help candidates to know the level of difficulty, marking scheme, exam duration and other special features.
Motive behind COMEDK Exam:
COMEDK Exam is an entrance exam organized to provide admission in the UG and PG engineering and architecture courses. So candidates perform well in the exam to take admission in such courses. By preparing properly with the given topics you can easily crack this exam with good marks.
We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing complete information related to PGET and UGET Paper Pattern on this single page. Applicants may download or note down it in the form of PDF by scrolling down this page.
COMEDK Exam Pattern
COMEDK exam pattern is different for both Engineering and for Medical and both Engineering as well as medical. Paper will consist from physics, chemistry and mathematics for engineering courses and from physics, chemistry and biology for medical courses. The examination shall conduct in two shifts like Morning and Afternoon.
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
No. Of Questions
Read Now: COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET Engineering Exam Pattern
One three hour paper consisting of:
|Subject||No. Of Questions|
Total: 180 questions
- COMEDK UGET Medical Exam Pattern
One two hour paper consisting of:
|Subject||No. Of Questions|
Total: 240 questions
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
- COMEDK Engineering and Medical /Dental Courses Exam Pattern
One three hour paper of:
|Subject||No. of questions|
COMEDK Exam Negative Marking: There is no Negative Markings but if there is a tie in the test score of 2 or more students,; then the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be used to break ties.
COMEDK Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given and no mark/s will be given for marking multiple answer of same Question.
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern:
COMEDK PGET exam will be based on the MBBS / BDS syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI. Read important points of COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern given below:
|Time||180 min (3 hrs)|
Must Check: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
COMEDK PGET Paper Structure 2018:
|Medical Stream||Dental Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 120 questions of 1 mark each||Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 148 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 60 question of 1 mark each||Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 32 question of 1 mark each|
- There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental programmes
- The pattern of exam will be multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The test duration is 3 hours.
- Mode of Exam: COMEDK PGET entrance exam will pen and paper based test. Candidates have to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
- Number of Questions: The exam will contain 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) with Section-A and Section-B. Section-A contains 150 Multiple-Choice questions and Section-B will contain 30 Clinical vignettes
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 1 mark, No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
- Candidates belonging to General Category are required to obtain a minimum of 50% and above in the entrance exam whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are required to obtain a minimum of 40% marks and above.
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Do You Know This About UGET?
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka are formally known as COMEDK, which determine merit of students for admission into Under Graduate courses.
- 14 Medical, 23 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges select individuals for filling up almost 20,000 seats under different courses.
Do You Know This About PGET?
There are 12 Institutions that are Offerings MD / MS Admissions and 19 Institutions that are Offering MDS Admissions. Around 600 + Seats are available for candidates who want to get admission in to Post Graduate courses. Online Entrance Exam will be simultaneously held in about 60+ cities across India.
Dear Visitors, our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are always here with you. Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all related notifications regarding COMEDK UGET / PGET 2018 Exam. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest notification in your email account.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|COMEDK UGET Application Form||COMEDK UGET Counselling|
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK UGET Admit Card|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||COMEDK Fee Structure|
|Top COMEDK Colleges||COMEDK PGET Application Form|